[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1496561896812.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496561896812.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>2398281
Is this a joke? The human, of course. Either because he should've known his dog gets aggressive if his food is threatened (literally all dogs do that, even the friendliest) or because he didn't train him not to be.
>>
>>2398281
Fuck off with this bait shit already.
>>
File: 1496563683828.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1496563683828.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>2398283
It's not his dog.
He is a dog whisperer
>>
>>2398283
> unironically doesn't know who the dog whisperer is
>>
File: 1496565127836.png (133KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1496565127836.png
133KB, 500x522px
>>2398299
>>
>>2398281
Ceaser because he punched it after it gave him a warning snap. For food aggression you start off eating near each other, it's not a hard behavior to correct, you don't stand over the dog with that little amount of food in the bowl when you're a stranger. Next question?
>>
I don't agree with his methods at all but I do respect the guy for not editing this fuck up out of his show
>>
The dog for being a defective piece of shit.

No dog should ever be food-aggressive. And since it later bit the shit out of Cesar despite being mildly provoked (he did kick it but it was a light kick meant to "snap" the dog out of the behavior, much like the idea behind behavior collars not meant to hurt), it hung on and tried to tear his flesh. Complete overreaction.

It was euthanized, right?
>>
"Who was in the wrong here?" implies that it's possible for the dog to be "in the wrong." Even if Cesar did nothing wrong, the dog didn't bite just to be a dick, she bit because she felt threatened

Moving on to the actual answer to your question: Cesar was absolutely in the wrong here. If you watch that whole scene, the dog is clearly very nervous, and gives Cesar every possible signal of "please leave me alone" as possible. She even backs away from him and tries to get out of the interaction several times, but he keeps menacing over her and coming at her. She was afraid, he was physically intimidating her and even "attacked" her (I know his little jab probably wasn't "painful" but it was aggressive and scary to the dog,) and after giving him every opportunity to leave her alone and he still didn't let up (she knew he wasn't going to stop,) she bit him to defend herself.

A professional should not be making dogs react like this. Whether it was just Cesar's actions, or his actions plus the presence of the camera crew that were making the dog uncomfortable, he should've read her behavior better and knew not to put her in that situation and push her into biting.* The goal (especially for potentially "dangerous" dogs) should be to work under the dog's threshold and set them up for success; care should be taken not to create situations where a dog feels they have no choice but to bite.

*I say he "should've read her behavior better," but it is my opinion that Cesar knew the dog was feeling threatened and was intentionally making her lash out because it makes for ~dramatic TV~. Cesar intentionally makes dogs react in order to show what a "huge difference" his "training" made after he bullies the dogs into a state of learned helplessness. This is not only irresponsible (comes with the potential of a dog later lashing out/attacking without giving warning signs since those warning signs were previously punished,) but also unethical.
>>
>>2398283
Not all. Dogs are different like people. Our dog doesn't care about his food at all, but gets pissed if you try to take his toys.
>>
File: IMG_1443.png (194KB, 362x579px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1443.png
194KB, 362x579px
He adopted that dog
>>
ANGERY
>>
>>2398283
>literally all dogs do that, even the friendliest

Bullshit, its completely the owners fault for not petting/touching the dog during feeding as a puppy
>>
>>2398527
Fucking this. It's a domesticated species, it has no excuse to behave this way.

Kill it.
>>
This is why I hate dogs
>>
>>2398789
I can't believe the people saying the human is wrong here. Cesar is not hurting the dog. The dog is being extremely aggressive over literally nothing (food, as an endless resource for it, and it's overweight so clearly it isn't starving). Cesar may have provoked it "for drama" but did you see how the dog TORE at him when it clamped on later? What if a small child was poking at the dog? The dog didn't just nudge the provoker away or leave the situation. It attacked with intent to maim or kill.

Defective creature. How the fuck can you defend this in a domesticated animal, no matter its upbringing? Apparently this piece of shit "lives at the dog rehabilitation center" but hopefully that's just Cesar's PR team saying that, it needs to be put down.
>>
Lower lifeforms don't have any concept of morality, therefore it cannot be right or wrong.
>>
>>2398793
>Assumes the dog understands that its food is endless

That was your first mistake.
>>
>>2398958
Dogfags are the worst.

I bet you feel bad for all the pit bulls they put down after they maim people.
>>
>>2398287

No one calls the dog whisperer because their dog is too nice
>>
>>2398283
>not establishing dominance as pack alpha
Have fun watching your dog fuck your wife, cuck.
>>
>>2398831
>lower lifeforms
Are you referring to Caesar, or the dog?
>>
>>2399338
kek'd
>>
>>2398281
What the fuck is wrong with him
>>
>>2398528
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

Cesar "learned" how dogs behave by watching starving stray dog packs in a shithole. He fails to understand that those dogs do not display normal behavior or respond like healthy animals.

The stupid fuck doesn't even understand what whale-eye is, IIRC his dumb ass thinks a dog showing mostly the whites of its eyes is being aggressive.

He shouldn't have a show or any clout at all as a dog trainer, but I doubt he purposefully causes dogs to snap.

Jackson Galaxy actually knows his shit with cats
>>
>>2398592
I heard on the news that he broke the dogs rib and puntured the lung, effectively killing it. His insurance covered euthanization and bought a new puppy.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.