[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spider

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1220.jpg (759KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
759KB, 4032x3024px
Found this spider in my sink (UK). Can anyone identify this critter?
>>
Tegenaria domestica, they are everywhere.
>>
>>2392982
Huntsman.
>>
>>2392991
Definitely not a huntsman
>>
>>2392982
>Tegenaria domestica

They're harmless as fuck. Probably got a higher chance of being struck by lightning than being bitten by this and even if it did bite you you'd probably not even feel a drop of pain and just clean the site.
>>
File: This_is_bait.webm (687KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_bait.webm
687KB, 720x720px
>>2392982
Brown recluse 100%
>>
>>2393119
Sweet. It ran off and it's hiding somewhere in the kitchen. Any chances of it laying eggs?
>>
>>2393131
Doubt it in the UK
>>
>>2392982
>see picture of spider in catalog
>look up tegenaria domestica on wikipedia
>pictures everywhere
>arachnophobia triggered
>legs and head itchy
Thanks I guess
Can you provide some sense of scale? I really wish those things don't exist in Central Europe
>>
File: IMG_1218.jpg (323KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1218.jpg
323KB, 1080x1920px
>>2393169
The circular edge on the right is the sink hole
>>
>>2393175
Oh, it's better than I thought. Recently saw a specimen very similar to that one, but it was about 10-12 cm across, sitting there with crooked legs.
>>
>>2393150
It is probably a male. They live in almost every house in yurop though.
>>
>>2393187
Haha if I saw one of them I'd run. It's not too big but compared to British spiders it's a whopper.
>>
>>2393230
Yeah, I saw that beast on the side of the basement door. I left my bicycle on the outside rack that day.
A while ago, I had a spider very similar to the OP's sitting on my kitchen ceiling.
>no one around to help me
>stand in the kitchen quietly cursing and thinking about what to do for ten minutes
>pull up chair
>get the perfect piece of paper
>get the perfect size of cup
>stand on the chair, quietly cursing for another five minutes
>finally manage to catch it with the cup
>chair is too far away
>have to step on the work surface
>nestle the paper under the cup somehow, wasn't as perfect as I thought
>almost drop the cup and send the spider flying in my face
>manage to set it down on the table without mishaps
>open window
>throw it out
Phew
>>
>>2393253
I scoop them up and throw them out with my hands if it disturbed one of my family members, but generally I just let them roam around. I prefer them to actual pests.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.