[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dogfags are fucking obnoxious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: some dumb whore and her mutants.jpg (174KB, 660x438px) Image search: [Google]
some dumb whore and her mutants.jpg
174KB, 660x438px
What the fuck is up with people (typically women) and being extremely annoying about their dogs?

I have worked a variety of jobs throughout my adulthood, and at all of them, I would see dog owners sneaking their non-service animals inside like it was nothing. At one point I worked at a grocery store that had a hot food bar. A woman brought in her retarded labrador, who kept trying to climb up on the bar and eat the food. I wound up having to throw all of it out just in case he came in contact with it. When my boss told her to leave, she flipped shit and went on about how the dog was "her child" and "he has rights too," then threatened to report us to the higher management who would also tell her to fuck off due to food safety protocols.

I just don't understand why these "people" can't just leave their animals at home. It's not like your dog is going to have a nervous breakdown being away from you for several hours. That said, my boss at work has often had to go home early because his wife's shitzus supposedly start shitting everywhere if someone doesn't walk them every 4 hours. I feel like at that point maybe you should look into getting less retarded animals.
>>
File: epic-confused-look-cat.gif (436KB, 375x211px) Image search: [Google]
epic-confused-look-cat.gif
436KB, 375x211px
>>2399934
>typically women
>being extremely obnoxious about their pets
That's pretty much cat owners in an nutshell. Hell, this is why cat videos and their 'antics' dominate YouTube, Facebook, and social media in general.

A cat can fart, and their fanatics will sniff it heavily and talk about how cute it was.

Cats literally piss all over their owners and property, and their fanatics just 'go with the punches'.
>>
File: a-cat-lover.jpg (61KB, 630x575px) Image search: [Google]
a-cat-lover.jpg
61KB, 630x575px
>>2399934
This is highly ironic, because it is pretty much a widely known reality that it is usually cat lovers that tend to be this crazed about their pets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crwUxkte_lU

It's a common reality as most current terrorists attacks being done by Muslims or most crimes in general being committed by blacks. Sure there may be exceptions, but the vast majority rule is still the most likely culprits.
>>
as far as "tiers" of owners go, dog owners are the annoying loud guy at the party who has to be the center of attention. everyone kind of allows him to be there since he's not intolerable, but he's annoying. dog owners are often gratingly smug about their pet, since western society tells them that a dog is the best animal ever and also the coolest.

and holy fuck are they judgmental. they never shut up about OTHER PEOPLE'S pet choices. "cats are such assholes! lizards are weird! birds are for crazy people! fish are boring! guinea pigs are just giant rats, EWWW!" etc. they especially can't stand cat owners for whatever reason. i see a lot of dog owners go "i hate cats" and the cat owner shrugs it off, but if anyone dares say they don't like dogs they get swarmed with "WHAT? HOW? YOU HAVE NO SOUL OMG"

kinda funny how they're basically the "dishes it out but can't take it" personality of pet owners.
>>
File: DorianCrazyCatLady.jpg (99KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
DorianCrazyCatLady.jpg
99KB, 750x500px
>>2399934
This is pretty much my problem with catcucks in general. It always have to be about their cats being the center of the universe.

It's as if the cats have some kind of brainwashing disease to make them this obnoxiously in intoxicated by their cat's mere existence or just the thought of them.
>>
>>2401379
>In the same way how it is usually anti-social people (typically suicidal and most judgemental) whom like to stay by themselves and indulge in paranoid conspiracy theories tend to be cat owners.

People too far into introversion and extroversion can be more likely attracted towards particular animals. But the majority of dog owners are just normal people.
By the way, everyone is judgmental. Even you, you hypocrite.
>P.S. I'm a flaming lizardfag
>>
File: Pigish_aae33f_6109612.jpg (62KB, 540x563px) Image search: [Google]
Pigish_aae33f_6109612.jpg
62KB, 540x563px
>>2399934
>This is more of a cat owner problem.
But it is actually less to do with the animal of choice and more so to do with the people themselves.

Some people will even do this with their snakes. In even more extreme cases, some people even do this with highly dangerous wild animals like tigers and bears.
>>
>>2401379
>i see a lot of dog owners go "i hate cats" and the cat owner shrugs it off, but if anyone dares say they don't like dogs they get swarmed with "WHAT? HOW? YOU HAVE NO SOUL OMG"
Preach.
>>
>>2401418
Cats bring bad luck and are born of the devil, dog's are mans best friend
>>
>>2401379
You were right on the money, anon
>>2401389
>>2401368
>>2401352
>>2401402
>>2401412
>>2401493

Also
>8 replies
>5 posters
>>
>>2401498
Also, I to add to my response, I can't say I have seen many people take their cats into restaurants and grocery stores as if they were a fashion accessory. Typical illiterate dogfags.
>>
>>2401498
dogfags are so sensitive yet willing to talk shit about everyone else it's unreal

it has to tie in with the narcissism of wanting a dog
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.