[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst things you have done?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 24

File: 1490722853826.jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490722853826.jpg
19KB, 480x480px
The worst things you have do e, /an/ edition.
I had to put a dog out of his misery today.
>Fucked my back up, it's been keeping me up for 4 days,
> have to get up early the next day
>Getting ibuprophin at 2 am in the kitchen.
>Slip, dropped the open bottle
>Pills spill fucking everywhere
>Tried to clean it up, Gus's I missed a few
>Doggo eats the pills
> He gets so sick that I have to put him down.
Kill me /an/
>>
i (probably) starved my turtles to death ;_;
>>
ASPC plz go.
>>
>>2392863
accidentally tore the wings off of a butterfly. shouldn't have struggled so much.
>>
>>2392863
I forgot to feed my fish for one week , i forgot my cat on the balcony when it was -30c and went shopping , they are all ok now , somehow survived , shit probably
>>
When I was little and basically thought cats were living toys I used to make my cat do front flips, back flips and side flips by taking the back legs and then pushing hem up so it started to rotate, or the same thing with the front legs. It was surprisingly easy and consistent to pull off.
I also used to be amused by how a cat's territorial behavior against other cats worked so I grabbed two not so friendly cats by the neck and brought them closer to each other to see how they'd start duking it out. I found that shit immensely amusing.
I've realized the error of my ways soon after and started treating every animal with respect.
>>
File: apu.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>2392863
Back when I was 7, me and my friends threw a rock at a beehive and knocked it down.
>>
One time I went to my pet green cheek conures cage because he looked like he really wanted to come out, opened the door, waited 'til he got close and burped in his face. Then I shut the door and didn't open it for the whole day!
>>
>>2393275
I starved my hamster to death and I still feel horrible :(
People bully me with it too.
>>
>>2393440
Bees don't nest outside of holes, except in the Himalayas. Those were probably hornets.
>>
I held still the writhing bodies of pigs after a coworker shot them in the head with a captive bolt gun
>>
>>2393481
A "friend" I had in highschool would tell people I killed my cat, my mom got him nudered ( which is stupid and I don't know why people nudered animal's) we had to put him down a week later because something was wrong and he was in alot of pain, I don't exactly remember what happened
>>
Yesterday I didn't take my dogs for a walk even though I had nothing going on. I was a lazy piece of shit all day, too much booze and coke on Saturday.
>>
>>2392863
Had to put down a blind snek after accidentally breaking it's spine while digging a hole. Felt pretty bad about that.
>>
When I was little my parents had this chihuahua and I liked hiding it for some reason but I put it in the freezer one time but it's ok we ended up having to give it back to my grandmother
>>
My cat pee'd on me in my sleep so I gave it a bath. It never pee'd again.
>>
>>2394525
Harsh, but just
>>
Swung a gerbil around by it's tail when I was 9 or 10. The tail snapped off. I lied and told my mom it chewed it off. Still hate myself for it.
>>
I used to catch lizards, snakes, frogs, bugs. etc.

Most of the time I just tried to keep them in kitty pools or ten gallon tanks.

Some of the times though, I would sneak away on our huge ass property and basically torture the ones that couldn't really bite me and hurt me. Frogs I would squeeze (because they croaked and squeaked and I liked the noise), until they couldn't make any more noise. Then I would either get bored and let them go or try to keep them in something for a while and come back later when they could make more noise.

Snakes I would mess with by using pieces of tape and taping them to the side of the house and seeing if I could find their peehole with a stick.

This type of thing happened on and off throughout my childhood, and once I had won a couple feeder goldfish from the carnival. I don't know why, but for some reason I put one of them in some tuna juice (the oil kind, not the water kind) and watched for a minute.

The fish started freaking out (obviously) and I panicked and through it back in it's own water. Then I tried it again a few minutes later, panicked again, then through it back into the water. Later that day I found it dead.

Then I think about a year after that, our dogs attacked some cats and kittens that our of our family members had brought home (even though they knew our dogs weren't trained at all), and I tried to use a BB gun to put one of the kittens down when I found it basically having seizures.

I don't think the gun actually killed it, but it made me at least feel like I was doing something while it writhed and moaned on the ground. After that I didn't fuck with animals for a very long time.
>>
>>2394749
The last really bad thing I did was when I was about fifteen or sixteen I think and I had caught an alligator lizard (skink). It ended up giving live birth, and while at home I tried to take care of it. Had no clue what I was doing.

For some reason I got a hair up my ass and was convinced that it hadn't gotten all the babies out (because it seemed to be pushing but nothing was coming out), and I decided that I was going to save whatever babies were left.

I cut up the side of it's belly with a pair of scissors and extracted one baby that was dead. I tried to help it breath, but it wouldn't.

After that I felt pretty sick. Tried taping mom back up...thinking somehow my hackjob of a surgery she might be able to pull through, but of course not. I through her over the side of the hill when she died so no one would find her.

Even though I felt kind of bad about it, I still remember having a pretty low amount of empathy at the time. I was just happy to have a few babies in a tank in my room.

But that was the last bad thing I did, and soon enough after that I managed to move out of that house. Which is probably about the only thing that kept me sane and out of jail.

I'm sure it had a lot to do with it, but most, if not all, of my childhood was spent living with insane heroine addicts and drunks. Lots of screaming and fighting, and I had a horrible mean streak myself for a very long time.

I've managed to temper it quite a bit, but I would be a lying son of a bitch if I said I haven't beaten a few of my dogs before over stupid shit that really didn't deserve the kind of punishment I divvied out, out of sheer anger.
>>
File: green-anole2-4dd50e78.jpg (68KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
green-anole2-4dd50e78.jpg
68KB, 600x397px
I used to take anole lizards and prompt them to try to bite me (not by physically hurting them, just poking them).

