[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have experience with cows? Next to my house there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1497041425660.jpg (34KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497041425660.jpg
34KB, 600x768px
Anyone here have experience with cows?

Next to my house there were these 3 cows, a mother and two calves doing cow things in a field. The calves are quite big now, but still look fairly young.

Last week someone came to take the old cow away, probably to "euthanize" it for meat. The calves keep mooing, was a bit painful to see to be honest.

Problem is, even now, some seven days later, the calves will moo, sometimes in the middle of the night, and I don't know if I'm projecting, but it's getting a bit crushing to hear them and feeling like they're calling out for the mom. They had time to forget about the separation already, right? I mean, how fucking smart can they be?

Don't know what to do, I've thought about everything, from moving, to hanging myself in the garage. This sure triggered some weird synapses.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>2406442
Cows are actually pretty damn smart. They actually have damn long memories. You'll probably be listening to that shit for a while.
>>
That dog died :(
>>
>>2406442
I have heard the same thing, only a mother cow bellering for days for its calves. it was funny actually
>>
>>2406589
Really? :^(
>>
my aunt was a farmer and they had a lot of cows.
they had a cow that lost his calve near the forest and the cow run away from its place later and went to the forest, roamed around there for days
>>
>>2406442
What a weird ass situation. Call your local cattle vet, they now who to call next.
>>
>>2406442
>Tell me Clarice, do the cows still moo?
>>
>>2406589

of fucking what?

hairloss?
>>
>>2406442
Three cows really isn't very many. Cattle are a social prey animal and are happier in numbers. It's easy to see them miss a herd member more when there's fewer of them, but even cattle and horses in herds of hundreds will have their circles.

They're visibly content in a crowded feedlot as opposed to singled out: separated cows seriously freak the fuck out.
>>
>>2407178
It was shaved for surgery prep.

It didn't make it...
>>
File: Cool-kid-10482439.jpg (119KB, 431x650px) Image search: [Google]
Cool-kid-10482439.jpg
119KB, 431x650px
>>2406442
>Anyone here have experience with cows?
I have experience with your mom
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.