[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Pugs used to look like this what went wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 16

>Pugs used to look like this
what went wrong
>>
>>2396426
humans
>>
confirmation breeding
>>
people thought debilitating genetic mutations were 'cute' and bred them into the ground
>>
>>2396437
conformation, jesus FUCK
>>
>>2396426
that just looks like a retarded shiba inu
>>
File: How do you want your breed fam.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
How do you want your breed fam.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
JUST
>>
>>2396440
there are at least 30 breeds with curled tail lol retarded memefag
>>
File: ss (2013-02-02 at 07.21.23).png (899KB, 1202x466px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-02-02 at 07.21.23).png
899KB, 1202x466px
>>
File: ss (2013-02-02 at 07.22.11).png (283KB, 1155x592px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2013-02-02 at 07.22.11).png
283KB, 1155x592px
>>2396529
>>
>>2396426
Selective breeding
>>
SMASHING and SLAMMING
>>
>>2396573
I can't wait for the day this shitty meme dies.
>>
>>2396537
PULLED
STRETCHED
>>
>>2396426
>what went wrong
Your family became so wealthy and disconnected from reality that you actually care about the mild discomfort of a non-sentient domesticated animal while ignoring the constant hunger, rape, murder, and general hopelessness of 3/4ths of the world's human population.

Or even more obscene- you don't care but pretend to as a meaningless virtue-signal on an internet forum where literally nobody knows or cares who you are.

either way you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>2396667
>non-sentient

Fuck off.
>>
>>2396669
>sentient
>reality
keep dreamin
>>
>>2396667
No one's saying jack shit about humans not being important enough to worry about: just because OP's pointing out fucked breeding programs on a board ABOUT animals doesn't mean they can't also worry about humans.

Fuck off back to Tumblr with your "worry about everyone all the time" bullshite
>>
>>2396673
priorities, newfag.

people are starving in Africa and you're trolling /an/ with pug hate. Did you leave tumblr because of the constant anal rape you got for your inhumane values?
>>
>>2396677
>priorities
You're right faggot.
This is an animals and nature board.
Post animals or nature, and shove that bleeding heart shit up your ass.
>>
File: 1315221117158.jpg (395KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1315221117158.jpg
395KB, 1024x768px
>>2396679
>bleeding heart shit
you're the one weeping over the plight of stupid little dogs.

I don't give a rat's ass about pugs but I know you're an ugly worthless excuse for a human when they matter enough to you to make a thread about them.

seriously, how much has humanity rejected you so that you care about pug nasal congestion more than starving children? How worthless are you to the people around you?
>>
>>2396682
Way to derail a completely fine thread, faggot.
>>
>>2396684
how new are you?

we've had this shitty troll thread monthly for at least the last five years.

you have to go back
>>
>>2396682
>I'm OP
Nice assumption faggot
I don't give two shits about Pugs.
Just scanning the board when I noticed your pure and unbridled autism, and thought I could probably get this chode smoker all worked up.
My point still stands tho, this thread is about shitty dogs, not feeding the starving pigmies in Africa, so eat shit.
>>
>>2396706
you know your thread is bad when you won't even claim it.

nobody cares that you hate pugs. go hang yourself.
>>
File: Absolutely disgusting.png (713KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely disgusting.png
713KB, 512x768px
>>2396667
>>2396677
>>2396682
>>2396707
Kek, what a faggot. Go whine on /leftypol/ instead of derailing threads that don't affect you in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>2396707
>you know your thread is bad when you won't even claim it.
Fucking idiot
>>
>>2396575
I can't wait for the day where a Toadline corners you in an alleyway and you get SMASHED and SLAMMEDF
>>
File: 1345413278663.jpg (63KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1345413278663.jpg
63KB, 340x565px
>>2396667
>>2396677
>>2396682
>>2396688
>>2396707
>tfw you will never be this much of a raging idiot

For your future reference: when trying to claim that you're some eldritch oldfag that people should worship the ground that you trod upon, be sure you actually know a little bit about /an/ culture, like how pants-on-head retarded it is to subscribe to the animals-as-automaton school of thought.
>>
File: 1369687926551.jpg (206KB, 960x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1369687926551.jpg
206KB, 960x1073px
>people unironically defend pugs
>>
>>2396667
>Your family became so wealthy and disconnected from reality that you actually care about the mild discomfort of a non-sentient domesticated animal while ignoring the constant hunger, rape, murder, and general hopelessness of 3/4ths of the world's human population.
Confirmed projection.
>>
>>2396990
>Confirmed false dichotomy.
ftfy
>>
>>2396667
People starving is not justification for torture breeding.
>>
>>2396667
Are you wearing a fedora and vaping by any chance?
>>
>>2396682
Nobody cares about your stupid african kids

