[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog wants me dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: many hours in paint.jpg (74KB, 962x700px) Image search: [Google]
many hours in paint.jpg
74KB, 962x700px
There's a Rottweiler in my neighbourhood that always growls and jumps up against / half over the fence when I pass on my bike.

Unfortunately because of the layout of the neighbourhood (pic) I can't take a different route. My bicycle is parked in my backyard, and the narrow path leading out to the street passes right past this dogs front yard forcing me to be within 1 meter of this fence.

One day this piece of shit dog will manage clear the fence or latch on to me while I pass.

Anyone have some good advice on avoiding this dog, or fighting it off in the worst case?
>>
>>2391424
gun
>>
>>2391426
europe, sadly
>>
>>2391427
A good knife then. If you poor defenseless souls are even allowed to have those anymore
>>
>>2391424
If it's an actual danger, call animal control.
Or maybe talk the owner about your concern.
>>
>>2391430
Maybe he can smuggle a sharp spork
>>
>>2391427

Sorry but it seems you have no choice but to stand in the corner while the dog fucks your wife.
>>
You can use cold water it resets all of agressive dogs when it's used that or that gun that uses metal balls or plastic.
>>
>>2391424
The dog most likely just wants you away from his area and really doesn't give a shit as long as you leave. I've had this happen multiple times and sometimes the dogs do get out of their fences -- or there wasn't a fence in the first place. They'll freak out, snarl, hold their tails up, bark, and raise their hackles but in the end if you just move away slowly they'll piss off. Best thing to do if the dog ever gets out after you is to STOP and back up slowly. Running will only make it want to fuck you up more. I learned that the hard way, unfortunately.
Anyway, why don't you just get pepper spray? Shit's absolutely brutal. Knives work too.
>>
pepper spray
>>
>>2391427

Ammonia squirt bottle
>>
Why don't you stop being a little bitch and talk to the owner?
>>
>>2391424
>Anyone have some good advice on avoiding this dog, or fighting it off in the worst case?

throw something that will give it horrible diarrhea
>>
File: TRRhZse.jpg (649KB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
TRRhZse.jpg
649KB, 2848x2136px
Bring a bag of flour (flour inside of a zip-lock bag), if it gets out, throw that shit into it's eyes and run (or cycle) like Usain bolt.
>>
>>2391580
How's he suppose to do that?
>>
>>2391644
Umm.... ring on the doorbell and talk to the owners???
>>
>>2391646
That's a greeeeat idea, when the owner opens the door who do you think will come running out? Plus, OP makes it sound like it's out every time he goes cycling, if that's the case...
>>
>>2391431
>>2391580
>>2391646
>Implying dog owners are capable of understanding that their mutt is bad
They'd probably just let it maul him then lie to the cops about it if he tried.
I suggest a meatball full of antifreeze
>>
Friend of mine keeps his Rott in the front yard too. Don't let the barking intimidate you, if you go up to the fence and pretend like you're going to strike it, the dog will cry and go hide in a corner.
>>
>>2391714
This. Dog owners are delusional. Just hope the thing kills them first, or antifreeze meatballs work well too.
>>
>>2391673
if the dog is in the backyard it's obviously not going to run out the front door.
>>
>>2391714
>Better kill the dog instead of trying to talk to the owner
How about asking the his next door neighbors about him?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.