[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gorillas are bros. Let's have a gorilla thread. /pol/ stay out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 15

Gorillas are bros. Let's have a gorilla thread. /pol/ stay out.
>>
File: gorilla_and_baby.jpg (92KB, 900x1143px) Image search: [Google]
gorilla_and_baby.jpg
92KB, 900x1143px
>>2407866
it alright
>>
>/pol/ stay out.
If only it was that simple, anon
>>
>>2407866
I want to see a Gorilla punch a chimp in the face, just to teach the bastard a lesson
>>
Would you rather live next to a family of gorillas, or a family of black people?
>>
File: 1494195010729.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494195010729.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>
>>2408112
how many basketballamericans know how to sign language? Def the gorillas
>>
File: download (8).jpg (13KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
13KB, 183x275px
>>2407866
Hahaha...you thought you could keep us out : )
>>
File: 1493944199404.jpg (17KB, 411x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493944199404.jpg
17KB, 411x304px
>>2408138
>t. Reddit
>>
File: based silverback.jpg (39KB, 338x550px) Image search: [Google]
based silverback.jpg
39KB, 338x550px
Gorillas are pretty bad ass.

Imagine how much of a pain in the ass they would be if they became habituated to people and roamed around suburbs eating the local plants and terrorizing the neighborhood.
>>
File: image2n-1-web.jpg (55KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
image2n-1-web.jpg
55KB, 750x591px
>>2407866

Hey don't knock us. Even google face recognition can't tell the difference between gorillas and nigs.
>>
>>2408138
>>2408553
>>2408156
stop shitting up everything with your stale memes your boring me to tears

stop shitting up all the threads
>>
>>2408614
Hey guess what...horambe deserved it and hitler did nothing wrong : )
>>
>>2408614
You can't just say "hey you better stop that" and expect me to stop. This is 4chan bro. And news flash...I did stop. The only reason why I sent another one is because you're being a whiny little bitch. The only reason why I sent the first one is because you tried censoring people and that's not at all what this site is about. If you can't handle a couple of rude jokes then you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>2408728
ur a cool guy i iwsh i coul d be like you when i grow up anon
>>
>>2408875
Oh gee thanks : ) that makes me feel all fuzzy inside. Ya know I yearn for people's acceptance. That's why I'm here in the first place. Good to know that I have affected someone's life in some way.
>>
File: abo.jpg (104KB, 754x502px) Image search: [Google]
abo.jpg
104KB, 754x502px
APE
TOGETHA
STRONK
>>
>>2408875
This one is just for you : )
>>
Why do people still compare niggers with gorillas when chimpanzees exist?
>>
>>2408728
this is a very reddit post
>>
>>2408728
>you tried censoring people
>not at all what this site is about
look, I know you're from reddit and you're still getting your bearings around here, but you should learn about containment boards before before you keep repeating embarrassing stuff like this.
>>
>>2410822
Actually I don't even have a Reddit account soo umm....yea.
>>
>>2410822
And yea I'm so embarrassed right now lol...idk how I live with myself lol
>>
>>2410603
Idk gorilla males actually take care of their kids, while bonobos will rape their young soooo
>>
File: 1480477688388.gif (4MB, 425x236px) Image search: [Google]
1480477688388.gif
4MB, 425x236px
>>2411046
>>2411050
>reddit in charge of not making a complete mockery of himself
>>
>>2411164
I don't even know what that means but ok...I already told you I don't have a Reddit account, I've never been on Reddit, and it's probably swarmed with libtards which is the reason I've never visited that site. 4chan is all about zero censorship so when you try to censor a thread by putting things like...
>/pol/ stay out
...you should already expect to be trolled. Its not my fault that you're a little snowflake who can't take a joke. Have your meltdown and continue on with your life. I'm sure there will be many more meltdowns in the near future so you should save your strength...
>>
File: 1497157896996.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1497157896996.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
/pol/ is by far the worst board on 4chan. it's an intellectual blackhole that turns everyone involved into a whiny butthurt faggot who resorts to childish name calling the second they get the chance.

Even /b/ has at least a couple good threads in a day. I dare a single anon to produce a thread from the past month in /pol/ that wasn't reddit-tier hyper-edgy faggot bullshit composed solely of 14-year-olds arguing over nothing.
>>
>>2411469
>being so triggered over the comments of other anons that you type this shit out
pathetic
maybe you should go back to r*ddit
>>
>>2408726
>>2408728
I'm not the op, and I know I can't MAKE you stop. asking you too fuck off isn't censorship and if you think you might want to read up on what freezepeach is. Although I clearly don't agree with your shitty opinions and done to death jokes, I'm not telling you to stop because I'm offended, I'm ASKING you to stop because your giving me and everyone else secondhand embarrassment.
>>
>>2411503
by the by, typing out a paragraph over something you don't like isn't difficult or time consuming. Spending your whole day browsing slow boards for a chance to type up buzzwords and make "jokes" whose humor is the equivalent to "I'm not touching you!!" while waving your hands around in someones personal space is however time consuming, and I'm sure you really had to wrack your brain for the responses you kids have left here. I really hope that once your out of school you will learn that for all the ways you think your being contrarian and rebellious, that being kind to others and trying to make the world the better place is a better use of your time.
>>
>>2407866
>>>2408726
>>>2408728
>I'm not the op, and I know I can't MAKE you stop.

I know...that's why I haven't yet.

>you might want to read up on what freezepeach is.

I'm fully aware of the first amendment. Sounds like you're the one who doesn't get it...

>Although I clearly don't agree with your shitty opinions

Who said I agree with my posts? The best part tabout trolling is that I don't have to believe what I'm saying. I'm doing it to get a rise out of someone and guess what...it's working lol

>your giving me and everyone else secondhand embarrassment.

