[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 22

File: Choose_Wisely.jpg (129KB, 674x901px)
Choose_Wisely.jpg
129KB, 674x901px
Well?
>>
the bulls
>>
How much ammo does the human have? If it's a ton and slugs are included, definitely the best choice
>>
The mice

A rifle cant do shit against a thousand swarming rats that can climb, swim and just swamp you; neither can any of the other choices
>>
File: Large Nile Croc.jpg (91KB, 720x540px)
Large Nile Croc.jpg
91KB, 720x540px
>>2389665
The crocodiles. 7, 1 ton nile crocodiles is a gross mismatch against anything else on this list except
maybe the human.
>>
I think 50 Hawks are enough to pick me up and fly me away from any of the other threats. They will bring me snacks and cola and we will live in the trees
>>
I want to befriend 50 hawks. Regardless of my survival that sounds like a good time.
>>
>>2389689
This is really the only choice.
No matter what other one you choose the rats will break through the defenses and even 10 of them would be enough to tear open a major blood vessel.
Better to have them on your side.
>>
>>2389665
Is that even a question?
1000 rats of course
Not to mention they will be over 9000 by the end of the month
>>
>>2389698
They'd also be powerless to defend you at all. A bear or bull or whatever doesn't give a shit if there are 1000 rats in between you and then, they're just going to stomp right over them and kill you before the rats have any chance to do anything at all. It'd be hard for any of the animals to protect you well from the rats other than running away, but thats better than being helpless against everything else.

The human is the best option. The best animal option are the 7 bulls, but that isn't going to do you a lot of good if you have some dude hunting you with a shotgun.
>>
>>2389693
Crocodiles are slow as shit on land, and close to the ground. Yeah, they's be good against the animals, but borderline useless against someone shooting at you.
>>
come on ppl the answer is obvious.

choose the rats to attack you and the hawks to defend you. Hawks will kill the fuck out of all the rats. they just need to kill 20 each. you can run from the rats while the hawks go to work. ez p z
>>
>>2389716
choose literacy next time
>>
File: 3 of that.jpg (524KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
3 of that.jpg
524KB, 1500x1100px
>>2389665
the lions.
>>
>>2389716
Try reading next time. You pick one to defend and the other 8 attack you.
>>
is the hunter a grill?
>>
>>2389716
Even if thats what the OP post said, thats not even the right answer for your scenario. The easiest would be having the crocodiles fight the gorillas.
>>
Hell yeah I want 1000 rat buddies
>>
>>2389665
Definitely going for the crocs. All you'd have to do is jump in the water, hang out with them, and nothing on that list can fuck with you without eventually being drowned and dismembered if they decide to go after you.
>>
>>2389756
So you're telling me if you were sitting in the water with a bunch of crocodiles, you would feel safe if I was standing a little ways away from shore trying to shoot you with a gun?
>>
Mice man. Of mice and men
>>
15 wolves sounds like a good deal
>>
>>2389665
The mice break this because if you pick them everything else can charge/shoot at you before they could defend.
And if you dont pick them your they'll instantly be the hardest thing to face by pure numbers alone.
>>
>>2389759
Swim far enough and deep enough and that gun becomes nothing more than a expensive noise maker. Looks to me to be a Shotgun, so all you would have to do is hitch a ride on one of your croc buddies, while the guy stands on the side of the river with 8 other crocs coming at him. Not the anon you responded too.
>>
>>2389665
always birdes
>>
>>2389681
Not to mention, who is to say they are just using a shotgun? It could be a double-barrelled rifle. Plus if I am helping this person protect me, I could be reloading a number of double rifles for this person.
>>
i will pick the human because he will kill me for sure if i don't regardless of what happens with the other animals
>>
>>2389689
It looks like it could be a shotgun. Birdshot will destroy the rats
>>
>>2389665
>2 gorilla's is as good as 3 bears, 15 wolves and 3 lions

What the fuck. A single Brown bear should be able to kill 2 Gorilla's on it's own without breaking a sweat, 2 wolves could do the same.
>>
>>2389665
Best tier:
Mice
Human

Good tier:
Crocodile
Lion
Grizzly

Low tier:
Bull
Wolf

Bad tier:
Gorilla
Bird

Mice will engulf and eat everything to the bone and are the only ones aside from bird with a counter to human.
Human has a gun and presumably ammo. You could presumably have a gun too.
Crocodile defends against all others except bird and human if you sit on one in the middle of a lake while the other 8 guard. The mice would drown and the other animals would get rekt in the water by croc horde. They could take on birds for you and one could suicide rush the human.
Lions kill humans and crocodiles all the time, overall good choice. No mice counter, though.
Grizzlies are tough fuckers, could counter gun human, but not mice.
Gorillas are all bluff, they CAN kill you, but their numbers are less to the comparatively more lethal grizzly and lion.
Bird is fucking useless against 7 out of 9 on the list, and even then one of the two it can only get past the defenses of, not kill.

