[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1470971658048.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1470971658048.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>2392323
Wow this is an original thread
>>
Didn't that dog get put down?
>>
I have never seen this thread before in my life.
Who could be so creative?
>>
>>2392354
Let's hope so. It was a menace to society, a ticking time bomb.
>>
File: thinking.jpg (100KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
100KB, 1024x768px
The originality of this post really fires up the nurotrons
>>
>>2392323
Your mom
>>
>>2392354
He had to be put down, Caesar broke the dog's ribs and punctured its lung
>>
>>2392451
>Ceasar killed the dog
That's how I heard it.
>>
>>2392323
Dog
>>
>>2392323
Wait till your the one getting gnawed on. 20$ says you'd kick him too.
>>
The camera man who moved and upset the dog
>>
>>2392354
Yes because it was a pit bull
>>
R u sure that looks like a lab
>>
>>2392323
If you watch the whole video is actually impressive how Caesar stayed in front of the dog to assert dominance instead of just running away like a bitch.
>>
>>2392452
I heard he swung it around by the tail and smashed it into a brick wall. But it was totally in self defense so there were no charges.
>>
It was the fucking cat fags fault for buying the dog and not training it right
>>
>>2393180
>Implying dogs can press charges
>>
I know this is a bait thread, but...

"Who was in the wrong here?" implies that it's possible for the dog to be "in the wrong." Even if Cesar did nothing wrong, the dog didn't bite just to be a dick, she bit because she felt threatened

Moving on to the actual answer to your question: Cesar was absolutely in the wrong here. If you watch that whole scene, the dog is clearly very nervous, and gives Cesar every possible signal of "please leave me alone" as possible. She even backs away from him and tries to get out of the interaction several times, but he keeps menacing over her and coming at her. She was afraid, he was physically intimidating her and even "attacked" her (I know his little jab probably wasn't "painful" but it was aggressive and scary to the dog,) and after giving him every opportunity to leave her alone and he still didn't let up (she knew he wasn't going to stop,) she bit him to defend herself.

A professional should not be making dogs react like this. Whether it was just Cesar's actions, or his actions plus the presence of the camera crew that were making the dog uncomfortable, he should've read her behavior better and knew not to put her in that situation and push her into biting.* The goal (especially for potentially "dangerous" dogs) should be to work under the dog's threshold and set them up for success; care should be taken not to create situations where a dog feels they have no choice but to bite.

*I say he "should've read her behavior better," but it is my opinion that Cesar knew the dog was feeling threatened and was intentionally making her lash out because it makes for ~dramatic TV~. Cesar intentionally makes dogs react in order to show what a "huge difference" his "training" made after he bullies the dogs into a state of learned helplessness. This is not only irresponsible (comes with the potential of a dog later lashing out/attacking without giving warning signs since those warning signs were previously punished,) but also unethical.
>>
I hate Cesar! His show should get canceled and he should be charged with animal abuse.
>>
>>2392549
>Poe's Law at its finest
>>
/tv/ stop shitposting on other boards please
>>
>>2393263
Leave it to an absolute beta to criticize the actions of a high test alpha male online. This is the closest they can get to actually competing with them lol
>>
File: gromit.jpg (31KB, 320x264px) Image search: [Google]
gromit.jpg
31KB, 320x264px
>>2393245
>implying they cannot
>>
>>2393245
>he never got sued by the family of the pitbull that he shot

When the attorney brings those puppies in and they start crying, you're screwed.
>>
>>2393596
what?
>>
>>2393596
>Cesar Milan
>alpha
Dude was literally too beta to kill himself right LMAO
>>
>>2393263
also if you watch the entire video and not this cherrypicked webm, you will see that caesar attacked the dog first. he punched it in the throat before it bit him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ihXq_WwiWM
>>
>>2393596
>spic manlet
>wife cheats on him
>wife divorces him
>wife steals most of his money
>his show gets canceled
>he fails suicide
>alpha
>>
>>2392323
D-Did he die?
>>
>>2393665
>dog bites his leg
>he attacked first

are you people literally blind
>>
Pretty impressive that his reaction was to fight and move forward instead of jerking backwards.

I don't understand OP's question... the dog bit a human unprovoked, that's not right. If a dog bit me I'd kick the shit out of it too.
>>
>>2393706
>unprovoked
>didn't read the thread
>goes into a dog training thread knowing nil about dogs
I don't understand, is it summer already?
>>
>>2393708
I based it on the .webm I saw, I didn't research Cesar Milan (TM).

Now that I saw the part on YouTube, I still consider it unprovoked. Taking food from a dog and putting your hand out to it is not considered provoking behavior, unless the dog is fucked up. As is the case for this lab with food aggression.
>>
>>2393667
>he fails suicide

Wait, did he actually try?
>>
>>2393704
it didn't bite his leg you retard. watch again at around 18 seconds in. it growled and looked at the leg but did not bite
>>
>>2393720
There was a clear intent to bite.

I love Cesar's power pose there. Calms that dog right down too.
>>
File: 1475706777536.gif (72KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1475706777536.gif
72KB, 200x200px
>>2393725
>>2393713
The whole thread is bait but let's not fall for it pals
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-202759.png (327KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-202759.png
327KB, 1080x1920px
>>2393718
Yes, but apparently, the culprit was the death of his dog Daddy.
>>
>>2393758
>this man loves dogs so much he is willing to sacrifice his mortal existence to go to his dog in Heaven, who needs him
>is routinely mocked and vilified by /an/

How can you live with yourselves?
>>
>>2393803
dogs don't go to heaven, they're horrible malicious beings
>>
>>2393758
It was the only dog that loved him despite the abuse. You'd be sad too if 400 dogs later there's only one that loves your manlet spic ass
>>
>>2394516
Shut up faggot, it was a one of a kind doggo that helped him train other doggos.
Poor lad, hope he gets to doggo heaven to see his pal once he dies.
>>
>>2394593
The irony is suiciders don't go to heaven, so the attempt was for naught.
>>
File: k0GW7.gif (2MB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
k0GW7.gif
2MB, 500x310px
>>2394513
>>
>>2395487
Not to human heaven, but he may be able to slip into doggo heaven thanks to his doggo powers
>>
>>2392549
>he can't tell a pitbull from a lab
>>
>>2392323
I hate him so damn much
>>
It looked like he was provoking if u watch the whole video the way he crept over the bowl like the dog. Snapped and did give Jim warning like hey I don't fucking like that back the fuck up I'm trying. G. To eat or u might take my food away but no. He kept proceeding I would have attacked him to he looked kinda threatening to me imagin how that dog feels and labs r usually good tempered their freindly so either he did something or that dog has been through hell and back but it really does look like he was provoking the dog and them hitting it when the dog would warn him or snap ot him
>>
>>2392451
>>2392452
What are you talking about??
>>
>>2395487
Read your Bible again.
U rong
>>
>>2392323

ICE for not deporting the fucker
>>
>>2395678
How HAS he not been deported yet? He admitted to sneaking into the US as a kid, surely that counts as a confession.
>>
>>2395660
lies
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.