[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you emotionally abused your animal today, /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1482057132333.jpg (174KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482057132333.jpg
174KB, 1024x1024px
Have you emotionally abused your animal today, /an/?
>>
Why would I do that? I'm not a psychotic with inferiority issues.
>>
Yes. There are few things that destress and amuse as much as bullying birds.
>>
>>2392079
Yes, I sprayed a bit of water on my dog.
>>
no but i'll take tips for silently emotionally abusing cats for when i go to my grandparent's house

that thing grosses the fuck out of me and i want it to hide when i'm around
>>
>>2392230
Just look at it.
Cats don't like being looked at intently, it reminds them of predators watching their every step and waiting for an opportunity to strike.
Bonus points if you loom over it with arms outstretched once in a while.
>>
It's not out of malice but I'm taming my bird and every time my hand moves he shits bricks.
>>
No, my old roommate has him. I was a mean to him, he hates me now. I really did become my father.
>>
>>2392230
Stare and make snek sounds "hssssssss"
>>
Why are you scaring your cat with your dildo?
>>
File: 1461476373434.png (46KB, 178x154px) Image search: [Google]
1461476373434.png
46KB, 178x154px
>>2392359
Why is this making me laugh so much?
>>
>>2392374
"FOR FUCKS SAKE MAN DO YOU EVER WASH THAT THING" *pukes*
>>
Friend of mine likes to tie plastic bags around his cat's neck and chases him around his house. Whenever it tries to hide from him, he'll pull it out by it's tail and hold it upsidedown.

He gives it good food and cares for it really well, surprisingly. It has allergies and he still pays for its corticosteroids instead of just dumping it like I thought he would. Guess not all animals bullies aren't completely heartless.
>>
>>2392090
>Bullying birds
Techniques? I've only ever bullied ducks and Turkeys, which are incredibly easy. Just be near them and make aggressive sounds. Toms are especially fun because if your hiss at them they'll do their little territory dance and hiss back.
>>
I like to wear a big sweat shirt, leave it unzipped and use the pockets to make a pair of wings that I use to flap around above my meow so he thinks an owl is coming to eat him and strip the tender meat off his tiny neck eventually turning him into a pathetic pellet. Hahaha flap flap flap who's laughing now you fucking meow.
>>
I chased him around the house for 2 hours trying to wipe his poopy butthole. Eventually he hid under the couch and wouldn't come out.
>>
File: 1489630587475.png (94KB, 191x353px) Image search: [Google]
1489630587475.png
94KB, 191x353px
>>2392079
My dog gets really jealous when someone touches a person he likes, so this morning, when my dog was lying between my sisters legs while she was watching tv, I started patting her head and watched as he started walking up her body to get to me.
>>
I fill my dogs bowl with food and then pretend I am looking for her around the house, calling her name, turning my back on her whenever she tries to come in front of me, or looking at retarded place like in the wardrobes or on the top book shelves, all while she desperately jumps around trying to alert me to her presence

Not sure if it qualifies as abuse or if she thinks I am a complete retard
>>
>>2394914
"of all the masters... I got this bozo"
>>
>>2394916
>one day he will not manage to find me and I will starve
>>
I just told my dog I'd give her one of her favorite treats, but we ran out. I had to give her something else. She looked at me sadly and wasn't much enthused when eating the other, not as good treat.

>>2394914
I do that to mine, minus the food. But now she completely stopped looking for me, she hears it in my voice, she knows I'm messing with her. She just barks at me.
>>
>>2394540
this story is lewd and sexually suggestive. please post pictures or your sister

unless she is fat.
>>
>>2394961
I-I'm fine with fat pics
>>
One of my dogs is a fucking perpetually skitzy dork. I've had him for two years now and he just generally seems to be like that regardless of care. He's terrified of pillows that aren't on the couch or bed, so I occasionally to pick up throw pillows and spin them in my hand and watch him lose his shit.

That and I wiggle garbage bags at him, that also terrifies him.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1462557609503.jpg (36KB, 346x341px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462557609503.jpg
36KB, 346x341px
>>2394961
Can't.
A: She doesn't like having her picture taken
And B: She doesn't want pleople online to know I have a sister
Also, I'm not saying this because I have a grudge against her but she's objectively unattractive.
>>
My name jeff
>>
>>2395327
Are you saying you're prettier than her?
>>
>>2395331
I recently got a haircut that makes me feel prettier than her, and I'm a boy.
>>
>>2395357
Put on one of her skirts and take pictures.
>>
>>2395362
Can't, she doesn't wear skirts.
>>
>>2392079
>can't tell if some kind of vegetable or weird ass dildo...
>>
>>2395370
>cant tell apart a vegetable from a dildo

Americans
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.