[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canada Geese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Canada_Goose_Standing.jpg.cf.jpg (75KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Canada_Goose_Standing.jpg.cf.jpg
75KB, 600x400px
What's the best way to kill them barehanded?
>>
>>2409084
Getting close to and avoiding getting seriously hurt by one of these cunts would be a start
>>
>>2409084
forget that.

buy a cheap second hand weed whacker off craigslist

remove filament and head

sharpen spring steel strips on the long edge and rivet to head

my mexican "uncle" does this and eats like a king. i already reported him to ICE so back off
>>
>>2409084
Dude, are you retarded?
You are bigger, smarter, stronger and you r body is better suited to do serious damage than theirs.

Just go up to them, grab it by its neck with both hands and bite through its spinal cord.

Alternatively do a fuckin frog splash on top of it.

Their bones are weak as piss and will snap in a second.

Or just lock its body with your legs in place and rapidly punch its head. Or just close up its nose and beak and choke it.

But I think it would be best to let it suffer. First bite of its extremeties starting with the wings. Just be careful with your eyes and use one hand to hold off its head to prevent bites.
Do this for both wings and then proceed with the legs. Be sure to look in its eyes after each step to see how the aggression turns slowly to horror.
Now you can start ripping off its feathers. After that start gnawing your way from the lower end of its body up to the head. Go as slow as possible.
>>
Punt them so hard that they blast off into the sun.
>>
Grab neck, twist and shout.

Winner winner christmas dinner.
>>
>>2409541
2edgy4me
>>
>grab by neck
>twist
>???
>profit

The problem with Canada geese isn't that they're particularly hard to kill. The problem is it's illegal/socially not acceptable to do so.
>>
>>2409575
>socially not acceptable to do so.
This.
We need reform.
Facts
Trump
Feelings
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.