[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS BIRB FELL FROM A TREE AND I CAN'T PUT IT BACK WAT DO I DO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

THIS BIRB FELL FROM A TREE AND I CAN'T PUT IT BACK
WAT DO I DO
>>
>>2390712
Take it to a vet.
>>
>>2390712
Have you tried throwing it harder?
>>
>>2390715
Can't I just feed it until it can fly again? Or is it a certain death?
>>2390716
I tried, apparently the damage drained its HP
>>
File: THYQQ.jpg (19KB, 298x424px) Image search: [Google]
THYQQ.jpg
19KB, 298x424px
>>2390712
Cum on it. Then take it to a vet. Then when they ask questions, say that you left the window open while fapping and the sheer force of your ejaculation severed the tree limb this bird was sitting on.
>>
>>2390712
*BUUUUUUUULLLLLLLBUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL*
>>
This is a fledgeling. It is supposed to be on the ground, and the parents are still taking care of it. Go put it back before you kill it.
>>
>>2390734
Seriously, why the fuck do we not have a bird related sticky yet? Every time it's some idiot fucking with birds when they should leave them alone, thinking that they are saving them.
>>
>>2390734
>>2390770
I wouldn't say it's *suppose* to be on the ground, but it's safer there than with OP.

OP leave it alone. It's a fledging, and a healthy looking one at that. From the looks of it, it has enough adult feathers to fly. It probably fell trying to fly. Its parents will stick around, feed it and continue to help it fly but you need to leave it alone before you chase them off completely.

Either way, put that back where it came from. If you COULD find and reach the nest, you are welcome to put it back but if you can't, leave it alone.
>>
File: dunno2.jpg (18KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
dunno2.jpg
18KB, 500x327px
>>2390734
>>2390770
>>2390783
I'll let it go, but it's in my yard and the nest was there as well. It's a leafy kind of tree and I can't see shit.
Welp, let's hope my dogs won't eat it
>>
>>2390788
It's a young blackbird. They get off the nest before they know how to fly and the parents take care of them until they are able to do so.
>>
>>2390770
There really does need to be one.
>>
>>2390712
Saving this image to troll noobs with later. Thanks
>>
>>2390712

throw it into the sky where it belongs
>>
>>2390715
Don't fucking do this.
A veterinarian has no way of taking care of baby birds, they just take them to the holding area and kill it.
T. worked at a vet
>>
>>2390788
Just place him on any branch, 50 cm, 1 m, whatever it will still be safer than the ground.
>>
>>2390712
why do all you fucking idiots find baby animals, ask on here what to do with them, then ignore when people tell you to take it somewhere it can get help?
>but it cyoot and me want a pet!!!
then you're fucking retarded and do not care for these animals
>but me can do it myself!!!!!! what's the point of taking it to a wildlife center????
no, you can't.
either get it the help it needs and take advice on here or don't bother posting you fucking IDIOT.
>>
>>2391661
I let it go and it might have flied away, since I don't find it or its body anymore
Calm down, edgelord
>>
File: 1494539629401.jpg (250KB, 1205x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1494539629401.jpg
250KB, 1205x1596px
>>2391661
>implying I don't kidnap starlings to be my pet all the time and there's fuck all you can do about it
>>
>>2391704
>keeping starlings alive.
I kill these little shits wherever I find them. They kill native species, shit on everything, and sound fucking stupid.
>>
>>2391737
option a

>take qt bird as pet

option b

>waste a bunch of time shooting tiny birds or laying out poison for meat you can't eat
>same net benefit to ecosystem, maybe less if you use lead shot
>>
File: benis.jpg (47KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
47KB, 437x501px
>>2390717
>apparently the damage drained its HP
>>
>>2390724
Can confirm this is the best option. It's how I met my wife.
>>
>>2391690
If it's big enough to fly, it doesn't need your help. It looks like a fledgeling anyways (ie: can fly or is about to)
>>
File: 1473159224518.jpg (1MB, 1398x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473159224518.jpg
1MB, 1398x768px
Break its legs and raise it to love you
>>
>>2390712
roast it in olive oil / feed it to a cat
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.