[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TESTOSTERONE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: MANE.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MANE.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1jqBdd8Xyo&t

is the lion's mane the manliest thing in existence?
>>
File: X5xdHjx2WYs.jpg (91KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
X5xdHjx2WYs.jpg
91KB, 720x619px
>tfw can't normally search for the manly gorillas without taking a dip into poopy memes
here, these look really manly
>>
whats with the autistic subtitles
>>
>>2405427
Are you going to fucking stop this shit today?

Ban this fucker. Fucking jackass, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2405439
wut
>>
I have a ludicrous idea of buying a pet lion so that I have to bulk up in order to not get mauled. Insane or no?
>>
>>2405439
He's right, the subtitles are autistic and cringeworthy / lame.
>>
>>2405483
But that's weeb shit and clickbait, not a mental disorder that you need to further downplay public opinion of.
>>
>>2405506
Welcome to 4chan you autistic turbo nigger
>>
>>2405509
Fuck you I've been here 12 years.

You're so attached to your insults that you can't let us go. We don't fucking bother you. You just have no one better to insult and keep jobless/homeless than autistic men. Faggot.
>>
>>2405532
>this mad
Checks out, you're an autistic sperge of the highest caliber.
Now go be a faggot somewhere else you overly sensitive reject of humanity.
>>
>>2405300
No, it's the female hyena's penis.
>>
>>2405532
>waahhh mommy the people on my Cambodian scarf weaving forum are keeping me from getting a job again :(

Fuck off, sperg.
>>
>>2405482
a strong human is still a weak animal
lion would skin you alive
>>
>>2405532
I'm diagnosed with autism too and you're even embarrassing mr.
>>
If you injected a female bird with testosterone(possibly before puberty) would they grow male plumages?
Lion manes have to do with testosterone, but what about male feather colors/feathers(like male peacocks have liger tails), antlers, horns and tusks?
I would imagine it would effect the last three at least.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.