[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf has taken to collecting and cleaning animal remains,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_44901.jpg (771KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_44901.jpg
771KB, 1536x2048px
So my gf has taken to collecting and cleaning animal remains, and I was wondering if you guys had any tips (more for me than for her). Also, anyone think they can identify what this Is?
>>
She can clean my bone anytime she wants
>>
>>2403249
raccoon from the looks of the molars and ulnae
where you located?
>>
>>2403264
We live in the northwest, so it probably is, especially since we have a tonne of the adorable fuckers around here. When we found it, it was already stripped of flesh
>>
>>2403272
yeah that's it then. I don't know of any other small mammalian omnivores in your area.
>>
Dig up an e-mail for a local museum and shoot them that picture. There's a bored guy sitting around doing fuck-all that would love to try and figure out what the hell it is.
>>
>>2403287
>There's a bored guy sitting around doing fuck-all that would love to try and figure out what the hell it is.
I'm that guy and I'd bet money I already named it.
>>
The penile bone brings goodluck to you!

You should put it in a pot you dont care for.
Fill pot with water heat it until 80 degrees do not let it boil! Put it bones let it sit until bones become easy to remove flesh and dried skin parts.
Buy a tablet old people use to cleans their fake teeth. This will remove stains and such from the calcish bone just like teeth!

The tablet could be skipped to keep the bone its true color yellow and not whitish which what people seem to want.

Source
I collect animals parts
>>
The teeth are still there because they may be hanging onto some left over flesh and loosen.
IF this happens you would like to know which teeth fit where so
You can put this back in place with wood glue

Goodluck
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.