[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orangutans > Gorillas > Bonobos > Chimps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

File: Hercules-fullbody.jpg (111KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
Hercules-fullbody.jpg
111KB, 640x425px
Orangutans > Gorillas > Bonobos > Chimps
>>
Gorillas = Orangutans > bonobos > a pile of shit > chimps
>>
File: gibbons.jpg (195KB, 762x600px) Image search: [Google]
gibbons.jpg
195KB, 762x600px
>>2392100
>>2392102
What about gibbons?
>>
>>2392112
man that shit kawaii
>>
File: IMG_2700.jpg (157KB, 410x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2700.jpg
157KB, 410x640px
>>2392102
>>2392100
There are no documented accounts of gorillas raping humans. The same cannot be said for orangutans.
>>
>>2392112
Gibbons were originally hypothesized to be our closest ancestor before chimps because they're not nearly as cunty as the other Great Apes.
>>
>>2392116
>An orangutan raping a human? That never actually happened, as far as I know.
However, sickeningly there have been documented cased of humans rapping orangutans and even using them for sex trafficking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZyopK-jsIM
>>
>Heirs of the Earth tier
Man
>Pretty cool ape tier
Gorilla, Orangutan
>Orgytastic tier
Bonobo
>Damn that thing must be what? 400 pounds? tier
Chimp

This thread is probably gonna come down mainly to Gorilla v Tang (for those with taste at least). Though tang is most unique ape, gonna have to give it to gorilla for badassery and it being pretty iconic.
>>
>>2392119
source?
>>
>>2392125
Oh, it's happened.
https://books.google.com/books?id=fP0c4b3jbMYC&lpg=PP1&dq=Demonic%20Males%3A%20Apes%20and%20the%20Origins%20of%20Human%20Violence&pg=PA137#v=onepage&q&f=false
Yes some humans have sexed non-human primates, that's why we have AIDS.
>>
>>2392131
Linnaeus himself. He called it 'Homo lar'.
>>
>>2392100
>>mancub, I wanna be like you-ou-ou.
>>
>>2392119
>they're not nearly as cunty as the other Great Apes.
So they can't be our closest relative
>>
I love tangs.
>>
>>2392154
>demonic males
>that biased writting style
If there is anything right in this book i'll be surprised.
>>
>>2392154

HIV transferred species to us via EATING apes, not fucking them.
>>
Bonobos are the coolest IMO, but I like that we can all agree that chimps are terrible.
>>
>>2392102
Gorillas = Orangutans > bonobos > a pile of shit > chimps > niggers
>>
I used to hate primates but a buddy of mine in highschool drew a comic about primates playing in a metal band and showed me a bunch of cool ones so now I love them. I remember an orangutan drummer and a howler monkey death-metal growler.
Still not a big fan of chimps, though.

I like how organutan males have different beards and hairstyles. What do you think their fur feels like? I've touched colobus monkey fur before because said friend had a lot of weird shit he collected and one of them was a sleeve of an old coat made out of colobus monkey fur and it feels just like human hair.

>>2392116
It seems most primate cryptids are really into rape, like the Pongo.
>>
File: download (3).png (1MB, 1418x708px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).png
1MB, 1418x708px
>>2392112
>the LESSER apes
It speaks for itself
>>
>>2393087
You literally cannot contract hiv from eating it.
>>
File: tgttm_gibbons.jpg (111KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
tgttm_gibbons.jpg
111KB, 1080x608px
>>2392112
did someone say gibbons?
>>
>>2392154
>>2393087
Both wrong, but second anon is closer.

SIV entered the human population (and became HIV, of course) from infected chimp blood entering human blood through cuts.

Humans had been infected before, but it never spread far and wide until the colonization of the Congo by Belgium. The country essentially became King Leopold II's private plantation. Congoloese people were enslaved, given less time to grow food and became more dependent on hunting easy prey (sick chimps), from which they got infected through wounds sustained during the hunt or butchering. What really got it to spread, however, was the development of th Congo. Roads and trains meant people could leave their villages and work in other places, bringing the disease with them. Male migrant workers would visit prostitutes. It's thought that, in an effort to save money, Belgian colonizers would re-use needles during mass vaccinations. HIV then entered Haiti through returning migrant workers, and from there entered the United States.

And in the US, HIV was left to spread for far too long because of government officials either not wanting to spend the resources on research, believing it was a punishment from God that shouldn't be tampered with, or didn't want to lose favor with voters who felt the same. They were also far more callous to gay people than we are now, and less assed to care about them as they would straight people. So HIV in the US could have been contained sooner, but the government dropped the ball.

Africa's problems come more from outright poverty, lack of education, lack of access to condoms and testing, more dangerous environments, and the horrible myth that raping a virgin will cure HIV.
>>
>>2392100
objectively correct, OP, excellent taste
>>
>>2392100
> niggers
>>
>>2392100
He kinda looks like a wizard.
>>
File: Orangutan-610x487.jpg (145KB, 610x487px) Image search: [Google]
Orangutan-610x487.jpg
145KB, 610x487px
>>2393454
>I like how organutan males have different beards and hairstyles.
Pic related
>>
>>2394936
I guess that's why they're the priests in the old Planet of the Apes.
>>
>>2392100
What about humans?
we're great apes too fag
>>
>>2394986
At the very least we're better than chimps.
>>
File: 1412460013701.jpg (55KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
1412460013701.jpg
55KB, 500x428px
For me, it's the noble Orang-utan.
>>
>work at zoo
>someone from concessions calls over the radio for an orangutan keeper
>"uhhh guests are reporting that one of the orangutans has quarters in its mouth and is wearing sunglasses"
top tier
>>
>not being an intelligent nihilistic chimp with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>2396640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v7xORkoQMU
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.