Nobody cares about your feelings snowflake...

>>2407866
>>>2411503
>Spending your whole day browsing slow boards for a chance to type up buzzwords and make "jokes" whose humor is the equivalent to "I'm not touching you!!" while waving your hands around in someones personal space is however time consuming, and I'm sure you really had to wrack your brain for the responses you kids have left here.

Yes...you got me. Clearly you are far more superior when it comes to intellect lol. Are you kidding me right now hahaha (btw it took me two minutes to find an image on google and another two minutes each time I commented back to you. I didn't have to wrack my brain because you libtards make it too easy lol

>I really hope that once your out of school you will learn that for all the ways you think your being contrarian and rebellious, that being kind to others and trying to make the world the better place is a better use of your time.

First off...not in school. I'm probably older than you are. I've got two kids and a wife. Secondly...fuck this world...
>>
File: download (1).png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
8KB, 225x225px
>>2411528
Hey I found this picture of you...
>>
>>2411618
Reminder that if we all stop replying to him he will leave.
>>
>bitching about racism on 4chan
Really niggers?
>>
Weaboo gorillas are based tho
>>
>>2411641
That's what you think lol.
>>
>>2411641
>>
>>2411653
>bitching about racism.
Not racism, Shitposting. I could care less about anon's opinions of the other race, what I do care about is the fact that these contribute nothing worthwhile to the thread.
>>
>>2411633
>>2411456
>>2411046
>>2411889
Jesus fucking Christ
No one who uses 4chan regularly puts those stupid dots in their posts, we all know you're from reddit.
Stop trying so hard and cut down on the edge. Also who the fuck even mentions trolling anymore? Are you 13?
If you don't even think this thread is good then why are you here? go back to newfagging on /pol/ or circlejerking on reddit.
>>2411641
sorry anon i just had to say it
>>
>>2411935
I love how triggered you're getting..............it's................hilarious. I use those dots when I text you jackass. I really don't care what you think I already told you I don't do Reddit and I also told you that I'm probably older than you and I also told you that I'm only here to troll because the OP said that /pol/ wasn't allowed in the thread which is bullshit. I don't give a shit about gorillas, you or anyone else that is having a problem with what I'm saying. I'm actually not racist at all but I just find it funny how butthurt you people are getting. You're acting like this thread actually had some significance to begin with when it really didn't. You guys are taking shit way too seriously and I think that's amazing. If you want me to stop then just quit being so damn sensitive because that's what is fueling this conversation. I'm not gonna stop because this is just too much fun lol.
>>
File: 1.jpg (16KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
16KB, 852x480px
>>2411935
I found a picture of what you look like now after that meltdown little snowflake lol.................................................................................................................................................................
>>
File: 1491379162450.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491379162450.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
>>2407866
>>
>>2411935
Aww...is the little snowflake all done now?
>>
>>2410603
Their features superficially resemble each other and people are generally not clever enough to contemplate animal behavior.
>>2411100
Bonobos are more like Jews or degenerate fags.
>>
>>2411935
>sorry anon i just had to say it
At this point the thread is beyond death. We should just let this thread die and hope the /pol/ster doesn't get any (You)'s next thread
>>
>>2412483
You guys started this by trying to keep /pol/sters out. How about you make the next one without singling out a particular group? I know you libtards are trying to bring back segregation but damn. (Oh and news flash...I'm not even a /pol/ster. I just don't agree with segregation which is what the OP was trying to do.)

When you say things like /pol/ stay out you're basically calling on /pol/ to fuck with you. So go ahead and wipe your little liberal tears and try again. Thanks to everyone it's been fun : )
>>
>>2412506
you are autistic
go home
>>
>>2412509
Hahaha I am home jackass. What does that even mean? If you disagreed with what I said how about we have an actual discussion? Calling me autistic doesn't really have any merit in a discussion. It just makes you look lake the autistic one. I'd be more than willing to have a discussion with you if you'd like...
>>
>>2412509
Isn't it true that segregation is the act of singling out one or more groups of people based on race, gender, or differences of opinion? So that being said, the OP WAS participating in segregation. So what did I say that was autistic? Please tell me...
>>
>>2412511
Yup, you're autistic, you passed the test.
Only an autist would read "go home" and take it literally. Thank you for showing me that you're not worth my time.
Have fun being retarded.
>>
>>2412519
So you don't want to have a discussion? With me being so autistic it should be easy for you. You didn't say anything about the fact that the OP was trying to segregate this thread. Do you agree with segregation? Do you think that's something we should go back to? I, for one, thought it was a national consensus that segregation was bad. To discriminate against any group for any reason was bad. Do you really want to argue against that consensus?
>>
>>2412526
This board is not for /pol/ retard.
We have separate boards for a reason. If we allowed everyone to just post whatever the fuck they wanted then every board would be /b/.
Tbh I like black jokes and politics and shit but this just isn't the place for those things. 4chan has always been segregated and thats how it will always be, get over it.
Im done dealing with your autism bye.
>>
>>2412540
>>2412519
>>2412509
Please stop replying to him. Just hide the thread.
>>
>>2412548
Yea ok...run away from a conversation with your tail between your legs like the bitch you are.
>>
This thread even has a guest gorilla poster.
WOWEE
>>
>>2411469
/sg/ and /britpol/ are still good. I pretty much visit /pol/ only for /sg/ at this point, they have a very insular subculture and to make things even better /ptg/ and all the newfag redditors hate them, so they don't even try to clog it up with their bullshit unless they want to pathetically attempt a raid.
>>
>getting preemptively butthurt about pol before any replies are even made

Seek help, this level of paranoia isn't normal.
>>
>>2412354
>and people are generally not clever enough to contemplate animal behavior.
I thought the word CHIMPout would give that comparison away.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.