[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Baby Mosquitoes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6153.jpg (103KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6153.jpg
103KB, 1920x1080px
I found some baby mosquitoes in a tire filled with water outside. I scooped them up and put them in my aquarium.

What do I need to feed them until they grow up and fly away??
>>
>>2402357
Why the fuck would you do this?
>>
>>2402357
Feed them gasoline and a lit match
>>
>>2402366
I guess it's my maternal instinct calling me to help these precious babies.
>>
Well, idiot, they eat aquatic micro-organisms. Good luck getting killed.
>>
>>2402378

Is that different than fish food. I have betas. Will they eat the baby mosquitoes?
>>
>>2402381
No they're perfectly safe just keep them in there.
>>
>>2402357
Thank you!
This thread will help to educate at least one or two people who think mosquitoes are useless. This is the stage of their primal use, as a freshwater fish and herp food.
>>
>>2402371
are you Jewish?
>>
>>2402357
feed them a big goldfish
>>
>>2402357
>>2402371

Must be from Europe
>>
Looks like a still from a youtube video.
Stop shitposting, cunt.
>>
>>2402357
Amonia, not for the mosquito's, for you.
>>
File: Chrosomus eos.jpg (47KB, 678x332px) Image search: [Google]
Chrosomus eos.jpg
47KB, 678x332px
>>2402357
>What do I need to feed them

>zooplankton, small insects and insect larvae, and detritus material

>>2402366
It can be pretty educational. It is also a way to gain food for other pets. When I had an aquarium, I only had local aquatic animals in it. For part of their food, during the warm months, I'd set out containers of water in shaded locations around my property. I dated them and kept a good eye on them. That way I'd catch all the mosquito larva I could ever want without allowing them to reach adulthood. It was really neat seeing the Northern Redbelly Dace (Chrosomus eos) gobble them up. Rarely some would survive and reach adulthood, but I always killed them easily enough.
>>
>>2402357
I've always given them fish food, like the fish food which can be found in stores.
>>
>>2402357
Feed them zica then release them in a maternity clothing store
>>
>>2402642
GOOD point. Bites from mosquitoes on Zika supplements have been proven to increase fertility. Those expecting mothers will give birth to very healthy babies.
>>
>>2402371
>precious babies
If this isn't bait I don't know what it is.
What's your duty is to take them back to the tire and dump that water out in a parking lot on a hot noon to wipe the hellspawns out.
>>
>>2402384
This. They and the betas will be friends.
>>
>>2402357

kill them
>>
File: Kill_Em_All.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_Em_All.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
>>2402357
>>
>>2402370
this.
>>
If you've never watched the life cycle of a mosquito I'd recommend it to you. It's truly a miracle of nature.
>>
>>2402357
give em knuckle sandwich on their faces
>>
>>2402388
They are not useless. They are, however, satanspawn.
>>
Kill them pham
>>
The day in which drones patrol the streets at night hunting down mosquitoes and exterminating them to the last one can't come any sooner.
Seriously, fuck mosquitoes all the way to hell
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.