[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: GoldenRetriever.jpg (71KB, 1216x668px) Image search: [Google]
GoldenRetriever.jpg
71KB, 1216x668px
Help /an/, I'm an autistic fag who can't get over the loss of his dog and I'm going to be blowing my brains out tonight, any recommendations on what the letter should say?
>>
>>2399165
>Help /an/, I'm an autistic fag who can't get over the loss of his dog and I'm going to be blowing my brains out tonight
I think that about sums it up.

also, don't do it. Just get another dog. They're all pretty much the same.
>>
>>2399167
I think I'm autistic enough that I think she was special in many ways. I had her for 13 years, so that might have something to do with it. Still, I don't know if putting her as a reason in a suicide letter would be better than just writing the usual shit.
>>
File: 1492118473956.jpg (155KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492118473956.jpg
155KB, 960x640px
>>2399596
Is this your first loss? Because if it is, it will pass, and if it isn't than you already know it will pass. It takes time, but don't you know that you will love again. Some puppy at a pound needs your love, it will literally get killed without it, and you can save that dog, and many more throughout your lifetime. Aren't they special?
And if you are really committed to killing yourself, than go do something fucking balls off the wall first. Hitchhike through Afghanistan, profess your love to a bunch of women, throw shit a billionaire's face. If you have nothing to live for, than literally just do something awesome since the consequences won't matter.
Also family members are the most devastated ones from this shit. It can screw up multiple people's entire lives. Happened to my family and the entire dynamics changed and not one person is the same.
Japanese suicide poems are the best suicide notes though if you have to go through with it.
>>
just get another dog, seriously

it won't be the same but you'll love it anyway
>>
>>2399596
>writing the usual shit.
how often do you write suicide letters?
>>
>>2399596
You should've got a second dog when she was about 7. You need to think about succession planning in cases like yours.
>>
There are so many dogs out there who could use the amount of love you can give. Why waste it? Help more dogs have good lives, it gives you purpose
>>
>>2399630
>Not writing suicide letters once a week to keep your friends and family in constant emotional distress.
>>
>>2399627
this.

I was in your situation, you can love again.
>>
get another golden. you will be her world, and you will grow to love her
>>
>>2399630
Haven't done it yet, by the usual I just mean the usual shit most people write before killing themselves. IE: "Everyone hates me"

I actually got another dog, but it turned out worse. She was being looked at by a pretty decent family yet I still decided to took her home. She grew into a good dog but I can't do much for her because of my emotional distress. Hoping she will do better with my family.
>>
>>2399812
Are you religious by any chance? Just Curious
>>
>>2399165
>tfw lost both parents before even got or lost my first pet
If not for creatures, there's at least one *thing* in your life you worked hard upon, right? Like education. If you never do anything worth living and not going to, yea, feel free to go away.
>>
>>2399826
Being suicidal is a double edges sword, because you want to die, and yet because you don't care about your life you can live however you want.
>>
>>2399165

Don't do that and instead get another dog who you can love and will love you. A lot of shelter dogs need someone that will care enough about something to mourn it and feel like a part is missing when they're gone.

I wanted to do the same when our last dog had to be put down. It was so sudden. A lot of stress over three days and a hard decision to make with a dog who had been with me through a lot and I loved.

I went without a dog for three months until my mom said we should go look at some from this animal rescue. We got my friend that day, and she's been my constant companion for nine months so far.

Don't take your own life, comrade. Make another life better.
>>
>>2399847
Excellent point, do it OP, what do you have to lose?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.