Animals are cooler and your dumb brown skinned people can eat shit

You can also eat shit.
>>
File: 1493772903376.jpg (81KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1493772903376.jpg
81KB, 560x560px
>>2396426
they got SMASHED
>>
>>2396426
It should be legal and encouraged to shoot and kill pugs, pug breeders and pug owners on sight.
>>
>>2396667
>constant hunger, rape, murder, and general hopelessness of 3/4ths of the world's human population
you mean brown people that be needin help from whitey right
>>
>muh starving nignogs virtue signalling

You have to go back to facebook
>>
>>2396667
>crying about niggers in /an/

So are you saying they're animals? Makes sense, but what have you actually done to help their situation?
>>
>>2397708
Daily reminder that 4chan is the lowest sort of human trash.

Corporations will hire a million black people and still fire your stupid ass for being openly racist. You are the modern nigger.

don't forget it.
>>
>>2397717
>dances around question and points fingers

Everytime.
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>2397718
lol daily rememeber guys!

gotta rememmeber muh redpill looooooooooooooooooool 14888 hitlerrrrrrrrr

praise kek!

so 2017 brah X-D
>>
>>2397720
>still projecting

I legit want to know what you have done to help?
>>
>>2397718
it wasn't a question, it was a tu quoque fallacy.

I help black people by recognizing they're people and more deserving of care and attention than dogs.

what have you done?
Nothing?
that was my point. You're a drain on society.
>>
>>2397726
>I help people by recognizing their people on an animal board

Isn't that common sense you retard? To bring that up in an animal board is so petty. You haven't done anything at all.
>>
>>2397732
>To bring that up in an animal board is so petty.
I think it's important to bring up on a racist board.

and look, you proved me right!
>>
>>2397733
>checkmate rasins

That doesn't help anyone. Nigs problems are solely based on their own behavior.
>>
>>2397734
>Nigs problems are solely based on their own behavior.
and yours.

but we digress. I came here to talk about how paradoxically psychopathic it is to obsess over pug discomfort when humans are suffering.

It's no surprise that racists are psychopaths, we already knew that. You can fuck off now.
>>
>>2397736
You are so autistic. The fact that one issue shouldn't be talked about because muh racsins is absolutely retarded. Me saying nigger doesn't affect Tyrone dropping out of highschool.
>>
>>2397738
>The fact that one issue shouldn't be talked about because muh racsins is absolutely retarded.
They're exactly the same thing since OP's 'concern' is based on appearances rather than actual empathy.

>Me saying nigger doesn't affect Tyrone dropping out of highschool.
it does, you're just too stupid to understand how.
which is weird, for someone preaching personal responsibility you sure don't take any for your own actions. But your personal failures still aren't the topic of the thread.
>>
>>2397739
>it does, you're just too stupid to understand how.
Sure thing, Nancy. I'll continue to say it then since it magically makes them starve.
>>
>>2397741
>I'll continue to say it
I hope so. Like I said you're the real nigger here.
You can be fired from your job, kicked out of school, and turned out of your house when people find out what you've been saying. It's just a matter of time.
>>
>>2397743
Good thing I don't use nigger media. How many africans have I starved at this point, Nancy? How big's my kill count?
>>
>>2396426
Pugs looked pretty cool back then
>>
>>2397744
You're not actually anonymous here.
You're one hate-speech law away from everyone knowing your name and address.
>>
>>2397749
You've been calling me a nigger as well, Nancy. How big's your african kill count?
>>
>>2397750
calling a racist a nigger would probably get me a medal in our post-1st amendment world.