When they would open their mouths, I'd shift them to my earlobes and they would clamp down, then dangle for dear life.

I would then run into the house and announce to my grandmother "got my ears pierced!"

Of course she was startled and would shriek at the sight of two green lizards dangling from my ears.

They would scuttle away when I was done with my prank, but I don't know if I actually did hurt them and just didn't notice.
>>
left my hamster alone with the cat
>>
>>2394862
oh man I lmao at imagining the sight of this.
>>
I think I accidentally starved my guinea pig when I was a kid. I fed it normal guinea pig pellets and butter lettuce (which I remember she ate enthusiastically), so I either starved it or stressed it to death, I could have forgotten to give it water even, I don't know.
I've always felt guilty about that. I kind of want to have two guinea pigs now to compensate and treat them better than I did the other one
>>
>>2394749
>>2394750
Mcdonald triad
>>
>>2392863
I forgot to feed my snails yesterday. Never felt worse.
>>
>>2394862
My cousins down in florida and I used to do the same thing as kids, since our grandparents thought it was funny. Don't worry about it, the lizards don't actually get hurt, though you 100% scared the shit out of them

Worst thing I've done is release one of my gerbils into the wild after I failed to make it friendly and I felt like it was just miserable in its cage most of the time :( R I P gerbil
>>
File: 1492703644616.png (68KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1492703644616.png
68KB, 500x380px
>when I was a kid the family cat crawled under the car and wouldn't come out
>said fuck it, she'll come out eventually and left
>mom went to the store later
>cat was still under there
>cat had crawled up into the car near some moving parts
>still feel guilty about it 20 years later
>>
>>2395335
Wat
>>
Our cat suffered from gigantism or something where he grew so fast his heart couldnt handle it. My dad forced me to shoot him behind our barn since he didn't want to go to the vet and said it would make me tougher. His name was Ludwig.
>>
i killed a chicken, i guess that'd be it. i also helped when they were slaughtering cattle a few times but not directly.
>>
>>2394749
>>2394750

why

do

you

cancer

turd
>>
>>2395708
I chased a rooster down for 3 days with snow and ice on the ground and eventually caught it. My landlord/housemate and me tied it back up on the tree upside down. Tight. He told me to go get the knife and I came back 30 seconds later, he said "watch out" and was holding a beheaded chicken neck and wanted me to get out of he way of the blood spray.

He ripped the fucking things head off with his bare hands. I told him to bake it and baste it and that was the WORST, toughest chicken I have ever put in my mouth. Absolute shit. I was pissed about the whole thing, even though the chicken was a rapist and that's why we killed it.
>>
I may have killed a pigeon.
Fucker fell onto my balcony yesterday evening. My cat immediately had a go at it, so I chased him in the house. Grabbed pigeon, it tried to scurry away but made no attempt to fly. I think it may have been a young one since it didn't have any tail feathers yet (?) Set it up on a chair an and have it a shallow bowl of water but it just sat there panting. Finally decided to carry it up on the roof. I think it may have fallen from the nest on my upstairs neighbour's balcony and I figured it's parents would probably be able to find it there. Now I'm scared to go check. If it's still there I'll have to put it out of its misery. How do I even do that? Help me /an/ ;_;
>>
>>2395714
Anon, what the fuck are you saying? Speak english, goddamn
>>
>>2395733
Pigeons regularly fight and throw members out of the community or nest. Not sure why.
>>
When I was 15, I was cleaning the garage and saw a mouse. I followed it and cornered it between a wall and a box. It had babies riding on its back. I dropped a steel pole on the mom's skull, killing her. The babies scattered, but we're too small to get away. I pulled the box back and stomped on each baby mouse. Then I went outside and threw up.
>>
>>2395757
Do you know what a ten gallon tank is man? Holy fuck.

Rat and mouse abuse is uncouth.
>>
>>2395761
No, actually. What is a ten gallon tank?
>>
>>2395770
About enough room for a mother and 3-5 babies, for two months.

And they're FREE on craigslist. You're fucked up dude, you have to live with that for life. I'm still fucked up 5 years later about a mouse that jumped out of my hand. You will not stop that memory from coming up.
>>
>>2395757
I found a lizardbro chilling on a rock in the bush. A blue tongue. I was also 15 at the time.

I smashed its head with a rock because.. no idea.. and I also felt immediately sick, as I have every time I have thought about it in the 20 years since. I like to think that was the day I found out whether or not I was a psychopath, and where I stood on the value of life. Happily, I'm not, and I value it greatly in all it's manifestations. I felt a "storm" in my brain, felt like electrical tingles that hurt. I have since been in violent confrontation, and when I got to that point where it was end a life or walk away, that same storm hit, I remembered the lizard, and I backed off.

I dare say that mouse was your "red button" moment. Don't feel too bad about it, they had a much quicker death than my lizard, and it (hopefully) taught you a critical lesson.

