[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stole a animal /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: VU9vm6g.png (118KB, 368x317px) Image search: [Google]
VU9vm6g.png
118KB, 368x317px
Have you ever stole a animal /an/?
>>
>>2388346
Yes
>Neighbor has this fucking little bully pupper bought for his kids
>WTF can't have his kids mauled before I molest them
>Kids are enjoying life with their pupper, teaching it tricks and shit
>One day they let it out to play
>Mychance
>Jump over fence like a nigger (I am aryan Mexican btw)
>Bully is mad, sad and rad at the same time
>Punt it
>Grab it
>Take it
>Put it in my basement
>MFW I realize how tight this dog's ass is
>Fuck it like there's no tomorrow without lube
>It's fucking enjoying it
>It's so fucking tight I might have ripped the little mutt's anus
>Come inside
>Realize that I could be fucking dogs instead of kids
>Fuckyeahnigger.jpeg
AND THAT'S WHY I FUCK DOGS
>>
>be about 14
>Summer
>Friends are over hanging out
>see dog running around neighborhood with no collar
>pick him up and take him home
>Get on bike and ride to store (less than a mile away
>Buy dog food
>Dog shampoo
>Spent all of my allowance money doing so
>Give dog a bath
>Feed him
>Friends and I are hanging with this dog on my yard
>Name him pooter
>Pooter running around between me and my friends having a good time
>Guy walks up to us
"Hey, yeah, can I have my dog back?"
>"Y-yeah I g-guess (not cringey studdering but sad studdering cause I always wanted dog)
>Give him back dog and offer him the dog food I bought
>He says no thank you
>Leaves with pooter
>Upset
>Friends leave a bit later
>Dad gets home from work
>Tell him about pooter and the food and shampoo I bought
>Calls me dumbass jokingly
>Gives me money back for supplies
>Thank him
>Next day dad comes home from work with pupper
>>
>>2388352
This is my first time browsing /an/ and I must say, i did not expect this.
>>
>>2388359
That's sad anon. How did that guy that it was his dog?
>>
>>2388367

Turns out he lived 2 streets down in the middle of the street with his backyard facing a forest, so I never really had a reason to see this guy's yard. One day those same friends and I and a bunch of other kids were playing neighborhood wide hide and seek tag and I went past his house and he was standing there with pooter. I walked up andintroduced myself and apologized for taking his dog but told him that I didn't mean to because the dog didn't have his collar. He said he understood and invited me to play with his dog anytime I wanted. They had that dog since he was a little puppy and he was about 7 when I took him in. They had puppy pictures of him hanging on the wall with their kids and stuff so thankfully it wasn't some random guy stealing a dog lol
>>
>>2388346
Yep.
>be at dirty, shitty bar
>pool tables, cheap drinks, then a cat shows up
>it's a black adult cat, visibly in the first stages of pregnancy but super thin and a bit sick looking
>ask the bar owner, he says he "gives the cat some food, sometimes" because it's there to kill rats
>preggo cat spends whole night on my lap purring nonstop, would only look up when someone passed by holding food
>when it's time to go home, I casually wrap her in my coat and leave

>take to vet, exams, meds etc
>she had 4 all black, healthy kittens
>found homes for all of them once they were big enough, fixed mama cat and found her a home too
>all is well
>>
I stole a twig of a really cute stripe spiderwort once.
The resulted pot was eventually gifted.
>>
>>2388352
Anonymous website anon.

Drop the trip and name unless you need it for identification. purposes in a specific thread. There are plenty of other websites to use a name and trip for social purposes.
>>
>>2388352
>guise guise please make me a meme
>>
I stole numerous fish, anoles, turtles and iguanas from fairs. Released red eared sliders in various lakes known for them. Kept fish, anoles and two iguanas but my dad made me get rid of them when they became Godzillas.
>>
>>2388363
Yea. Tripfags are on every board.
>>
>>2388450
you are the reason invasive species exist
>>
Sorta
>pupper found running around with two big dogs
>has a pink collar but no info
>runs around ball-field
>friendly
>pick her up and go around asking people if they own her/know her owners
>negative
>take puppo
>now puppo has tags/shots and is sleeping on my bed
>>
There was a tagged zebra finch that flew to my feet and let me pick it up and hold it, so I just took it home.