>>2389821
You'd need an AA-12 drum my dude.
>>
>>2389665
The bulls
7 super buff, aggressive ass bulls will rekt most of that list. Since whatever you pick will try to protect you at all costs I'm going to assume that you can ride the bull as well.
>Rats
Ride one bull and continuously cycle charge the swarm of rats and trample them all to death. The rats can't do shit if they can't climb on the animals. Just stay mobile and you should be good
>Bear
That's easily 2 bulls per bear and the bear in the pick isn't even that swole by bear standards. Focus them down one by one and gore the fuckers to death
>BAVI
Probably the hardest one for bulls to deal with. Best I can think of is to grab a branch or something and beat the shit out of the birds when they dive for you. It's fairly easy to break bird bones and one they're grounded or latched onto the flesh they're fairly easy to deal with
>Wolves
Just stay in a tight formation and gore any wolf that gets too close. These bulls are top percentage and wolves only really hunt weak and dying shit. 7 peak condition bulls will be a real doosey for them
>Hunter
He can kill as many bulls as he wants but you can only kill so many in the 30 seconds it takes for them to charge and gore your ass
>Lion
Same situation as bear, debatably easier
>Crocodile
Stand by water edge and bait the crocs to bite face or horns. Then flip them onto land and stab repeatedly. Just don't go into the water and you should be good
>Gorillas
Gorillas are pussies and should have higher numbers. Charge and gore
>>
>>2389885
>stand by the waters edge

Do you want dead bulls, because that is how you get dead bulls. Even if you strategize, a croc can easily drag a bull into the water, they do it to water buffalo all the time and water buffalo are equal in size, and sometimes bigger, than a bull. Plus crocs are ambush predators, you never know when they will hit, so that "bait them" thing quickly fall apart.
>>
>>2389890
Yeah I guess you're right. If that doesn't work we can simply wait for the crocs to starve or charge them when they're basking killing a few at a time. It'll be tedious but I believe in the bulls
>>
>>2389876
You know rats can swim, right?
>>
>>2389876
>Then flip them onto land and stab repeatedly.

The bull is nowhere near strong enough to accomplish this.
>>
>>2389898
I underestimated the size of the crocodiles and overestimated bull neck muscle strength. Bull is still GOAT choice though
>>
>>2389894
Like I'm not saying the crocs are the be all-new all choice, lions have been knownto kill crocs quite often, its just the scenario would be geared heavily towards the croc. Crocs never usually venture far from water, the water is always murky you just need to get a few breaths of air and those 8 other crocs could polish off most of that list. The bear and lion would probably be the hard counter to the croc.
>>
Your choice doesn't matter, you'll end up dead anyway.
>>
>>2389905
If the numbers were matched lion to croc you may have a fair arguement. Crocs have the number advantage, and even if one lion manages to kill one croc, there is no way the first croc wouldn't have done enough damage to leave another croc able to finish the job.
A bear may be a good counter since they're better swimmers than lions, but again, if they get swarmed by crocs in their home turf, those bears are toast.
>>
>>2389665
Can I build a moat because if so then I choose the crocs
>>
File: 554200163.jpg (122KB, 430x400px)
554200163.jpg
122KB, 430x400px
>>
Birds so they can scout any offensive for me to run away from, and sometimes they or i'll kill something and one by one conquer them all.

>>2389694
kek
>>2389787
This
>>
>>2390014

wtf is this real
>>
>>2390080
I've been working with Photoshop for a couple years now, and I can confirm that that image is real.
>>
>>2390080
Yes.
>>
>>2389665
pick the 15 wolves to defend me from the 2 gorillas.
>>
File: u52op.jpg (83KB, 800x764px)
u52op.jpg
83KB, 800x764px
Human. We'll be able to coordinate into a proper environment and load up on whatever resources we need. Just because there's a gun in the picture doesn't mean you're limited to one gun

Easy pick no challenge lmao
>>
>>2390186
>Just because there's a gun in the picture doesn't mean you're limited to one gun

Yes it does. If not, then by that logic he might not have a gun at all, it doesn't specify him having a gun. Also good luck "coordinating" a proper environment before your throat is torn out by the animals that chase you as soon as the round begins.
>>
>>2390222
If it works like that with everything just running at you when the round starts, you're absolutely fucked no matter what you pick.

>>2389796
Unlike crocodiles, you can only stay in water for so long. Even if somehow you were out too far or whatever for a clear shot, the crocs wouldn't be able to do anything if the guy stayed a ways back from the shore, and he could just wait you out.

Also have fun sitting out there the whole time with 50 hawks swooping at your head.
>>
I go for air supremacy.
>>
>>2390240
> signal to croc friend you need air, bob up breath deep dive back under, meanwhile the hawks didn't have enough time to dive at your head and the human was to preoccupied with the other 3 crocs heading his direction. The bulls, wolves and gorillas are at the waters edge seeing a line of 3 other crocs waiting for one of them to try swimming your way, meanwhile lion tried to get to you and got taken out by two croc bouncers. Bear is making a go for it but you just pat croc-bro to start swimming.
>>
3 bears easy nothing else would even want to get near them all they would have to worry about is taking out the hunter and even if he shot them he would still die.
>>
>>2389665
I'll go hide innawoods with my wolf bros. Crocs and eagles can't touch us, bulls can't maneuver as well; and faggot lions, bitch gorillas, pussy bears and human tard will get picked off one by one. We'll eat the rats for sustenance
>>
Only right answer is Hippo, hippo don't give a fuck.
>>
>>2389665
I'd go with 15 wolves. One is enough to distract him and a second coming from a different angle is fast enough to pounce at the guy. The rest is overkill.
>>
Im going to go with the hunter. Youre fucked regardless, so just grab the gun and fucking shoot yourself to make things easier
>>
File: Lolong.jpg (225KB, 960x639px)
Lolong.jpg
225KB, 960x639px
>>2389876
>>2389905
>Lions kill humans and crocodiles all the time, overall good choice. No mice counter, though.
Lions kill adolescent crocs all the time. I'm going to assume these are q ton adults. In which case, no other land animal (except elephants, hippos, rhinos and humans) stand a chance. And there's nine of them.
>>2389894
Some crocs go a year without eating. Good luck starving them.
>>
>>2390356
That's a big croc
>>
>>2390370
4 (You)
>>
The 8 trying to kill you is going to win no matter what you pick. But Mice or Peregrines are the best most likely.
>>
File: panthera-leo.jpg (101KB, 634x466px) Image search: [Google]
panthera-leo.jpg
101KB, 634x466px
>>2390356
A lion's skills and technique weights more than any animal. They KNOW how to kill you, they have a way for every single animal.
Young lions mess with big crocs for fun, man. Adult males would finish the job in less than 5 minutes.
>no other land animal (except elephants, hippos, rhinos and humans) stand a chance.
Lions do, they're also known to kill all of these animals you just mentioned.
>>
>>2390277
Yeah, and how long could you keep that shit up for? Nothing would need to go in the water after you. You'd absolutely have to come out after a day or two.

