[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does /an/ neuter their dog?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493602191586.png (289KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493602191586.png
289KB, 640x640px
does /an/ neuter their dog?
>>
Only idiots don't
>>
I have the vet do it.
>>
Yes, because we have two females and one male. If we didn't have the females then no, we wouldn't have.
>>
>>2392519
*tips john deere cap*
>>
You should spay and neuter your cats and dogs. They have become invasive and overpopulated.
>>
>>2392475
My puppy is 1 year old in a few more weeks and not neutered.
Everything I ever saw or read told to wait until a year for it to be fully grown and mature.

So, I probably will sooner or later.
>>
All of my animals were rescues that were already fixed when I got them so I had no choice in it.

Zero reason not to fix cats, unless you like them pissing everywhere. As per dogs, I think you can make logical arguments for either side. However, most of the arguments for not fixing them are conditioned on responsible ownership, and at least 90% of dog owners are irresponsible assholes, so spay/neuter is the best route.
>>
File: 1496035102433.jpg (45KB, 501x475px) Image search: [Google]
1496035102433.jpg
45KB, 501x475px
Mine came w no balls :(
>>
>>2393514
This. However, I absolutely hate the amount of anti-neutering people that make anti-neutering stances look ridiculous because their argument boils down to insecurities about their own masculinity and how they can't emasculate their dog like that aka "I wouldn't want my balls cut off, so I'm not doing it to him!!!1". Dogs benefiting from being hormonally intact, etc. is a completely different deal.
>>
>>2392475
My dog is a highly desired and rare purebred dog so I'm torn. I want his line to continue, but I don't want to leave him open to reproductive health problems or contribute to overpopulation.
>>
>>2393514
Probably the most sane response I've heard on this subject. I also believe that keeping dogs intact has benefits, but the majority of people who want to have intact dogs should not have intact dogs, so I struggle to suggest it.
>>
>>2393522
Why is it always males/neutering and never females/spaying? You'll get the rare female who is determined to allow her pet to experience the miracle of motherhood, but they are so wildly outnumbered by guys who treasure their manhood too much to consider "stealing it" from their dog/cat.
>>
>>2393519
how do you cum without balls
>>
File: IMG_20170413_184632610.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_184632610.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
>cat comes on doorstep
>we give her food and shelter
>when she gets better she starts going outside where the two ancient kinda sorta feral but not really faggots are
Long story short, by the time we figured it may be a good idea to do her the do she's very pregnant.
>>
>>2393652
People who argue against spaying only talk about how invasive the procedure is from what I've seen. It's never been about protecting femininity or the chance for cancer or hypothyroidism.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.