RIP lizardbro, sorry it had to be you matey ;_;7
>>
>>2395775
>You will not stop that memory from coming up.
That's prolly not a bad thing if he's anything like me >>2395778. Self awareness can be tough to gain, but it's invaluable once you have it.
>>
File: 1470261929185.jpg (203KB, 704x816px) Image search: [Google]
1470261929185.jpg
203KB, 704x816px
>>2392863
>be like 7
>me and my sister(10) walk to store for snacks
>trick stray kitten to follow us back home with snack
>bring it inside
>it lives inside 2 months or so
>about 6 or 7 month by then
>we decide it would be fun to test "cats always land on their feet"
>set a mattress on the floor and another behind it on the wall
>"yeah that will protect the cat"
>at first just drop it upside down
>works
>throw it up in the air upside down
>works
>after seeing her turn in the air we decide to try something new
>grab it by the legs and flip her end over end towards the wall mattress
>sticks onto the mattress because scared
>HAHA HOW FUNNY
>do this more for 30 minutes
>sometimes the cat hits the mattress and bounces off onto the floor
>maybe 3 weeks later
>cat is sick and dying
>dad tells us some strays just have diseases and thats why

I still feel bad about it like 14 years later
I don't know if she actually was sick or if we just fucked her up with stress and shit
>her name was Lucky
>maybe half a year later bring home another stray name it Lucky too
>little sister like 2 or 3
>grabs kitten by neck and hugs it too hard
>dies pretty slow
>sister doesn't understand why we were mad at her
That was the last cat we named Lucky
Eventually we did bring more strays home but took care of them right
>>
>>2395351
That is how I got my kitten
She was hiding in a truck and got half her lip ripped off
She ended up fine though
>>
>>2395779
It's good to have, I don't fuck around with the safety of my rodents now. Empty house for now but I'll be damned if I won't have a big cuddly male sprague-dawley albino on my lap within a couple years.

I made the mistake of not securing the mouse and he jumped and it's hurt me for a very long time.
>>
>be 8 or 9
>have pet chinchillas
>feed and take care of them decently
>could have been better but they werent neglected either
>come home from school one day
>1 chinchin is lying in the middle of the cage, not moving
>it's fucking ded
>has bite and scratch wounds all over it
>take it out back and bury it
>few days find other 1 dead with similar wounds
>wtf.jpg

To this day I dont know what the fuck went down ;_;
>>
>>2395805
Do chinchillas like hurt themselves from stress or something?
Or maybe a rat or something managed to get in the cage?
>>
my newt got ill and died, water quality was probably not good :(
>>
>>2392863
I forgot to switch place of my 2 canaries cage and they got scorched by the blazing sun of summer
>>
>>2394878
You cruel person
>>
>>2395805
They may have just gotten in fight and hurt each other to the point of dying...

I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>2395775
I didn't want to keep them. The garage was attached to the house, so I didn't want them getting in my house.

I don't feel bad about it. I was just telling you guys a funny story.
>>
Mercy killing a kitten who was dying
Jesus Christ it was horrifying
>>
>>2396037
Yes, you did want to keep them.
You just have to reach adulthood to understand this.
>>
i sucked my cynops orientalis when into tube when i was using that tube to suck dirt from the bottom of aquarium ;(
>>
File: Oogway.jpg (99KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Oogway.jpg
99KB, 500x375px
>>2392863
Dont blame yourself.

Accidents happen.
>>
I killed my rat (who was about 2 years or so) so I could save a neglected cat from my abusive uncles' house. My mom wouldnt let me have any more pets, so I did what i thought was right.
>>
File: 1368978142165.jpg (5KB, 230x191px) Image search: [Google]
1368978142165.jpg
5KB, 230x191px
I used to throw my dog on my bed when I was 8, thought she was enjoying it, she was fucking terrified

then when I was 15 I gave my dick to her lick

and then humped her, no penetration, just humped her

there are many things I regret in life.
>>
>>2396156
Thats the worse thing I read in this thread and I havent even seen a rat pet up close
>>
>>2392863
I genocided sea snails with a boat paddle
>>
>>2396156
Why not just set it free? It could probably gen for itself
>>
>>2393600
Captive bolt guns don't work well on pigs
>>
>>2396156
You did good. The life of a cat is worth more than a vermin's.
>>
>>2394862

"I AM THE LIZARD KING I CAN DO ANYTHING"
>>
I pulled on my cats legs and tail until he yowled and ran away and hid, and I told my parents he was just acting up.
>>
>>2396156
THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHER
>>
I caught a bunch of small mosquitofish in a plastic water bottle when visiting a natural water pool. I wanted to keep them and fed them nothing but bread. They all perished within two days.
>>
>>2395778
Sounds almost like PTSD.

I'm a victim of PTSD. Abuse victim. Mom would loose her mind and kill shit. She'd attack us when we were children. One time, a black lab killed our farm animals and she slaughtered it. She made me tow it off with its head all fucked and blood oozing out everywhere. I was little. She axed kittens, beat animals to death with a shovel.

Turns out her dad beat and raped her. He put a gun to her face and told her he was going to kill her. She told me she used to sit in the bedroom with her gun, waiting for him to come in to give her a reason to blast his head off.

Her crazy abuse spread to me, and black dogs used to trigger it.

I was working at the animal hospital and one lunged for me. Black lab. I flipped and lost my fucking mind. Static. I beat the shit out of that thing til blood was coming out of the mouth.

I don't work with dogs anymore. Ten years of therapy and mood stabilizers and I'm a million miles away from this behavior.

But when I see one, I still feel this agonizing urge in my limbs to kill it. Right to my fingers I want to kill it.

When a dog barks near me I want it dead. Years of desensitizing and I no longer go into fight mode, but I still get the flight response.

I wasn't thinking a damned thing when I attacked that dog. It's been hard to cope with, as it wasn't the first time I've become violent with animals.

Why even dogs? Mom was the one enacting the pain??? I watched her do it to the animals when I was really little so I can only figure it registered in my subconscious.
>>
File: sadness2.png (181KB, 309x323px) Image search: [Google]
sadness2.png
181KB, 309x323px
a few years ago I accidentally snapped my budgie's neck
he was coming down with something, poop kept getting stuck under his tail, so I decided to use some warm water to rinse off as much of it as I could just to keep him clean
he didn't really like water, so he kept trying to get away
eventually he managed to jump off the counter, and since he was too wet to fly I instinctively reached out to grab him as fast as I could, but I was just a tiny bit too slow and instead of catching him I accidentally smashed him into the cabinet
I heard a crack, a squeak and suddenly there was blood on my hand
little guy's head was almost separated from his body, you could see the bone sticking out
still get sad about it every time I remember
he was barely a year old, man
had his whole life ahead of him
sometimes I consider getting another one, but I feel like it'd be a bad idea
>>
>>2396621
At very least it sounds like he wasn't in pain for long
>>
5 years old, frog baseball.
>>
>>2396346
That's fucking intense man. I wouldn't call it PTSD on my end, it feels more like a physical response that my body developed to make sure I get the message. I even get it (to a very mild degree) when I see animal cruelty videos. I don't like it, but I'm glad it's there.

