[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maine Coons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maine_coon.jpg (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
maine_coon.jpg
201KB, 500x500px
Always wanted a Maine Coon. Has anyone got one and what can are things to be aware of?
>>
My main coon is your mom's coon.
But seriously theres lots of great sources online, just go to a site that specializes in cat breeds
>>
I don't have a Maine Coon but I am reasonably confident my two cats (sisters) have a good amount of Maine Coon genetics. They seem to be offspring of ferals and were found in an abandoned farmhouse. One of them looks just like a Maine Coon, the other one is kind of fluffy but definitely looks more like it's only half Maine coon.

I don't like that they don't care to sit on one's lap because they will beg for attention but I will have to reach down to pet them. They are cunts with their claws and dig their claws into things gratuitously (like when they paw me for attention). They're not very social and highly averse to strangers.

They're very attractive cats but my petite little tabby was easier to deal with. I could pick her up at will, put her on my shoulder, she would basically walk up to strangers and would accept being pet by just about anyone.
>>
>>2402167
Maine coons are the nicest cats i know. They never bite or something. You can do everything with them.

Watch out for a good breeder!!! My three maine coons died all at the age of 8-10 because of kidney problems.

And you have to take care of the fur. Its everywhere btw
>>
I have one. She's super sweet but very skittish, I think it may be because of her previous owners.
She's really fucking fluffy and leaves hair everywhere.
>>
You have to brush or comb this animal literally every day or it will mat like a motherfucker. Don't be that guy who needs to bring his cat in for a shave.
>>
Got one that's almost 7 months.
He's somewhat hyperactive at times and loves to play, albeit he plays rough considering his large size for a kitten. He doesn't stray much, so I'd recommend the same for your Maing Kewn - a semi-long haired breed. They're also picky eaters, and require some adjustment in that regard. Good family cat and very intelligent, but in warmer seasons it can get really hot for them, so ventilation is key at all times.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.