[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Bengal cats able to live in a small apartment or will it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Little_tiger.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Little_tiger.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
Are Bengal cats able to live in a small apartment or will it get stressed and rip the shit out of my stuff.
>>
How much time per day are you willing and able to spend playing with the cat and giving it the physical and mental stimulation it needs?
>>
Bengals are basically dogs. Do you have the time to spend exercising a high-energy dog?
>>
Recipe for disaster unless you're planning on getting one 8+ years old.
>>
Yes, they will. You need a yard for them to run around in. In a small apartment they will yowl all day, tear up furniture and pee everywhere. Also better not have them around other cats.
>>
How much time a day do you have to consecrate to one of these ? 1 hour ? More ?
>>
File: IMG_0140.jpg (117KB, 445x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0140.jpg
117KB, 445x640px
>>2394759
Bengal owner here. Absolutely do not get one if you're unwilling to let them outside, and definitely not good for an apartment. My cat is almost 15 years old and he still goes out and brawls with other cats. The other day as the pizza guy was delivering a pizza he was disembowling a rabbit on my front lawn. He's also incredibly loud. If he is meowing for food after having walked in through the cat door on the other side of the house, I can hear him through my headset while playing dota, with the door closed

Pic related, my kot in a tree
>>
Get an orange cat and color in stripes with a marker.
>>
>>2395674
I don't think of cats as something particularly worth ordaining, but your mileage may vary.
>>
>>2395953
Do bengal owners really let their cats roam free outside? I've seen 4 very pretty cats at the shelter in that past year that looked like bengals but I assumed they were moggies because of how expensive bengals are.
>>
>>2396005
Owners do whatever the fuck they want, contract be damned.

The two bengal breeders I've met were anti-free roam, though one only recommended it because people tend to trap/steal fancy cats for a quick buck.
Both had pretty sizable outdoor enclosures with those cat running wheels.
>>
>>2396070
>Both had pretty sizable outdoor enclosures with those cat running wheels.
Sounds a lot better than letting it run around in the streets desu.
I met a guy with a Bengal that he walked on a harness and leash.
>>
>>2396005
>>2396070
>>2396098
To clarify, I live in a suburban part of town that backs up to a swamp. It's sort of like living in the country in the city. There's plenty of space for him to roam around that isn't city streets. Plus all the neighbors know him by name so it's less likely he's going to get scooped up by someone. If he gets picked up by the pound or something, he has a chip in his neck that tags him as owned with a name, number and address for me
>>
>>2396104
Is he killing native birds and lizards?
>>
File: IMG_0141.jpg (268KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
268KB, 639x960px
>>2396110
Not as often as he used to. At least he eats them after he kills them
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.