I'm sorry that you got your shit wrecked by a heinous cunt, but despite the cost, you have come around and have your shit together. You are already a bigger person than everyone who let that shit go down, because you have taken it onboard and owned it through confronting it and addressing it. As I said to that other fella, take away the positives (and there are plenty there, you have come to recognize your trigger, you have had the strength and courage to address the problem, and the way you speak, I'm certain it's not going to happen again because of your obvious awareness) and remember them when the storm breaks. Like me, you don't like it, but you know it's there, and that knowledge will ensure you will never be that person again. That's pretty fucking cool IMO.

>>2396621
Nah man, shit just happens sometimes yeah? It was not a malicious act, you were doing the best you could for your critter, and unfortunately that was the day the universe looked your way and saw fit to take a shit in your (and your budgiebro's) beer. Get another one and love the shit out of him just like you did your old one.
>>
File: science.jpg (75KB, 600x673px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
75KB, 600x673px
>>2392863
>Be 19
>Huge exams in a few days
>Learn as fuck
>Take a break and watch some videos
>Sudenly in the corner of my small flat I spot a mouse
>Scream like a little bitch (It was like 2 A.M, I hope I did not wake anyone)
>Spend good 4 hours trying to catch it, by hand, by setting up simple traps and so on, but that fucker always managed to get away.
>Get like 2 hours of sleep, cause that little bitch is hyperactive
>Next day get some mouse traps and poison
>Try to learn again
>In the evening hear him again and I try to catch the fucker again
>Fail
>At night decide to borrow mother's cat for a night
>The cat did not do anything and instead it kept waking me up
>Next day I have to get to school quite early
>Set up traps, trow the cat outside and go to school
>Get back from school
>One trap is shut, but mouse nowhere, second is not, but the bait is eaten.
>The little shit is clever
>Troughout the day try to learn again
>It's evening again
>Hear the fucker, he woke up
>Fuck it Im gonna get you
>Baricade all escape routes and trow all the light furniture out of the flat, so I can make a perfect battlefield.
>The little shit is hiding under the fridge
>Move the fridge and he runs out, trying to escape and hide, but he has nowhere to go
>After short while he just hides behind a cabinet in a dark corner
>I decide to use some Savo sprey on him
>Now he is in pain, he can't move, can't do shit
>Catch him easily screaming: "I got you now, you little fucker!"
>I keep screaming like a bitch, and I take him and parade him around the house
>Then I drown him and trow him into the trash
>Sleep like a baby for my tomorow tests
Well, that is the most horrible shit I've done to an animal and I do not regret it.
>>
>>2392863
I used to throw frogs to a wall with my cousins after a rainy day, not proud of that.
>>
I was about 16 or 17 and fucked up about a lot of stuff. I would regularly abuse my medication, which made everything feel like a dream. I decided to go to the woods one day while high off my ass. I caught a little frog and tortured it, breaking its legs and then skinning it alive. The medication I abused made me have zero empathy and I went full psychopath mode. Even while the frog was screaming and struggling I didn't even care.

To this day I still feel like a massive piece of shit about that incident.

Good news is my meds got switched a couple months later.

I fucking love reptiles/amphibians now. I have a tortoise that I spoil the shit out of. Kinda want to get some frogs to make up for what I did.
>>
>>2396346
I hope your mother is dead.
>>
I kicked a pig really hard. Like full leg wind-up kick, it went far for something of that size. And like threw up after.

I feel really gross when I think about it, makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>2395800
>on your lap
You know they piss every 20 seconds all over you and everything right?
>>
I want to step on a oblivious bird on purpose
>>
>>2395984
Like the slugs from splice.
>you are now imagining that scene but with chinchillas
>>
Posted pics of a girl online and the lurkers found out who she was and sent them to her mom and stuff. I hope I get a couple thousand years in purgatory for that one desu.
>>
>>2396295
KEK
>>
File: 1490855575521.jpg (29KB, 753x601px) Image search: [Google]
1490855575521.jpg
29KB, 753x601px
>be 21
>dogs are freaking out outside
>go out, figure it's just a cat
>a long-nosed snake is coiled up and scared out of its mind
>adorable little red eyes, black/orange/tan scale pattern like a coral snake, pale underbelly
>"hell yeah this snake is cute as fuck"
>have a tank, roaming lizards for food
>fuck yeah I own a snake
>call him Izzy
>try frozen mice after lizard supply runs out
>he loves it
>eats two and happy for days
>repeat process for a while (about four or five months), everything is chill
>one day, Izzy won't eat his mice or lizards
>appeared healthy and otherwise normal, so I assumed he just wasn't hungry
>won't come out of his hide at night
>won't shed
>"I'm releasing him first thing tomorrow night, it's probably better that way"
>next morning, Izzy is dead
>lost a shitton of weight and looked almost mummified when he was a healthy size yesterday
>bury him in backyard, surrounded by leftover mice

I fucking tried, I told myself I should've brought him to some kind of specialist for his behavior and weight, I don't know how he got so skinny so fast when he was eating fine. I love snakes and reptiles, but I'll probably never own one soon. I'm so sorry, Izzy.
>>
File: mOnvOJG.png (379KB, 2244x2377px) Image search: [Google]
mOnvOJG.png
379KB, 2244x2377px
Accidentally stepped on my dog's paw when she was a puppy