Your plan would only work if you needed to survive 10 minutes of these animals going after you.
>>2390485
Lions rarely kill adult crocodiles, and when they do it sure as fuck isn't in or near water.
>>
>>2389665
Give that human a vepr 12 or some other high capacity 12 gauge and if choose him
>>
>>2389885
You don't understand how wolves hunt.

If they have no easy targets, they will run your bulls to exhaustion, which will be really quick with all that mass.
>>
File: stupidsadpepe.jpg (25KB, 600x577px) Image search: [Google]
stupidsadpepe.jpg
25KB, 600x577px
>>2389694
>tfw no hawkbros to live in a treehouse with
>>
>>2390511
Lions NEVER kill adult crocs. Adult crocs do kill lions on rare occasions, though
>>2390485
Lions aren't the mythical kings you're making them out to be. They don't "know how to kill you". They are real life animals. And in real life. Animals that weigh 400lbs do not stand a chance agaisnt animals that weigh a ton. The most legendary sized crocs kill hippos by themselves. Meanwhile it takes more than 10 lions to even make a viable threat. Crocodiles are the most lethal terrestrial predators that live on the planet.
>>
If everything charges you at once, you're fucked no matter what.

If it's like a free-for-all island... having the human in there unbalances the equation. A lot of animals vs animals are debatable, but a single human hunter can actually think and plan like you can, and would know to try and kill you vs killing your ally animal, probably picking you off from a distance with a rifle while you're in the middle of bear v croc warfare or some shit. If the human is on your side, you could probably figure out some traps. It'd still be hard to not get wrecked by a bunch of bulls or bears or such, but waiting it out in trees at chokepoints would give him time to reload.

Remove human to balance this game.
>>
>>2389665
The 3 bears, but it depends on the setting of the match.
>>
File: south-africa-lion.jpg (111KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
south-africa-lion.jpg
111KB, 780x438px
>>2391282
you're spitting out some steaming hot bullshit, my man. and you don't even know it. i feel sorry for you.
>>
>>2391347
Nice argument, mammalfag. Crocodiles are the last relics from a time when mammals lived in fear of true monsters. The legendary Nile Crocodile by the name of Gustave is suspected to have killed over 300 people. This would make him the most prolific serial killer of all time. And he's still alive, despite multiple bullets in his head and scars on his face.
>>
the hawks
they slaughter the rats and then gouge out everyone else's eyes
ez
>>
>all this shitting on crocs
Y'all do realize that these bastards actually have some insane reach from the water's edge, right? We're talking up to more than a quarter their body length, which is nothing to sniff at if these are all big males. Not to mention that they like to dig holes into the sides of large ridges by rivers to wait out the drier seasons in comfort. I could literally just cram myself into a dug out hole and wait for them to slaughter anything stupid enough to come into the water for me, which is eventually going to be everything that wants to kill me. It'll probably be pretty uncomfortable, but it'll do the job.
>>
File: 1489571676398.jpg (165KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1489571676398.jpg
165KB, 2048x2048px
>>2391347
>>2391374
>fags arguing over which soon to be extinct species is superior
:^)
>>
>>2391429
The Saltwater crocodile, Nile crocodile, Freshwater crocodile, American alligator, Mexican crocodile, New Guinea crocodile, and many others are listed at absolutely no concern on the Endagered species index
>>
>>2391547
www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/sep/08/human-activity-driving-half-of-worlds-crocodile-species-to-extinction
>>
>>2391556
The two crocodiles being discussed are the Nile and Saltwater crocodiles. Neither are of any concern.
>>
>>2391562
The majority of the reply chain talks about no particular crocodile species.
>>
>>2391571
>giving a shit about what the Guardian comments section says

Are you brain damaged? The only reason you go to a comments section on a major news website is to entertain yourself in a zoo-like manner.
>>
>>2391575
Are you? I obviously meant the reply chain in this thread.
>>
>>2391571
When talking about crocodiles in fight scenarios, it can be safely assumed that either the Nile or the Saltwater are being referenced. Both of them are widely distributed, highly prolific, aggressive, and frequently attack humans. Its like when talking about shark attacks, you can be sure that no ones thinking of a nurse shark.
>>
>>2389665
15 wolves win instantly
>>
The rattos.
>>
Da burrs could probably beat any of them except for the 1000 mice. The falcons hard counter the mice, and could at least pester the bears if they gang up on them I mean that's 50 falcons that's a lot. I'm going with the birds.
>>
>>2389665
i'll take one terminator vs 2 gorillas.
>>
>>2392110
Bears get fucked by crocodiles. Bears 1v1 would lose against a big croc. 9v2 is a gross mismatch
>>
File: FlowerBears.jpg (612KB, 1024x683px)
FlowerBears.jpg
612KB, 1024x683px
Bears. Just cuz I really really like bears and if I can have 3 bear friends for a while I'll be fine with dying.
>>
Def the 3 grizzly bears, they'll fuck everything up.
>>
>>2392156
1v1, a large croc would destroy a grizzly. 9v 3 is nothing but a mismatch.
>>
>>2392158
But crocs aren't very agile, are they? They just sit in water and bite those who come close?

