[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.png (114KB, 347x365px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
114KB, 347x365px
Is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/?
>>
I don't know who that is, so I'm going to go with "no" and not bother to look it up.
>>
I want Victoria Stilwell to train me.
>>
File: garbage_cc.jpg (180KB, 1367x1692px) Image search: [Google]
garbage_cc.jpg
180KB, 1367x1692px
>dog with no tail
>edgy driving gloves
>>
>>2393550
Sure! I like her.
She can come over to my house and fuck my dogge.
>>
>>2393550
does she fuck the dogs?
>>
>>2393686
I sure hope so
>>
>>2393550
>British attention whoring moron that doesn't know shit about dogs.

Nope.
>>
>>2393942
So the British equipment of Cesar Milan is a hot babe?
>>
>>2393974
no, she's positive reinforcement only
>>
>>2394170
This is a good point. An intelligent and biddable dog can be taken only so far with positive reinforcement. Television trainers appeal to couch potatos who are easily impressed with an intermediate level of obedience and an attentive pooch.
To get a dog to do something it would _really would rather not_ requires some pressure. Yes, OMG, you read that right.
To make a dog perform difficult tasks reliably, the dog needs to know the penalty for refusal will be more uncomfortable than complying with the command itself.
>>
>>2394185
>Jump through that flaming ring
>DO IT YOU BITCH
>Alright, thats it, GET THE CLAMPS
>>
>>2394186
More or less, yea. Or like this
>>https://youtu.be/ufP436Ejqr0
Dog didn't see the fall but trusted handler that there was a bird to retrieve. See how it hit the water with no hesitation?
The whistle stops the dog, who looks back at handler. Handler uses arm signals to steer dog to fallen bird.

You don't teach that with biscuits and a clicker.
Whining is from the next dog in line. As you can tell, the dogs really dig it, so inb4 cruelty.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.