It was when she was learning to walk nicely on a leash, she was doing great but while we were walking she suddenly got in front of me and I stepped on her paw and she yelped pretty bad

I've also accidentally closed the back door on her tail a couple of times and felt really guilty about it
>>
>>2394739
If it makes you feel better, gerbils have a tail release mechanism pretty similar to a lizard's.
>>
>>2398466
It's ok dude. And I died from internal parasites breeding in my colon.

t. Izzy
>>
when i was little i was obsessed with catching critters and experimenting on them
>I'd catch lizards and would lay them all on the trampoline and start jumping
>I wanted to see if they could survive the bouncing
>most didn't and just laid stiff

>made a catalog of plants based on taste
>i'd go around picking leaves from trees and chewing them

>after a rainy day a shit ton of slugs appeared outside my bedroom window
>i collected them all
>poured salt on some
>covered the rest in hand sanitizer and lit them on fire
>i heard screams

I did some other stupid shit like shoot pigeons with air rifles and try to drown several insects
>>
Used to find and kill wild frogs with my bow and arrow to dissect them. Good times.

Also I keep my cat in a cage on my desk and blow weed smoke at it all day lol
>>
>>2398680
does it feel nice to be an edgelord?
>>
>>2398680
Holy shit, I do that with my cat too. He gets "cage rage" after awhile and starts doing crazy screaming and banging.
>>
on friday i got scammed out of a 500$ knife on steam, i still feel like shit because i was really dumb
>>
I used to literally beat the shit out of this chihuahua my mom kept around. I thought I could just kill him and tell my parents he ran away, but eventually I just felt bad I was beating a retarded animal and stopped interacting with him at all outside of letting him out and returning him home when he'd follow a car down the road.
>>
File: PSX_20170525_133936.jpg (2MB, 4008x5344px) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20170525_133936.jpg
2MB, 4008x5344px
>>2398712
>>
>as a kid we got a grey parrot
>sister used to poke it with straws a lot
>got rid of parrot
>rescue a shelter kitty
>his name was neko, giant white fluffy cat that my parents picked because it kept reaching its paw out and ripping my moms spandex pants up
>they figured they'd get him because he already cost them a pair of pants
>really cute kitty but me and my sister poke it with straws and mess with it, no hardcore torture or anything but still feel like a piece of shit
>for some reason scared of the cat(maybe because i kept fucking with it, stupid kid me)
>one night i woke up in my sleep and saw the cat down the hallway from my bed
>get super spooked and put blanket over my head
>cat lays on my chest and starts kneading me
>we get rid of cat days later because it acts up from the straw poking me and my sister do
>feel incredibly guilty and the memory of him laying on my chest kneading the blanket makes me feel like utter trash
I'm sorry Neko, you were a loving cat even though we poked you inccesantly. I hope you went to a better home than ours.

>Grandparents house, they just had a litter of kittys, they don't get their cat fixed and let it shit out litters they just drown
>playing with kittys in my grandpas room
>don't remember how but messed with the cats, maybe tossing them around the room or something.
>after messing with one kitty it keeps shaking its head like it has an itch or something
>intense dread come over me, i had probably given this kitty brain damage or something
>leave the kittys alone and leave the room
>come back later for another visit and see the kittys there still(they haven't drowned them yet I guess)
>see the kitty that keeps shaking its head, know i have caused this in the kitty because of my actions and dread x10 comes over me
I think the house or at least that room was evil or I'm just making excuses, but my grandpa ended up raping a family member so I don't have a doubt there was evil in that house.
>>
>>2398751
>german shepherd doggo i had since i was young
>he keeps having to go outside and pee, going to the vets and getting shaved/tests ran
>oh it's just some kidney problems, he'll be fine
>heavy into video games at that time so just completely ignore doggos and play video games and hate myself
>games are messed up if I leave the computer during them(online matches)
>GSD has to pee and i get really fucking angry and yell at him, open the door and shove him out.
>go back to the game like a fucking asshole and tell them sorry my dogs sick lol
>parents take him to the vet again that day, mom tells me stop treating the dog bad he's sick
>give him a hug and tell him i'm sorry
>mom texts me an hour or two later and says to get ready to go to the vets we have to put him down
>intense fucking sadness, the vets said he's in end stage organ failure after the day before saying he was going to be fucking fine.
>watch my pet get put down for the first time, had him for over half my life at that point(he was 12 years old)
>bawling like a baby
>younger GSD doesn't understand when we get home why we didn't bring her buddy back
I still have her and I'm scared to death i'll lose her soon because she's around his age now. We just moved into another place and she's getting zero exercise and stimulation, i feel like such a piece of shit.
>>
My Hispanic neighbor's dog would never shut up and had no shots or vet care. They let it free roam with no collar and it was intact. Not wanting it to get my dog sick, I lured it deep into the woods and strangled it death with rope. Honestly I can say I enjoyed it.
>>
>>2398751
I hope you were the one who got raped by your grandpa, you piece of shit.
>>
>>2398755
so give the dog exercise and stimulation. sure, video games are awesome, but so is bonding with your animal. it's much more rewarding actually. And you know this too, so just do it.
>>
>>2392863
Dropped a piece of dried ice in a bucket trap containing 4 swimming mice that it caught.
>>
>>2396821
And Man, once again, is triumphant. lol

https://youtu.be/krexvKKjkHw
>>
I accidentally hit my dog in the face with a plastic frisbee when she was only a year old or so, it made me feel terrible.

