[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5029917526_07dd7a1c68_z.jpg (223KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
5029917526_07dd7a1c68_z.jpg
223KB, 640x640px
OK, /an/ please help me. I found a nest of baby moles in my garden. I dug it out and put the nest in a bag. The suggestion my parents have given is we move them to a forest preserve across the street, but they'll most likely die if we do that, right? Should I just do it? Can I bait and trap the mother somehow and take her with them? I suggested that and they told me I was being silly. Suggestions?
>>
>>2392670
Take it to the vet.
>>
i dont know which country do you live but most country has some kind of animal resque foundation or wild animal resque or something. They can mostly help to feed and etc take care of it. Also have more xp. But maybe if its possible could be just enough to take them back where you found them... (sorry for my english it s not my native l.)
>>
>>2392681
Holiday weekend, so they're all closed. I found the number for one, but as I said it's closed. The others seem to only deal with domestic animals. Reading around it seems I screwed up and shouldn't have removed them. I'm going to leave them by the nest site and see if the mother takes them. If not I guess the forest is as good as any place. Unless someone has a better idea.
>>
>>2392670

Why the fuck did you take them¨?
>>
>>2392684
They're moles. They destroy gardens. It's not hard to understand, plus if I didn't do someone else would have, and they all care less about saving them than I do.
>>
File: 1492339169695.png (435KB, 684x796px) Image search: [Google]
1492339169695.png
435KB, 684x796px
>>2392670
>I found some animals minding their own business
>So I forcefully removed them from their natural habitat just because
>I dont know what to do with them now please help me

You're a fucking moron and those moles would have been much better off if you had just fucking left them.
>>
>>2392686
Well I undertand that, but why save them if you consider them a plague? why not kill themor feed them to some falcon out there?
>>
BURN THEM!!!!!
>>
>>2392670
Blender and some ice.
>>
>>2392689
Family was freaking out because it looked weird with the snouts moving in and out of the ground. I had to do something as the others were just going to kill them by flooding it. I thought to maybe wait and trap them together, but that wasn't an option, so I just gathered them up instead by digging out the nest whole.

Family is from farm stock, so mole and and animals like them aren't given the softhearted touch you might find around here.
>>
I am not heartless, but I would put them in another area and let nature take its course. There are predators who can benefit from them, so they won't be discarded in vain.
>>
throw them against a wall lol
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.