Unless I intend to spend my time in a middle of a lake surrounded by crocs as a minefield, they probably won't do me much good.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (190KB, 1600x1200px)
maxresdefault (1).jpg
190KB, 1600x1200px
>>2390356
>>2390485
>>2390511

Regardless of Lions, Tigers HAVE been recorded to kill fully grown crocs and they do out-compete them. Outside of water there is nothing they can do. A female tiger, no less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYC_R-tsrEU
>>
>>2391651
a single male lion or tiger would dismember 30 of your beloved wolves in less than 10 minutes.
>>
>>2392206
Are the three Lions comprised of a male, and two females?

The two females could hunt, and coordinate with the male, much better than three males.
>>
>>2392158
Isn't that an alligator in the pic?
>>
>>2392208
nah, three males would do just fine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjY_CSLUIiI
>>
>>2392160
>Unless I intend to spend my time in a middle of a lake surrounded by crocs as a minefield

Why would you do anything else? Utilize the creature to the best of its abilities, crocs are superb in the water which makes them a niche choice. Doing anything else is like saying "I'll take 9 lions but I want it to be in the middle of the ocean"
>>
>>2392181
>a dog would kick a killer whale's ass on land!!
>>
>>2392208
Males hunt, you dumb autist. They just don't bother once they have a harem that will do it for them.
>>
>>2389665
50 falcons is a lot. They could easily peck the eyes out any of the animals. They can also scout the area.
7 bulls aren't going to do shit if you can just hide in a tree, same with wolves and crocs. Any more than 3 animals would kill the human pretty easily. Your fucked against rats unless you can hide really well.

If you can hide in a building or underground rats are by far the best option. In the open falcons are the best.
>>
>>2392225
This isn't animorphs. Raptors can't just swoop down and rip somethings eyes out like that.
>>
>>2392158
Are you retarded? Bears would easily destroy crocodiles unless in the water.
>>
>>2389665
Falcons make the most sense

>can pick off rats
>only predator is human which can be easily overcome in swarm
>>
>>2392160
Doesn't matter. They weigh significantly more than any other animal on the list except the bull, which are shitty fighters anyways.
>>2392181
I did alot of research into that pic. That crocodile was a. sick and dying b. not fully grown. IF the tigers body is longer than the crocs, its not fully grown. Also Tigers do get killed by Saltwater crocs, just not frequently
>>
>>2392246
Crocs literally weigh twice as much as bears. Even more if we're talking about absolute maximum sizes. There are crocs out there that kill hippos. You want to tell me what a bear could possibly do against a gigantic croc? Especially since bears arent agile enough to dodge.
>>
>>2392371
Polar bears have been known to kill adult male elephant seals that weigh almost 9,000 pounds, the largest confirmed crocodile weighed 2,370 pounds. While the bear in the OP image is a grizzly bear and not a polar bear, do you honestly think the bear stands absolutely no chance? Remember, if you choose the bear, the crocodile has to enter land if you choose to stay inland, giving the bear a massive advantage.
>>
>>2392218
They don't have the stealth, or agility, to hunt the regular prey that will support the pride.

If they were nomadic, and hunting for themselves, then, obviously, they could do it, but the idea that they don't hunt because the females will do it for them is incorrect. They can't hunt at the frequency needed to sustain the pride, because of their stature, and flamboyant mane.
>>
>>2392381
Elephant seals are fucking huge, but they are next to useless on land making them (relatively) easy prey. Also polar bears are a totally different animal than Grizzelys (I'd back the croc over both, but its much closer with the polar bear). Even on land. Because crocs size range is so large, we should probably quantify. I'm talking about a 16-17 ft long, 1,700 lbs animal.
>>
>>2392388
>Elephant seals are fucking huge, but they are next to useless on land making them (relatively) easy prey.
Oh hey just like a crocodile would be inland.
>Because crocs size range is so large, we should probably quantify. I'm talking about a 16-17 ft long, 1,700 lbs animal.
Are we using outliers now? Because if so, I'm talking about a 2,209 lbs polar bear.
>>
>>2392388
Also, not only that, Polar Bears have been known to hunt Beluga whales occasionally, which weigh a whopping 3,500 lbs.
>>
>>2392392
That's not an outlier. Thats a fully grown animal. Just because the average of the species isn't fully grown because most animals die before reaching maturity doesn't mean that those tiny 10 ft crocs are representatives of mature animals. And if we're taking outliers, I'll use Gustave.
>Oh hey just like a crocodile would be inland.
no
>>
>>2392212
That was upsetting.