Also sometimes when I hit insects like flies or mosquitoes instead of killing them I'll let them writhe around on the ground with broken wings/legs.
>>
once when i was really little there was a worm on the sidewalk and i took a piece of grass, poked the worm with it, and it spazzed out for a while.

it looked like it was painful and i felt pretty shitty about it
>>
File: oh yeah.gif (3MB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.gif
3MB, 200x180px
>>2392863
>in desert with wife
>shooting new .22 rifle
>Go rabbit hunting
>take 15 minutes, flush one out of sagebrush
>he runs 10 yards, stops, stands straight up
>put red dot over head
>right in the neck!
>starts jumping around and flopping 6 feet in air
>wife is freaking out
>blood is shooting from it's neck everywhere like a fountain
>he is bouncing around like Roger Fucking Rabbit and I can't get a second shot
>he finally collapses in a heap on the ground after 30 seconds
>line up shot to the face *BOOM*
>*QUAKE.mp3* HEADSHOTTTTT!!!
>eyes have popped out of the skull and it's all turned to jello
>>
>>2396180
That's bad, dude. I don't understand how people bring themselves to get sexual with animals.
>>
>>2396956
What were the meds called?
>>
>>2398759
Good. Was it a chihuahua? Did the beaners suspect anything or even care?
>>
>>2398962
It was a small dog mix. They go through animals like napkins so they didn't care.
>>
>>2398954
Did it at least taste good?
>>
>>2398959
sexual frustration, plus I had already been exposed to furry shit
>>
I killed a family of ground squirrels. I caught them in a trap and shot them all with a pellet gun. One of the juveniles was hit in the gut and died a bit slower than the others who were shot directly in the head. They were ruining my plants for years so I feel no remorse. It's illegal to relocate them so there was not much else I can really do to them other than to kill them.
>>
Back when I was a kid with literally zero morals, I almost put a stray cat into the trash. Thankfully, one of my neighbours saw me and scolded me harshly.

I'm glad, he did. Children are fucking monsters.
>>
When I was like 7 I tired to choke a cat

It was fine
>>
>>2399368
Clarification because the last line could be interpreted wrong.

The cat was fine
>>
>>2399369
Kek
>>
I didn't properly set up the humidity for my pacman frog, thought he was just burrowing, found him a couple days later dryer than a raisin. I felt so bad.
>>
>>2398961
Ativan
>>
File: 1495074890869.jpg (43KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495074890869.jpg
43KB, 750x750px
When I was 9 I kidnapped a seagull from the coast and took it 230mi back home before my parents finally decided a seagull pet wasn't in the cards. So they let the seagull out. It probably died quickly.
>>
>>2395757
It's a fucking mouse, there's billions of them and they're a huge pest in your house and garage. The people who torture them are fucked in the head, but in your house/garage a quick death is a perfectly acceptable way to get rid of them.
>>
File: 1415130688838.jpg (36KB, 631x598px) Image search: [Google]
1415130688838.jpg
36KB, 631x598px
>>2398755
>>younger GSD doesn't understand when we get home why we didn't bring her buddy back

:(
>>
>>2398954
Why waste the second bullet? They're usually long dead during the seizures. Blasted a squirrels neck, severing the spine, but the legs still went for a bit. Only skull shots prevent any movement at death.
>>
>>2395778
I never killed any animals, but I remember when I was like 6 or 8 years old my dad killed a fox with a pitch fork and it died slowly and it's squeals really fucked with my head, so I knew that I wouldn't ever kill any animals unless for food
>>
>>2395946
I was a little kid, didn't expect anything to happen
>>
When I was like 12 and got a new bow I decided to try it out. So I started throwing food out to attract them. I then finally saw one and shot it in the gut with an arrow. It yelped and ran off with an arrow in its gut. So I felt bad tracked it and finished it off. Which didn't work out to well, I basically gave him a lobotomy. I then felt sad so I buried it, then smashed my bow against a tree.
>>
>>2395748
Why do you cancer, turd?
>>
>>2396076
MOTHERFUCKER, OOGWAY SAID "THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS"
>>
My uncle had an opossum get stuck in his burn barrel once, so he doused it in gasoline and lit it on fire. I still remember it screaming before it died, and I remember feeling terrible about the whole thing, even though I didn't help him do it or anything.
>>
>>2394491
>tfw doggo was handed when grandmother died.
>you sent him back.
>doggo is kill

T. Night Shaylaman
>>
>>2392863
>be 11 or so
>have an adorable white rat I really love
>go visit a friend one day
>take her with me
>she's chilling under my winter jacket's collar as usual while I walk
>get to friend's house, but still outside
>he says there's something cool on the neighbor's site we gotta check out (I don't even remember what the fuck that retarded shit was)
>leave my rat on a chair for a minute
>while we're going back see a neighbour's cat cnatching her
>run after him crying
>he drops her, she's dead
>bury her the same day under a tree
>spend the next weeks completely devastated

>next year
>I really like rats so I am getting another one
>she lives a really nice life in a comfy cage and I let her out often
>decide to breed them
>she gives birth to 5 cute little fellas
>all of them are white and healthy although one of them is black and has something that looks like hydrocephaly
>he's not as energetic as the other rats and often just sits in one place but I feel like I cherish him most because he's so vulnerable
>one day they're hanging out on my bed in a group having fun
>the black one gets too close to the edge and falls
>has a seizure and slowly fading away while I cry like a bitch unable to do anything but to hold him in my hands and pray for a quick death for the poor guy

Fuck, I am 28 now but writing this now brings tears to my eyes. It's unbelievable how much of a retarded fuck I was. I swore to never get a small pet that requires good care again until I grow up. The only pet I had until I moved out of parents house was a cat who didn't give a fuck about anything. Have two bunnies now and I am doing everything for them to live a happy life.
>>
File: IMG-20121016-WA0000.jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20121016-WA0000.jpg
77KB, 600x800px
>some years ago
>my doggo was still alive, but started suffering from old age
>feel sad for doggo