A better question is how has your low IQ and the knowledge that society hates you for your opinions affected your own success in life?

does being a racist make you a loser, or is the reverse true? Both? Has society repressed you because you were born with disadvantages you can't help? I'd guess they have. How long till we have quotas requiring us to hire a certain number of stupid young men with poor hygiene and a GED?

if history is any indication they'll start by lynching you, then go to imprisoning you, and end up putting you on welfare.
>>
>>2397756
>womansplaining

tl;dr Again what's my kill count? I desperately want to know, Nancy!
>>
>>2397756
>liberal fantasies

laughinghoodrats.png
>>
>>2397757
You tell me.
You're the one that thinks individual behavior controls group success.

something you desperately need to believe so you can continue to ignore the fact that you're an individual failure whose only source of pride is being part of a successful group.

My view is that your personal behavior neither harms Africans or helps your race. You're worthless by yourself.
>>
>>2397765
A group is nothing if each individual can't stand by its own, Nancy.
>You're worthless by yourself.
This is you since you believe you're somehow saving anyone. What a pretentious loser!
>>
>>2397768
>A group is nothing if each individual can't stand by its own
Young men often think they can survive on their own. I encourage you to try it. I doubt you'll even get to mud-hut cattle-fucking level, but the experience should be educational. Or it will kill you and we'll have one less stupid person to support.

>you believe you're somehow saving anyone
didn't look up tu quoque, did you?

I never said I'm saving anyone. I said if OP wants to save people he shouldn't start with pugs.
>>
>>2397771
This is a thread about pugs not saving people, retard. You should donate yourself to the africans already. A group with good individuals still beats a dependent bunch once they all work together!
>>
>>2397772
>This is a thread about pugs not saving people, retard
you really are new.
Or you're OP in denial.
>A group with good individuals still beats a dependent bunch once they all work together!
if that were true we'd have kicked you off the island a long time ago.

in reality we need stupid racists to dig our ditches and weed our lawns and grow our potatoes. Different people are good for different things.

we can't let you chase off the minorities that are building our software and designing our cars and running our markets though. Once you become a threat to other members of the group you have to go. That point has already past, you're just too stupid to see it or too angry to accept it.
>>
>>2397774
Are you by any chance black or a self loathing liberal?
>Once you become a threat to other members of the group you have to go.
You know this applies very well to nogs and why people want them to go, right? Apply yourself.
>>
>>2397778
I'm just a white guy that used to think like you until I tried to live entirely on my own.

black people have earned victim status in society. You won't get that until we've lynched you, imprisoned you, and put you on welfare.

we've already enslaved you.
>>
>>2397779
>glorifying victim status

This is why you're a cancer to society. You know damn well they're the most racist ones out there. I'm not even white.
>>
>>2397781
>glorifying victim status
you're mistaking society's behavior for my own again. You're adorably dumb.
>they're the most racist ones out there
is there a 4chan where millions of black people go to bitch about worthless whites?

rhetorical question, I understand you're not smart enough to see your error.
>>
>>2397784
>is there a 4chan where millions of black people go to bitch about worthless whites?

That's the thing, they don't have to get online to be racist. It's normal in the ghetto. You'll be the first to go if you side with the dindus, whitey.
>>
>>2397785
>they don't have to get online to be racist.
you do though.
which makes sense since you'd be killed in real life if you said what you thought.

ironically enough the problem stems from the fact that 'they' form cohesive groups to protect themselves and their groups are stronger than yours.

while you're trying to get a gang of whites to protect your bitch ass blacks are actually forming gangs to destroy you.

If you were a contributing member of society, society would protect you. You'd be living in a gated community and probably never see a poor person in your life unless they were mowing your lawn.

but you're not, so you're left to fend for yourself against the other rejects of all colors. That sucks, but like you said it's all because of your own behavior.
>>
>>2397788
>projecting

It's you retarded apologists that always get killed by what they try to save. Keep thinking I am whatever you're dreaming of, Nancy. I still want to know my kill count!
>>
>>2397772
If he ever goes near true, non-Nigerian Africans, he certainly will be beaten by a dependent group.
>>2397774
Thinking racists are real niggers is revolutionary. Here's your Nobel Peace Prize for defending the individuals who didn't stay in their country and fix things with their niggers because they had to save the most successful niggers in the world. If you didn't notice over your anti-anti-tolerance faggotry, I'm being sarcastic. Those few useful immigrants leave for profit, not because "everyone needs a place so dependent America will give it to useful immigrants". The threat racists create is sending them back and replacing them, not lynching them. I see nothing wrong with that. They should fill useful positions over the filth of their country, and if you're so against any kind of nigger trying something other than labor, and so supportive of "le global success", you'd agree. Too bad your Collegeâ„¢ mindset doesn't come with directions to get your head out of your gaping ass.
>>
>>2397790
>It's you retarded apologists that always get killed by what they try to save
I'm way more likely to be struck by lightning where I live than killed by a black person.

but then I'm not poor, uneducated, or afraid.