Ended up getting him a few friends, and he bred a whole fucking flock, I had to separate the males and females because they were prolific as shit. In hindsight that was probably why he was released. Ended up living six years and sired probably two dozen birds, which grew into a huge family. I had to sell/surrender to a shelter over a hundred birds at one point, ended up just keeping him and the females, had to remove the eggs almost daily.

RIP Huluvu
>>
>>2388381
Post pics
>>
>>2388352
2edgy
>>
Some asshole I used to know wasn't taking care of his hamster at all so I took it from him. It died last month :..( had a (reasonably) good two years with me though
>>
>>2388367

Would you not recognize your own pet? I don't understand this question.
>>
>>2388381
I had a similar situation
>be me
>preggo mama cat purring so loudly I hear her across the street
>give her a little food
>she meows incessantly, loudly, and is following me now.
>wtf, go away.
>she's still at my heel meowing or purring.
>get a clean towel
>wrap her up
>Strangle her to death
Feels good knowing I got the brood mother and however many kitten she would've spawned
>>
>>2388352
underaged. leave and stop trying to make yourself into a meme faggot
>>
>>2389349
Post pic of pupper
>>
>have really shitty neighbors
>they have the kind of house that looks like a junkyard
>always have at least 4 dogs around their property
>the house also has random cats here and there, presumed unfixed, mostly feral acting
>most of the cats die from being hit by cars, killed by coyotes, some eventually die by their own dogs, but the cats never live long at this house
>walking by one day, see a longhair calico kitten huddled up above the car tire in their old rusted pick up truck
>couldn't be more than 7 weeks old, already shunned outside in the freezing rain
>somehow I didn't wake up their dogs yet to alert the neighborhood that something is close to the accurately named 'pee house'
>take pity on the poor creature and, since stealing a dog would be far too obvious, I decide to take in the kitten that they didn't care for
>walk up to it and it's still as stone, think it's dead before picking it up and feeling a breath
>malnourished, fleas, worms, mites, ticks, anemic, dehydrated, the whole 9
>nurse it to health for a few weeks and rehome it
>see neighbor lady outside, she asks if I have seen her one kitten that went missing, describing the one I took
>lie and say that I didn't even know they had a kitten
>she starts sobbing about the pain of not knowing what happened
>"it's one thing when i find my cat dead on the street or in the yard, i get some closure. But I will never know what happened to that kitten"
>feeling a little guilty, I try to think of something soothing to say
>after a moment's pause, decided to tell her 'it's OK, I'm sure it died somewhere else instead'
>>
>>2388352
When did /an/ become so cancerous
>>
>>2388862
They were native to my state and I didn't release goldfish, anoles or the iguanas. Anoles and iguanas wouldn't be able to survive here anyway, it's too cold. I knew about invasive species as a teenager, I knew what I was doing.
>>
>>2389935
Sounds like a hoarder. You need to call someone to help her. Try calling a social agency or calling non emergency. She is creating a harmful environment not only for herself but for her animals
>>
>>2389999
When /b/tards accidentally click here
>>
File: pony.jpg (136KB, 625x466px) Image search: [Google]
pony.jpg
136KB, 625x466px
>>2389999
when a mobile 4chin app put /ck/ and /an/ as default boards
>mfw /ck/ and /an/ were MY default boards
>>
>>2390104
>not using Clover
>>
>>2390115
I am using clover and this was the default board
>>
>>2389999
When /can/ happened>>2390073
>>
I take outside kittens all the time. Not like their owners actually care about them.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.