[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was dumbfounded. I had never seen a wild coyote that close,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: trickster1.jpg (50KB, 284x400px) Image search: [Google]
trickster1.jpg
50KB, 284x400px
I was dumbfounded. I had never
seen a wild coyote that close, and the only thing that occurred to me at that moment was
to talk to it. I began as one would talk to a friendly dog. And then I thought that the
coyote "talked" back to me. I had the absolute certainty that it had said something. I felt
confused but I did not have time to ponder upon my feelings, because the coyote "talked"
again. It was not that the animal was voicing words the way I am accustomed to hearing
words being voiced by human beings, it was rather a
"feeling" that it was talking. But it was not like a feeling that one has when a pet seems
to communicate with its master either. The coyote actually said something; it relayed a
thought and that communication came out in something quite similar to a sentence. I had
said, "How are you, little coyote?" and I thought I had heard the animal respond, "I'm all
right, and you?" Then the coyote repeated the sentence and I jumped to my feet. The
animal did not make a single movement. It was not even startled by my sudden jump. Its
eyes were still friendly and clear. It lay down on its stomach and tilted its head and asked,
"Why are you afraid?" I sat down facing it and I carried on the weirdest conversation I had
ever had. Finally it asked me what I was doing there and I said I had come there to "stop
the world." The coyote said, "Que bueno!"
and then I realized that it was a bilingual
coyote. The nouns and verbs of its sentences were in English, but the conjunctions and
exclamations were in Spanish. The thought crossed my mind that I was in the presence of
a Chicano coyote. I began to laugh at the absurdity of it all and I laughed so hard that I
became almost hysterical. Then the full weight of the impossibility of what was
happening struck me and my mind wobbled. The coyote stood up and our eyes met. I
stared fixedly into them. I felt they were pulling me and suddenly the animal became
iridescent; it began to glow

what do you think about this ?
>>
Head back to /x/?
>>
>>2395539
it's from journey to Ixtlan lesson of Don juan book
I just want to know opinions of pet owners
>>
Stop posting. Please throw your computer in the garbage and never come back here. Every time I see one of your stupid fucking posts I can feel myself getting dumber by association.
Stop.
>>
>>2395531
>what do you think about this ?
You should not be smoking peyote when talking to coyote.
>>
Tbh after some closer inspection I think you were taking to a crow, it's all the usual signs of a crow but it's true that in the dark they can easily be confused for a glowing coyote
>>
>>2395628
Hahahahahahaaaa
well he stop use peyote long ago before this event happen
>>2395653
that should be very big crow then
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.