It was just birthed, and stood around confused, needing its mother's help, whilst its mother was malled, in front of it. A very cruel visual.
>>
>>2392400
Polar Bear still BTFOs Crocodile.
>>
>>2392410
what size croc? Yeah, Polar bear demolishes most crocs. But some monsters are out there that are just too big.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_(crocodile)
>>
>>2392416
2209 lbs > 1 ton.
>>
>>2392419
If Gustave was indeed 25 ft. long, he would weigh significantly more than one ton.
>>
Take the fucking falcons! They can fly you away and then take out the other enemies 1 by 1
>>
>>2392206
Are you fucking retarded? 4 wolves could take on any predator smaller than a Polar Bear. 15 would slaughter every member of Carnivora alive. 30 would tear your Lion to pieces in seconds.
>>
>>2392518
spotted the irate wolfaboo
>>
>>2392545
>lol u mad
1 on 1 lion wins every time, but here is 5 wolves per lion. Catos are getting shrekt
>>
>>2389665
THE GUY WITH THE RIFLE, OBVIOUSLY.

Any other choice is a bunch of animals AND A GUY WITH A RIFLE trying to kill you.
>>
>>2392518
>>2392562
Not even a lionfag but 1 male Lion easily rapes 20 wolves
>>
>>2392574
Grab a rifle and try to take out 7 bulls rampaging towards you dude
>>
>>2392649
Yeah sure thing
>implying lion fuccbois don't get gangbanged by futa hyenas every night on the savanna
>>
>>2392649
>20 European Wolves of 50kg
>1000kg
>1 Lion
>230-260kg

Yeah good luck with that, trying to kill 1 Wolf while the other 19 rip your intestines and hind legs apart. There's a reason Lion's separate and kill one Hyena instead of trying to kill 5 at once.
>>
>>2389665
problem is, every single choice here has a COUNTER. you could basically choose anything and win against anything on this chart, with tactics.
>>
>>2392703
>>2392709
hyenas =/= wolves

one swat would OHKO a wolf

also, someone post the documentary where that one tiger solo'd a pride of Indian lions then tell me a single lion couldn't beat a pack of wolves
>>
>choose the human
>sit in a basement and drink while the dumb lesser creatures scratch at the door

also gorillas should be bumped up to 4
>>
>>2392749
>thinking it will be ratproof
>>
>>2392714
what is the counter to the rats other than boarding a plane and letting whatever you pick rip n tear
>>
>>2392754
I'll put some brillo pads under the door. GG.

If the world is your battlefield, human is the only choice. If you're thrown into some random jungle island arena with nothing else but your parter and enemies and you have to survive, then that's a different story.
>>
>>2392747
>hyenas =/= wolves
Same size, similar morphology, similar pack structure and competitors.

>one swat would OHKO a wolf
Except this never happens. Cats can't kill mantids with swipes, the most a swipe would do to a Wolf is push it back a little.

>one tiger solo'd a pride of Indian lions
So one Tiger killed a pride of Lions at once? Very impressive, guess that would end the popular "Lion vs Tiger" debate on every intraspecific conflict site on the net at once. It's a shame it doesn't exist.
>>
>>2392755
Crocs (not the footwear)
rats are shit at swimming. also they cant bite through the skin of a croc
>>
>>2392759
I dont think 9 crocs can take 1k rats before they get you
Dont get me wrong if there werent any rats then crocs would be my go to because they are definately S tier
Rats are just broken though
>>
>>2392758
>It's a shame it doesn't exist.
It happened. The doc was about Indian Lions and in the night a tiger came and killed over half the pride and the naturalists or whatever were crying and very upset because some individuals they knew died.

I mean, it at least happened in the universe I come from.
>>
>>2392759
>they cant bite through the skin of a croc
they can bite through metal and bone
>>
>>2392762
>>2392760
rats could only hold their breath for 3 minutes, crocs stay underwater. they wont be bitten. and the 1k rats all die.
>>
>>2392765
yes but the rats only have to get to you
not to mention all the other things like hunter
>>
>>2389665
>15 fucking wolves
>15 apex predators that displace and/or eat every other option except humans
>intelligent and organized
>can smell the other animals coming/hear them coming
>can out maneuver the others
>can wear down all the others especially the no stamina having ass lions
>can have scouts and still have more than enough wolves to protect you

how is this even a fucking question?
>>
>>2392768
>crocodiles
>>
>>2392769
>crocodiles not instafreezing to death in the mountains
>>
>>2392774
oh we're in the mountains now?
>>
What is the point? The 8 others will always win...
>>
File: king.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
king.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>2392518
simply wrong

>>2392703
that's some of the most retarded shit i've ever read.
you're probably trolling, but if you really believe that then just kill yourself, you're hopeless case.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TCbI7tGu1I
male lion would literally win a fight against every hyena in existence, same with wolves.
>>
>>2392810
What was that video meant to prove?
It scared off (not killed) a group of Hyena and injured one, not even killed it. Scaring off something doesn't equate to killing it. Mongoose can scare off multiple Lions but obviously can't touch it.

