[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many pets is too many pets?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Gondoga.jpg (78KB, 650x478px) Image search: [Google]
Gondoga.jpg
78KB, 650x478px
Hey everyone, quick Q: I currently have 3 cats and 2 dogs, but I want another puppy. Does that sound feasible?
>>
>>2396178
SMASHED
>>
>>2396178
Are you able to put in enough time with each animal? Do the dogs get walks, additional exercise as needed, and mental stimulation? do you play with the cats? would you have enough time to train a new puppy?
Is your property big enough for everyone?
Can you afford an extra set of vet bills, more food, and other crap?
>>
>>2396178
If you need to ask then, "no."
>>
If you live alone and don't work from home, no.
>>
>>2396178
I really don't think so, but it depends on the gender of the second dog (2 males and 1 female is safer than 2 females and 1 male), the third dog's breed's propensity to aggression toward other dogs, and your current dogs' behavior with other dogs.

There's also this >>2396279

I really don't recommend it unless you know for a fact that you can handle it and then some. Kind of like that Jay-Z line about how you can't really afford something unless you can buy it twice.

>>2396199
W I D E S T A N C E
>>
more than 0 cats is too many
>>
>3 dogs
>2 cats
or if you have both
>2 dogs, >1 cat
>3 cats, >1 dog.

If you can't tell who's vomit/shit is what and if an animal has or hasn't eaten along with financial constraints, you have too many animals.
If your house smells like ammonia, you have too many animals.

If you dont have n+1 litterboxes for n cats, you have too many cats and are irresponsible.

there are tons of contingencies.
>>
Damn, why do you guys think I can't handle another pet?? I just wanted to know if y'all would think I was weird for having so many animals.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.