>one day walking her, we see a magpie chick on the ground
>it cannot fly, and flutters helplessly
>mother must be away, I only hear the chick
>doggo hears chick too
>doggo sees chick
>her own hunt instincts arise
>doggo must kill and eat chick
>she suddenly seems to be so full of energy, just like when she was young
>she's leashed, so I bring her closer to the chick
>she rounds it, bites it, tosses it, eventually kills it
>feel so happy for doggo

Now I feel really guilty because it was my fault that that chick died. But my dog was so happy...

pic related, she was my little princess
>>
File: 1467254254380.jpg (57KB, 413x570px) Image search: [Google]
1467254254380.jpg
57KB, 413x570px
>>2395796
>That was the last cat we named Lucky
>>
To animals? My cousin gave me a tiny turtle to look after and while changing the water of the aquarium I forgot and enabled the hot water
When I returned...
>>
I starved my guinea pigs to death. I just don't wanted them anymore. I hate myself.
>>
>>2393603
Spaying and neutering is responsible pet ownership you mong next time pay for a reputable vet to do it and you will have no problems.
>>
I would regularly shoot squirrels stealing shit from my bird feeder and bury them in the yard. I don't feel bad about that though.
I did run over a snake's tail the other day and felt bad about it.
>>
>>2401035
You were 6 right? I did that when I was 6. I'm not even sure if it died starving but it was freaking out for a couple days then died. Worst part is my brother and dad buried it and asked if I wanted to help but I just rented bomberman so fuck that shit. 20 years later, still feel like a piece of shit.
>>
Haven't done anything really bad, at least not enough to haunt me.

But I definitely get fucked up remembering something my brother did. Never told anyone either.
I was probably like 10 at the time, and our kitten used to hide under a bed where he wasn't allowed to go and take a shit there and it'd be hard to clean it up.
One day, I complain to my brother about it. I knew he had anger issues in a way that a 10 year old can know, but I really didn't expect that he'd fish out our cat from under the bed, and bash it into the wall... several times. Like, picks it back up after it's curled up from pain and does it at least 3 times.

I was so fucking young, I still get cold sweat when I remember it. The fucking thing doesn't know what it's doing wrong. Fuck.

Needless to say, cat never went under the bed again. But he recovered pretty fast thankfully. Went missing years later. :(
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 658x901px
>>2392863
My friend and I were at his house about eleven years ago he had a tegu lizard his mom comes into the room and it runs (I say runs quite loosely) over to greet her she thinks it's aggressions me calls animal control (why idk she was a faggot anyways) I carry the tegu out of the house to let animal control check him out once I step outside animal control shoots me and the lizard they shoot the tegu twice once in the head and another in the back I get shot four time and the fourth was while I was trying to get up stupid fucking animal control I still have the scars
>>
>>2402011
Commas are free, don't hesitate to use 'em. ;-)
>>
I got frustrated after changing fishing spots a half dozen times and not being able to keep a line in the water for 3 seconds without hooking a chub

I started just killing them after a while

Also I've fucked like 3 horses
>>
File: smug.jpg (38KB, 350x308px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
38KB, 350x308px
>Have roommate.
>He keeps shitty hamster that just bites people and rolls around on her cage.
>Roommate has family emergency, has to be away for several weeks.
>Ignore hamster entire time.
>Roommate comes back.
>Things is almost mummified in a cocoon of paper shavings and hamster feces. in the back of it's tube.
>Roommate cries for hours as her extricates his hamster from her shit and paper cocoon.
>She's still alive.
>Immediately bites him.
>mfw
>>
When I was 7 I used to slide my hamster over the counter like bartenders did with their drinks in cartoons. Sometimes it fell on its back and would lay paralysed for a few seconds before finally getting up again. Miraculously it died of old age in its slep when it was about 3 years old.
>>
me and my friend put his kitten into a very small ice chest (padded with pillows on every side) and rolled it down the stairs once.

I wanna throw up thinking about it
>>
When I was 12 I had a friend who inherited his older sisters pet mice. I remember one day when he put one of those electric fly swatters in the aquarium he was using as their enclosure. He left it in there for a couple days so they would get used to it and ignore it. Then one day as they crossed it to get at their food and water he activated it. I swear they jumped so high they almost hit the wire cover. I remember we thought it was tremendously funny and almost pissed ourselves laughing so hard. I never thought you could see the look of confusion on a mouses face as they tried to comprehend just wtf happened.

It got old pretty quick and we moved on to other things like lego or something. He told me in school later that he got them conditioned to be too terrified to cross over to their food dish and that one died during a shock.

Suddenly that wasn't so funny & actually kinda disturbing. I saw less and less of him after that. Now as an adult it tears me up inside to recall this experience.
>>
File: Say.whut.braa.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Say.whut.braa.gif
1MB, 500x300px
>>2402235
>Also I've fucked like 3 horses
>>
We got a very old grumpy persian cat. And we had a kitten (4month) which i loved. But i hated the old one. A family friend (who i also hated) gave her to us.
One day i put a box over the persian cat and she struggled to get out. The kitten played with the box from outside. I tried to seperate her from the box, but cant.
After an hour or so i released the old cat. She died after a week because of breast cancer.

Still have the kitten, i would never do something that hurt her, love her so much
>>
>>2396200
This. It's fucked in many levels, because it speaks of the environs and values op grew up with.

