[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys realize we have a bun in the White house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1495751928615.png (337KB, 412x355px) Image search: [Google]
1495751928615.png
337KB, 412x355px
Bunnies confirmed most important
>>
>GF wants a "chill pet"
>tell her to get a pair of lab rats
>"Eww, no Anon."
>she gets bunny
>see her laying on the floor playing with bun
>she sneezes
>bun darts across room
>bun slams into wall
>neck broken
>she's all sad and shit
>later find out that she's getting another one
How do I put an end to this?
>>
File: IMG_3701.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3701.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Saw this bun at a pet store when I was picking up dog food.
>>
>>2394058
I do wish people would drop the whole "ew rats, gross" thing and give them fair consideration. They are one of the best small pets out there, and considerably more engaging then things like hamsters or gerbils (that said I love gerbils, but they are thick as fuck).

They do however only live two or three years, assuming they don't develop cancer, have a stroke, or die from a respiratory infection.
>>
>>2393977

Nice.
>>
>>2394058
Are you living together? If she won't take your thoughts of not getting another rabbit into consideration you should probably dump her before you knock her up or marry her as this lack of consideration is probably going to be a theme in your relationship
>>
>>2394066
>wanting more rats to come to the US

You need to go back
t.Bunnald Bump
>>
>>2394066

Rats are gross you contrarian retard. They are the cockroaches of mammals.
>>
>>2394337
Cockroaches make great pets, too. They're probably one of the few "terrarium pets" that actually loves being petted and interacted with.
>>
>>2394354

Yersinia pestis make great pets, too. They're probably one of the few "single-celled organisms" that actually loves being petted and interacted with.
>>
>>2394361
Yersinia pestis is the pathogen responsible for the black death. Cockroaches are responsible for... what?
>>
File: lol.png (4MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
4MB, 2048x1152px
>>2394337
That's right anon, everyone who likes what you don't like is just being "contarian"

Praise kek! 1488!
>>
>>2394361
Captive cockroaches kept in a clean terrarium don't carry disease like the wild ones do.
>>
File: dda.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dda.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>2394354
>this level of projection on a literal organic robot
>>
>>2394401
No, see, they're very social. That's why you find them laying and crawling on top of each other. They like warmth and dark spaces and being touched on all sides. It's not projection, and they aren't robots.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/17839642
>>
>>2394417
It has at most 4-5 chemicals that dictate its few patterns
>>
>>2394401
>>2394432

You mean like every animal? Just because something is both stupid and lacks the ability to communicate doesn't mean it doesn't have desires and emotions. All living things have some amount of both of these. The ability to perceive the environment and act upon it by an organic processor is what consciousness is. Cockroaches see from their eyes and 'think' just as we do, only a special pleading little faggot thinks otherwise.
>>
>>2394433
>>2394432
>>2394417
>>2394401

Watch out guys, he'll pull out the anthropomoprhism (read: the excuse pseuds use to claim all animals EXCEPT FOR HUMANS CUZ WE SPECCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULL CUZ WE SHITPOST ON 4CHAN LOL are robutts LELZ ur cat DOENST WUV U SO AGAINST LE GRAIN) meme on you!
>>
>>2394369

I think the point was that you were anthropomorphising a fucking insect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.