[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 76b417942718d6df3fa946923bff19a1.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
76b417942718d6df3fa946923bff19a1.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong?
>>
>>2400837
the cameraman for letting it happen
>>
>>2400840
the cameramen were just doing their job
>>
Must we have this thread every week.
Can't we just for once make a thread about another shitass trainer instead of him everytime?
>>
>>2400842
>I was just doing my job

t. Nazis hanged to death at Nuremburg
>>
File: 1495378942609.jpg (38KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1495378942609.jpg
38KB, 350x350px
>>2400844
>hanged to death
>>
>>2400857
If the neck doesn't snap and the death isn't instant, you have to be hanged for some time before you die, yes.
>>
>>2400837
You, for making this thread again.
>>
>>2400857
Hanged is the grammatically correct past tense of the method of execution.
>>
>>2400837
He's taking a pretty fucking aggressive stance there.
>>
>>2400844
If you're in the military you are forced to obey orders. Or else you get imprisoned or killed. A lot of those guys were probably drafted and never intended to be forced to kill people but fate forced them to anyway.
>>
>>2402083
Nazis were hanged, the Wehrmacht got out of it just fine.
>>
>>2400837
>Top Ten Anime Battles.jpg
>>
>>2402083
>thinking the holohoax actually occurred
>>
>>2400871
kathy griffin has really fallen on hard times
>>
I know this is a bait thread, but...

"Who was in the wrong here?" implies that it's possible for the dog to be "in the wrong." Even if Cesar did nothing wrong, the dog didn't bite just to be a dick, she bit because she felt threatened

Moving on to the actual answer to your question: Cesar was absolutely in the wrong here. If you watch that whole scene, the dog is clearly very nervous, and gives Cesar every possible signal of "please leave me alone" as possible. She even backs away from him and tries to get out of the interaction several times, but he keeps menacing over her and coming at her. She was afraid, he was physically intimidating her and even "attacked" her (I know his little jab probably wasn't "painful" but it was aggressive and scary to the dog,) and after giving him every opportunity to leave her alone and he still didn't let up (she knew he wasn't going to stop,) she bit him to defend herself.

A professional should not be making dogs react like this. Whether it was just Cesar's actions, or his actions plus the presence of the camera crew that were making the dog uncomfortable, he should've read her behavior better and knew not to put her in that situation and push her into biting.* The goal (especially for potentially "dangerous" dogs) should be to work under the dog's threshold and set them up for success; care should be taken not to create situations where a dog feels they have no choice but to bite.

*I say he "should've read her behavior better," but it is my opinion that Cesar knew the dog was feeling threatened and was intentionally making her lash out because it makes for ~dramatic TV~. Cesar intentionally makes dogs react in order to show what a "huge difference" his "training" made after he bullies the dogs into a state of learned helplessness. This is not only irresponsible (comes with the potential of a dog later lashing out/attacking without giving warning signs since those warning signs were previously punished,) but also unethical.
>>
>>2402749
stop excusing a psychotic defective dog already

i'm glad it was put down for the safety of society
>>
>>2402749
If a dog is scared and reacts with violence then it's a bad behavior that needs to be corrected. IIRC the reason the owners called Cesar was because they couldn't get near their dog sometimes because of this. A properly raised dog will not attack its owner for any reason. You should be allowed to pick its food up when you deem appropriate without getting mauled.
>>
>>2402796
That's a properly trained dog, one that does not need a dog trainer. A dog trainer shouldn't provoke a dog into it's bad behavior for TV ratings.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.