Unless you have a video of a Lion killing 5 adult Hyena's at once then that video is meaningless.
>>
>>2392854
someone find the tiger vid if it exists
>>
>implying there is a single animal on this list that could compete with a similarly sized functioning scorpion
>>
File: Thats a big bug.png (1023KB, 1500x1012px)
Thats a big bug.png
1023KB, 1500x1012px
>>2392915
You mean these tiny little niggers?
>>
>>2389665
Test
>>
>>2389665
Test1
>>
>>2389689
>what is fire
>>
>>2392810
cats have absolute shit for stamina, they build up lactic acid way too fast to fight for long

wolves on the other hand can go for hours, driving moose and buffalo through heavy snow, up hills and harassing them nonstop until they drop from exhaustion

3 wolves would probably work a lion without much issue, 5 wolves would be too much to handle. frankly I don't see how they'd trat a lion much different than a bear which is bigger and has comparable stamina to the wolf..
>>
>>2389867
You really think so? What a silly bitch
>>
>>2392152
this
>>
it depends, what's the terrain, is it a free for all or are they a combined effort?
>>
The rats
>>
>>2393033
>can snibbedy snab
>can ALSO sdibeddi sdab
>>
File: Iamdekaptainnow.jpg (95KB, 1200x675px)
Iamdekaptainnow.jpg
95KB, 1200x675px
I like crocs, and based on this thread they seem like a respectable choice at worst. Feels good. Sorry gorilla fans, this time Kremlings > Kongs
>>
>>2389714
>7MPH belly run, 11MPH gallop
that's a decent speed for a sprinting human, m8
this list is fucking broken though
>>
>>2389665
human
we run this planet for a reason
>>
>>2390339
Best answer
>>
>>2392765
Try 15 min. They're actually really good swimmers, 1k rats could take out the gators.
>>
>>2389665
Attack birds sounds nice. I already have a good selection of guns.
>>
You can't win. Either the thousand rats kill you or the human shoots you since both of them get around defenses easily.
>>
mice fags need to understand that all you have to do is have a flame thrower and they are all fucked.

mice are the worst choice in both defense and offense.

I would choose the other human who appears to be a hunter cause he looks like an experienced shooter.

All the other options are just memes...

Humans run the fucking planet for a reason.
>>
>>2389665
I am not from this board,
But 50 hawks is OP as fuck. That's bullshit.

You could lose 30 hawks and still kill everything there.
>>
>>2396272
>implying everyone has a flamethrower just laying around
also
>light mice on fire
>flaming fucking mice start rampaging all over your body
>>
>>2396292
mice are afraid of fire dipshit, they would run like bitches as soon as they start getting lit up.

also... EVERY OTHER ANIMAL ON EARTH IS AFRAID OF FIRE.

how do you think ancient man survived in the wild?

Do you think your ancestors couldn't handle some fucking rats?
>>
>>2396298
humans plus being able to use technology fucking kills anything else on the planet.
>>
>>2396272
Chosing the human is retarded because he as capable as the number of bullets, which are not near enough.
>Humans run the fucking planet for a reason.
And that reason does not include being alone or with another person.
>>2396298
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Death
>>
>>2396319
Since the question doesn't say humans cant use technology you could pretty much just use a jet and nuke the battle field destroying all the animals attacking you. and gun down the hawks with your machine guns.

if we are just talking about myself with no weapons or technology and some dude with a rifle then I would still pick the guy with the rifle based on the fact that I can use strategy with him and communicate most effectively.

Even if the animals I choose to be on my side are trying to protect me they are still dumb as fuck. even the wolves who are pretty social would be hard to command and use effectively in battle.

the human is the only choice that makes any sense. unless you just want to watch a 1000 mice run around wildly swarming shit while you get your throat ripped out by a dozen wolves.
>>
Depends on how much organization and coordination they have. And how much control I get..
If I could perfectly direct them then the mice and falcons are obvious choices. Mice in those numbers are OP. But i could see a crafty woodsman making a trap. The falcons could be directed to systematically kill the others and then just carry me to safety as they picked off the rats over a long period of time.
>>
>>2389665
Two of Harambes cousins? Hell yeah, we'll avenge his death.
>>
>>2396272
Clearly a hunter could handle a shitload of gigantic durable animals rushing him.
>>
>you and hunter
>surround yourself with fire
>win
>>
>>2389698
Would a rat really be able to tear through the thick scales of a crocodile? Not to mention it could be in water deathrolling all the time. I know rats are good swimmers but I doubt they could handle that.
>>
>>2389867
>2 wolves killing 2 gorillas

You're right on the bear but that's insane. You'd need at least 3 wolves for a single gorilla I think.

A lone human can fight of a single wolf, no way a gorilla can't.
>>
>>2389885
>Probably the hardest one for bulls to deal with. Best I can think of is to grab a branch or something and beat the shit out of the birds when they dive for you. It's fairly easy to break bird bones and one they're grounded or latched onto the flesh they're fairly easy to deal with

Just have the bulls standing over you while you lay on the ground.
>>
>>2390485
Lions in no way kill a healthy adult elephant, and I doubt they could do it for other healthy adult rhinos and hippos too.
>>
>>2397488
They can at least blind them and every other animal besides the birds.
I still believe in >>2390048 but dealing with rats would be horrendous. They easily break this.
>>
Rats beat everything except crocodiles, falcons, and maybe bulls and bears.
Bears beat everything except maybe rats and crocodiles.
Falcons beat rats, human, gorillas, and lions.
Wolves beat human, falcons, gorillas, and maybe bulls.
Human beats maybe gorillas.
Bulls beat gorillas, lions, humans, and maybe crocodiles and wolves.
Lions beat gorillas and human.
Crocodiles beat everything except maybe bears.
Gorillas beat maybe human.
>>
>>2389665
>no hyenas
Dropped.
>>
>>2397537
Bears are destroyed by crocs
>>
>>2397524
yeah you're terribly wrong, my friend. just look on youtube for lions killing hippos. would just take you like 3 minutes to find out how wrong/retarded you are.
>>
>>2389665
I choose the wolfs and immediately run away from the chaos
>>
>>2392776
Fuck it. Let's be on the moon with a spacesuit on.
>>
>>2389689
>>2389787
>>2389876
>>2390422
>>2392110
>>2396272
>>2396292
>>2396337
>>2397422