>I still want to know my kill count!
I told you. 0.
nothing you personally do or say matters.
>>
>>2397793
>but then I'm not poor, uneducated, or afraid.
Neither I am, but you surely showed how pointless your nigger outrage is. You just wanted to start drama, Nancy?
>>
>>2397717
>and still fire your stupid ass for being openly racist unless it's racism against Europeans then it's A-OK and encouraged
FTFY
>>
>>2397749
Isn't it terrifying that women want to lock you up for saying certain things? Think about it. SAYING THINGS.
>>
>>2397784
>4CHAN IS TRASH THEY ARE ALL SUBHUMAN NIGGERS
>#NOT ALL NIGGERS
pick one

and while we're at it, don't ever bring up fucking race again, you fucking worthless racist retard
>>
>>2398270
You aren't wanted here, loser.
>>
>>2398269
in europe it applies not only to women
>>
>>2396667
Who the fuck cares about africa?
>>
>>2397779
Adding this conversation to my thesis about liberalism as a mental illness. Will post results.
If you haven't necked yourself already by then.
>>
>>2397784
wtf nigs have computers?
btw nice passive aggressive behavior, are you fresh out of your tumblr studies degree?
>>
human chauvinist pls go
>>
>>2396667
>projecting
>this nonsensical asspull
>coming to the nature board and not expecting people to be talking about animals

You must be the faggot that infested that /his/ thread about the destroyed buddha statue, aren't you?
>>
File: black culture2.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
black culture2.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>2396667
>I have to care about a bunch of stupid fucking niggers who shouldn't be having any children in the first place (who should probably be shoving a fucking spear through their throats for being inferior animalistic, cannibalistic subhuman undomesticated insect tier intelligence parasites) let alone 8 rather than my puppy.
Fuck off.
>>
>/pol/tards falling for hilariously low-effort bait by a falseflagging /pol/tard
>ruins the entire thread because it's literally impossible to have a conversation on 2017 4chan that doesn't become a political argument

Jesus Christ I hate this website.

Can we just talk about fucking pugs and not this retarded shit?
>>
>>2398862
you don't have to be a /pol/tard to react that way to out of place drama
>>
File: 1468648505506.gif (3MB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468648505506.gif
3MB, 297x300px
>>2396446
I've never seen this before
>>
>>2398301
yeah but they started it
>>
he's a beautiful baby boy
>>
>>2396667
You might not be able to care about multiple injustices, but I assure you other people can and do. You're projecting your limited ability to juggle multiple ideas on others. Unless you're going to starving villages in Africa, giving aid and educating, you have no point and no purpose with your worthless virtue signaling.
>>
>>2398862
I want to gas all pugs
>>
>>2399027
that right eye

>*twitch*
>>
>>2398905
>out of place drama
You think threads about how much you hate animals go on /an/? Go back.
>>
>>2399027
>horribly deformed, bloated, barrel-like torso
>crooked, short, disproportionately dwindly legs
>the absolutely most retarded facial expression out of all breeds
>beyond potato tier completely misaligned bulging eyes
>completely destroyed maxillo-facial structure
>breathes and snores worse than the worst 4chan obese mouthbreather
>health issues galore
Why don't you put that abomination to sleep forever?
>>
>>2399127
>thread about then and now
>hating animals
>>
File: Admiral Bait.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral Bait.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>2396667
>X is worse than Y so you're a bad person for considering Y to be bad at all

Nice bait though, you caught quite a few people with it.
>>
humans forced them to evolve into something they thought was "cute"
>>
>>2396667
>virtue signalling by calling out virtue signalling
And how many starving children have fed from your titty today anon?
>>
>>2398862
I've seen 4 threads do this today. 2 here including this one, one on /diy/, and one on /out/.
Its amazing how impossible it is for someone people to keep their dick in their pants when it comes to politics.
I just want to talk about ugly dogs and rock climbing but I can't because everything gets fucking derailed.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.