[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couple watches in horror as kittens tossed from moving car, run over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/craven/couple-watches-in-horror-as-kittens-tossed-from-moving-car-run-over/516993853

NEW BERN, Craven County - A New Bern couple is still in shock after witnessing what they say was a woman tossing kittens out of her car and then running them over.
>>
Why the fuck are these kind of people allowed to live?
also, inb4 edgy 11 year olds start laughing.
>>
>>2391718
They just lack compassion, maybe they will regret when they are old and alone. Who knows?
>>
The fact that it was in front of a kid makes it even more disturbing. She should be made an example of.

Really these people shouldn't even live because they're always going to be trouble.
>>
>>2391735
>They just lack compassion
>Women tossing kittens out pf her car
>and then RUNNING OVER THEM

children torture bugs and small animals because they lack compassion and also haven't yet mentally grasped the full scope of what they are doing

This is more than just 'a lack of compassion'
>>
Welp, her life is ruined.

The internet always doxes cat harmers and fucks them over.
>>
>>2391932
No need, animal cruelty charges are as bad as ratting and kiddy diddling in jail. I've participated in the expulsion of someone with a cruelty charge from my pod. They don't usually get beat down unless they're around for a week and still not gone.

It'll be taken care of because it'll be on the news that county watches every day to see who's coming in. The prisoners will watch these ones come through the door and destroy their life. Trust me.
>>
>>2391939
This pleases me.

Too bad few animal abusers ever spend a day in jail.
>>
Say the race of this woman. Say it. We all know what it is.
>>
>>2392047
>new bern
probably white trash actually
>>
>>2391916
Women are not people. They are instinctual animals.

They do not deserve rights beyond basic mammalian consideration
>>
>>2392067
DESU I'm fine with that as long as I'm provided for, I just wanna cook and decorate. I'll disregard my political views in favor of a household vote. I would only marry a conservative man though. Men would have to change drastically too, that's the issue rn. Women follow men, and do what they allow them to do.

Anyway, the woman was probably mentally insane or has empathy insensitivity or something - she could feasibly go to fed prison for 10-15 months at most, but if they argue on behalf of mental scarring etc she may land more time. Just gotta hope they don't pull the "she is insane and couldn't help it," card.
>>
>>2392083
The ones that "get off" on insanity charges tend to have it worse actually. Usually spend longer in the wards with worse conditions than if they had just served their time

t. mental health worker in corrections
>>
>>2392083
Can you bake bread?
>>
>>2392138
only if you buy me a good mixer
i'm too weak to knead the dough
>>
>>2392229
Women must be strong and capable of all kinds of house work. 5/10
>>
>>2392229
How about I buy you a gym membership and we call it even? You need to be fit and healthy for your man if you want to be a productive and loving wife.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.