They're rats, guys. I know it's a nitpick and doesn't change a lot of your reasoning, but it's retarded that the animals board literally can't tell the difference.
>>
>>2389665

>Pick the crocodiles
>Hang out in the water with them
>All the other animals are shit at swimming so I no longer need to worry about them
>I can swat the birbs out of the air and crush their hollow bones
>Pray to God that human has bad aim/judgement
>>
>>2396337
To be fair, it doesn't say you can't give all the rats AIDS laden syringes, either. They're just not standard issue.
>>
File: Laughingcrocs.png (553KB, 480x417px)
Laughingcrocs.png
553KB, 480x417px
>>2397537
>Be bear
>Go in water to kill human because I have the unexplainable drive to do so
>almost to human
>feel sharp pain on belly
>Oh shit, I'm being attacked
>start swimming for shore
>more unseen attackers biting
>make it to shore
>I'm safe, fwoo
>intestines spill out of hole made by attackers
>start chewing at them, this is a pain the likes that I have never felt
>collapse
>see a bright tunnel
>9 large scaly creatures lumber up to my slipping away body
>these must be God's come to usher me into bearhalla
>I close my eyes and embrace the jagged grip of my lords as I slip into eternal slumber
>>
>>2398188
Crocodiles beat everything in the water obviously but there's no guarantee that there is water available. I know crocs are far from pushovers on land too but I doubt they could take on a bear, bears really are incredibly tough and strong. They get hit by fucking cars and carry on like nothing happened. Jaguars and otters are known to regularly kill even large caimans, a brown bear is about the same size relative to a nile or saltwater crocodile as a jaguar or otter is to a caiman.

Remember that a bear is protected by up to 10 inches of body fat around its body, it won't be so easy for a croc to rip it's guts out.
>>
>>2398208
Bad post.

A fully grown grizzly weighs about 600 lbs. A fully grown Nile croc weighs well over twice that. Jaguars do NOT kill large caimans at all. Never. They kill many tiny 200-300 lbs caimans via ambush but never large ones. And I would also guess that literal bone armor is far better protection than fat.

a 1v1 Crocodile vs grizzly results in a croc vistory most of the time. 9v3 is simply a disgusting mismatch.
>>
>>2398216
It's a good thing there are several bears capable of fighting prey far larger than that.
>>
>>2398217
What? The entire fighting ability of bears is that they're bigger and stronger than what they're fighting. Crocodiles are bigger and stronger than bears.
>>
>>2389665
the wolves?
>>
>>2398221
>>2392381
>>
>>2398490
Is that a fucking polar bear in that picture? Both Belugas and Elephant Seals are literally useless pieces of shit on land. Crocs aren't.
>>
>>2398589
>implying polar bears hunt beluga whales on land
Holy fuck you're retarded.
>>
>>2398593
Well they sure as hell don't hunt them in the water. They snag and drag them onto land
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (51KB, 599x554px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
51KB, 599x554px
I pick stick. Stick win every time.
>>
You mean drag an animal several times larger than it back to land while it is thrashing around and resisting?
>>
>>2398594
>>2398599
>>
Either the mice or the crocodiles. I don't think the mice can kill the crocs, but I don't think the crocs can protect me from the mice.

Not choosing mice = dying to the mice
>>
>>2398599
I didnt say they weren't strong. I'm saying that a crocodile would put up SIGNIFICANTLY more fight than a giant fucking seal. And don't forget about the monster crocs that still live in the dark places of the world that kill and eat hippos.
>>
>>2398610
>a crocodile that weighs several times less than a whale would put up more fight than it
>>
File: Croc mouth.jpg (215KB, 1024x682px)
Croc mouth.jpg
215KB, 1024x682px
>>2398615
>A dude with a knife and extensive body armor would be easier to fight than fat guy

>>
>>2398620
>false equivalence
>>
>>2398623
>Not really

>>
>>2398627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxG1NxQPorU
Crocodile-fags on suicide watch. :^)
>>
>>2389665
https://youtu.be/7Vohz__7wtU

Literally all the crocs have to do to half this list and they win. Warning, its graphic.
>>
>>2398632
Notoriously one of the worst things animal planet has ever put out. Dumb niggers had a gorilla beating a leopard and even a fucking walrus beating a polar bear.
>>
>>2398701
Looks, it sucks to suck crocodilefag, but the bear beats the crocodile. Deal with it. :^)
>>
>>2398709
>Not even a crocodile

Does somebody need to go back to elementary school and learn the difference between a croc and a gator again.
>>
>>2398709
You have gotten your ass dragged through the mud this whole argument. Moving goalposts and posting shitty, biased docs doesn't change a thing, bearfag. That same show had a fucking polar bear losing to a WALRUS lmao.
>>
>>2389665
I dunno, but the worst option looks like the bulls, even if they are belgian blues. All of that muscle mass won't do you any good if they can be outsmarted and killed by a dude waving a flag in an arena. Also, no claws, sharp teeth, or gripping abilities. Honestly, there needs to be more than just 7 to make it fair.
>>
>>2398714
>semantics
>dude he didn't fight my specific oc donut steel species
>>2398715
>n-n-no ur moving the goalposts and posting biased docs
>crocodilefags are this desperate
>>
>>2398742
Crocodiles and alligators are different genera you stupid piece of shit. But you probably don't know what that means

