[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what strain do I have?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 100_0061_.jpg (568KB, 2291x1983px) Image search: [Google]
100_0061_.jpg
568KB, 2291x1983px
Im trying to grow my own weed for the first time. I got some random seeds from a coworker and germinated & planted one, its been growing a couple weeks now and looks like this. any idea what strain it might be?
>>
Looks like cannabis
>>
>>2393173
Sativa.

>>2393179
>implying all weed is the same
>>
>>2393181
I'm curious, how can you tell it's sativa?
>>
File: Educational-Pics.jpg (120KB, 840x440px) Image search: [Google]
Educational-Pics.jpg
120KB, 840x440px
>>2393173 jw where do you live?
>>
>>2393189
It's impossible to tell what it is unless you bring the finished, cured buds to a very experienced smoker or someone with synesthesia that can name strains from scent like me, so you're not going to get a name.
It's pretty shitty half hour weed, find some indica.
>>
File: Pure delicious sativa.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pure delicious sativa.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
>>2393173

Looks like a hybrid of some kind, as most are these days.

Pure sativa has very long thin leaves, and the pure indica has very fat leaves, while the hybrids, like your pic, are somewhere in the middle.
>>2393209
That pic on the left in your post is a hybrid, not a sativa.

pic related is a real sativa. Notice those long ass thin leaves? That's the real shit right there.

The reason most seed is hybridized these days is because pure sativa takes fucking forever to flower, like 2 months or longer, while the indica and hybrid only takes like 30 days or so to flower.

Regardless, that looks like a nice plant, and you should enjoy it.
>>
>>2393181
>implying the species designation has any significant role in the strains psychoactive contents or in anyway effects the quality of the high
Most medical marijauna dispensaries don't even have the species IDs right and claims about the differences in high along species lines are bullshit.
>>
>>2393570
>and claims about the differences in high along species lines are bullshit.

Each strain has different chemical compositions, including thc compositions, and these account for the different effects.
>>
>>2393542
>fucking forever to flower
>60 days

I can tell you don't know how long 60 days is.
Protip: It's not that long when you're inebriated, gardening otherwise or have tasks to perform.

I have inch tall peppers at 110 days old and I'm not bitching as long as they produce usable material later on.
If you're scared and need fast growers, don't grow.
>>
>>2393626

Oh I know exactly how long 60 days is, dude, but for a n00b trying to grow their first ganja, 60 + days of flowering time for a sativa after 30 days of veg time might as well be forever compared to the 30 / 30 most get away with for an indica.

Regardless, n00bs are better off with the shorter flower times as they're less likely to fuck them up before they're ready to harvest.
>>
>>2393637
Any one know any good indoor grow strategy for the cheap miser?
Also in canada if that helps...
>>
What is a legit way to buy cannabis seeds?
>>
>>2394518
moving to Colorado and stop thinking there's an easy way to conduct a national felony for a class 1 controller substance anywhere else you tard-o'rino.
>>
>>2394498

Depends on your environment, but I'd stick with soil grows in 5 gal buckets, and just supplement the soil so all you have to do is water it and not worry about feeding.

Minimum initial kit costs are going to include a light system, a fan and filter for odor control. Additional expenses may include the need for an AC unit if you can't manage your temps, and some opt for a grow tent.

Whatever you do, don't buy into the "weed specific" fertilizers that the fucking n00bs use. They're expensive as fuck and absolutely NO BETTER than the cheap shit people use to grow veggies in the back yard.
>>
>>2393181
>Sativa.

The strain that turns me into a Reaver.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.