We can1t afford another kid sorry Susy...
>>
>>2396156
why didnt you just steal the cat and give it to a shelter

and why would killing the rat save it
>>
>bought pet bunny on monday
>despite my appearence and behavior(gentle, scary looking giant), i love cute animals
>but also am bad with feelings and have aspergers
>no money to spay and neuter bunny for now
>making a fuckload of a mess on my apartment (at least the urine doesn't smell for some reason, nor he chewed on anything much yet)
>nowhere to take him since where i live no one has rabbits
>don't even know if there are places to neuter and spay him
>started considering euthanizing it
>also start alternatively cnosidering eating him, so it'd feel less bad to kill him since he would be a part of me
>come to /an/ for the first time
>start feeling bad as hell, what the hell

I just cleaned it up abit, and will tank it up until i can neuter and buy a litter box to him. I want to love it.
>>
dog got hit by my door (interior) when he was running out of my room
he's fine and it happened months ago but i wanna kill myself
>>
>>2402611
You should post pics of said bun
>>
When I was 9 or 10 or so we had a husky. Good dog.
But I took to psychologically torturing it. Not harshly like punching it or anything, but I started spraying it with the hose every now and then, because why not.
I liked the way it would frantically run away and hide in the corner of the yard or under the patio table or something. It was funny. But I know I was doing some psychological damage to it.
Some time later that year during a thunderstorm it apparently freaked, jumped the fence and ran away. We never found it and I've always had this inkling that it was because I had been fucking with it.
>>
>>2392863
I loved putting live ants on the freezer (just laying there, not inside water) and seeing them come back from the dead after unfreezing them

also, masturbating to a tortured fly, maybe twice
>>
>>2394750
Hope all is well now friend
>>
>>2395729
LMAO at your whole story what
>>
>>2400783
:(
>>
A squirrel got in the attic then started burrowing through the insulation into my apartment. I was waiting for it inside and when I saw it's claws and nose I shot it in the face with a 9mm. I am not proud of that.
>>
I had a really sweet cat who'd never scratch me, even if she was pissed. So I'd cradle her and call her cute names till she wriggled and meowed to be put down. I'd let her paws juuuust hit the floor, even let her move a bit before ripping her right back into my arms and laughing at her while continuing to tell her how perfect she was.

I miss her.
>>
>>2392863
I'm sorry for your loss
>>
To an animal? Uh, when I was like 8 and alone with my pup, I had a psycho moment and threw him into shoe closer. Like I would chuck him out of sheer boredom. He wouldn't resist. I stopped when he limped out (I assume I strained his leg since he was normal the next day). I felt bad when I realized I was hurting him.
>>
I buried a toad in some gravel with an artillery shell firework and lit it.
>>
Feel bad about cutting ants in half with a plastic knife when I was a kid. The worst part is I like ants, why did I do that to them?
>>
>>2402235
Post pics of horzes.
>>
>get told to get rid of a slug
>get told to pour salt on it
>never seen it happen before
>do it
>the poor fuck disintegrates before my eyes
Slugs stay out. I never want to do it again.
>>
File: 1395100021691.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1395100021691.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>>2394749
>>2394750
>>
>>2392863
I used to routinely kill Clover Mites as a kid, crushing them with my finger without a care in the world, deliberately.
That's about it and I still hate myself for it.
>>
>>2406853
How do you have any remorse for killing a plant destroyer?
>>
>Be African
>Dad's anal about pets
>Get a gerbil by age 15 (first pet that wasn't fish)
> Brother (11) was super excited about a pet we could touch.
> We always took him out of the cage.
> Summer comes up. Gotta go to grandma's.
>Gerbil obviously can't come.
>Brother says his goodbyes.
>Month in. Recieve call.
>Mom says Dad overfed the damn thing.
>Brother cries for a straight week.
>Didn't really care much just kinda happy I owned a pet that wasn't a fish.
R.I.P Bobby, You can all you want in gerbil heaven.
>>
File: 1320473954389.jpg (43KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
1320473954389.jpg
43KB, 500x335px
>>2401038
Neutering? You must have misread. We are talking a nuder procedure here.
>>
>>2406867
>overfeeding a rodent

This is not possible.
He punched it. He got pissed off about the smell, turd flinging, bedding cleaning or noise and he punched it right in the fucking face.

Sorry to inform you, but they regulate their own food intake. No rodent has ever ate itself to death in the history of man.
>>
Used to try and capture flies alive so I could set them on fire.

Never done anything to any living being bigger than that.
>>
I went fishing in my aunts pond one day when I was around 7-8 and caught a frog - I didn't wanna touch it because I was always told that they're poisonous and you'd get warts so I hit it (still on the line) against a tree repeatedly until it came flying off. The only thing left on the line was some of his eyeball.

My mom still pokes at me about how she "looked out the window to see a little girl slamming a frog against a tree like a psychopath."

I also used to tie my blakie around my dog as a leash, idk if that hurt him but I always got in trouble for it.

Present day I don't have a recent (like 10 years) record of animal neglect. Sometimes I make my rabbit dance, moving his front paws around but that's it.
>>
>>2406906
Well, shit. Guess I'll keep it to myself.
>>
>be me
>about 10, lived in small neighborhood with a large pond
>summer would always attract ducks by the many
>semi-friendly ducks, used to being fed/ignored
>i'd always feed them, sometimes chase when bored but never actually touched one
>one day a mother duck with 12ish babies enters the yard
>nearly go apeshit w/ excitement
>break out the bread, start feeding
>grab a baby while mom's distracted, easier than I thought
>run to the far side of the pond and crouch by surface with screaming duckling in hand
>so soft
>so cute
>get a weird urge to...put it in water??
>whatever let's do it
>put duckling underwater
>ended up drowning it while mother honked like crazy looking for it.
>of course it drowned. I kinda just let it go and watched the body float away
>never really felt bad about it
>duck mom never knew it was me.

I really don't know why I did it. I feel a little bad even after all these years. Ended up murdering more ducklings accidentally over the years.
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.