>Grizzly bears are stronger than crocs
A fully grown crocodile is 3x the size of a fully grown grizzly.
>B-but polar bears kill aquatic animals on land
The definition of moving goalposts
End your life faggot
>>
>>2398749
>dude you didn't use a crocodile therefore anything in the video is automatically invalid
>A fully grown crocodile is 3x the size of a fully grown grizzly
And bears hunt animals several times heavier than it.
>b-but it doesn't count cuz p-polar bears
https://www.google.com/search?q=moose+size
>700 kg
https://www.google.com/search?q=grizzly+size
>270 kg
And there are several videos of a grizzly bear eating a moose.
>the definition of moving goalposts
>I don't understand what moving goalpost means
>End your life faggot
You first. :^)
>>
>>2398761
The video is unscientific horseshit using a much smaller animal. For someone whose already been triggered by "false equivalency" you sure do seem to think that weight is the only thing that matters in a fight. Hey... you know what are far larger and more dangerous than moose? Water Buffalo. Animals that crocs prey on frequently. You've gone into this argument with the assumtion that the croc is being hunted by a grizzly, when reality is quite the opposite. I do not see how you can picture this fight going any other way than a decapitated/disemboweled bear and a croc with a few scratches on its armor.
You lose :^)
>>
>>2398837
https://www.google.com/search?q=water+buffalo+weight
>300-550 kg
https://www.google.com/search?q=moose+weight
>380-700 kg
And I don't see how you can picture this fight going any other way than an utterly disintegrated crocodile and bears that have faced such a pathetic fight that they have actually gained energy from it.
You lose. :^)
>>
>>2398837
Also, most people are inland, aka pretty far away from crocodiles, so the crocodile doesn't have a territory advantage.
You lose even harder. :^)
>>
>>2398892
Wrong type of buffalo, dumbfuck. There is a difference between Water Buffalo and African water buffalo with the African Buffalo being twice as large
http://iml.jou.ufl.edu/projects/Fall06/Raphael/pages/African%20Buffalo.html
>1000 kgs
Theres a reason why they are considered the most dangerous big game in Africa
>Also, most people are inland, aka pretty far away from crocodiles, so the crocodile doesn't have a territory advantage.
What?
YOu have no idea what youre talking about and you continue to prove your own ineptitude. An animal that weighs 600 lbs will be killed by an animal that weighs 3 times that size with better armor and dentition. Its that simple.
You. Lose.
>>
>>2389665
Bears, even if i died i would love to die next to a bea
>>
>>2398911
>proves he's a retard who doesn't understand anything
>ignores objective facts that proves him wrong
El oh el, crocodilefags on suicide watch from their shitty animal getting BTFO
>>
>>2398952
Objective facts such as... that the bear is less than half the crocs size? or that Crocs take prey far stronger and more deadly than either bears or bear's prey? Quit fooling yourself. Bears are pretty fucking awesome, and I'd take a Grizzly over any cat, but they are no match for 1 ton of cold blooded fury.
>>
>>2398957
Bears also take prey far stronger and far deadly than crocodiles. :^)
>>
>>2398715
Walrus are dangerous as fuck and would kill a crocodile too.
>>
>>2398967
>>2398977
Such as? Crocodiles are by far the most prolific predators of humans killing up to 3,000 people annually. Water Buffalo are considered one of the most violent and dangerous animals in Africa and are preyed frequently upon by crocs.
>Walrus are dangerous as fuck and would kill a crocodile too.
LMAO
>>
>>2398980
The largest crocodile weighed a staggering 2,370 pounds.
By comparison, an adult walrus weighs 3,700 pounds.
>>
I was thinking of the absolute best idea and hawks seem to incorporate. If you could take a rope, and give them to the hawks. Like 30 of them to carry you in the air all the time.
While the other 20 rush the shooter. After that just pick off on another land animal.
>>
>>2398997
And the largest hippo weighs significantly more than that.
>>
>>2389665
What gun is the hunter using? If it's a semi auto shotgun, everything on that list is fucked (birdshot for the falcons and rats, 00 buck for the Lions and Wolves, and Rifled and/or Sabot Slugs for Boris and his Bear Buddies along with the Bull).
>>
>>2399013
And the largest elephant seal weighs just as much.
>>
Which of these options has the most biomass though?
>>
>>2399029
Are you seriously trying to say that an elephant seal and hippo are comparable prey?
>>
>>2391376
This
>>
literally """"""""""Muh Weight"""""""""": The Thread
most of you, retards, probably think a fat guy would beat the shit out of McGregor just because the fat guy weights more.
Weight doesn't fucking matter [spoiler]that much[/spoiler]
>>
>>2398749
>A fully grown crocodile is 3x the size of a fully grown grizzly.

Does the crocodile in the OP look fully grown? Because it sure as hell doesn't to me. It's just an around average crocodile, probably about 1000 pounds. Crocs, like most reptiles, grow for an extremely long time, and most never live to get to those massive 2k pound weights. Arbitrarily assuming your animal is at it's maximum peak, despite the rarity of that and the specimen pictured in the OP being nowhere near that level, is silly.
>>
>>2400325
I was taking a croc at roughly 1500-1600 lbs. And no, I cannot tell how much the croc weighs from that tiny ass pic.
>>
>>2391556
Australia is literally in the process of starting another cull of fresh and salt water crocs because there's too fucking many of them way too close to major cities
>>
>>2400666
Thanks for the info Satan.
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.