[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stray cat kills baby bunny and leaves it in my planter >now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1371860392373.gif (3MB, 256x138px) Image search: [Google]
1371860392373.gif
3MB, 256x138px
>stray cat kills baby bunny and leaves it in my planter
>now one less woodland critter that bring charm to the neighborhood

How do I exterminate all feline life from this land such that cats elsewhere will recognize the stench of death and know never to return?
>>
>>2387769
Supposedly drying out a fuckton of orange peels, crushing them decently and sprinkling them all over your yard keeps some animals away. Lemon too. All animals fucking hate citrus.
>>
>>2387769
High powered air rifle. Live traps. A large container of water to throw the trap into when full.
>>
Bunnies are a great pest, thank the benevolent feline by feeding it.
>>
>>2387769
if you are a gardener, cats just shit and piss but buns fucking destroy
if you are nothing, your opinion doesn't matter, good day.
>>
>>2387810
High powered air guns can create a bigger mess than you'll want t to manage. Cats have nine lives, and the last thing you need is a gutshot cat leaving a blood trail from your garden to it's litter box at the little old lady's house.
>>
>>2388049
Sub-sonic .22 LR with an oil filter supressor.

Wa la!
>>
It's alright. Rabbits kill their own babies just as much.
>>
rabbits are a blight, you should give thanks to the cat by leaving an offering of catnip
>>
>>2388050
>never tried to kill a cat with underpowered weapon.
Don't even with less than 120 ft/lbs at the muzzle.
>>
>>2387769
Poison + Meat
>>
>>2388654

Especially one that costs as much as a regular gun.

It's simple. Buy some acid for body disposal. Lure cats with poisoned meat. Dispose of cats.
>>
>>2387769
THAT WAS A GIFT YOU UNGRATEFUL CUNT
>>
>>2387769
Trap and resell cats to people
>>
>>2387769
You'll never win against cat overpopulation because humans are at the root of the problem. To fix the cat problem, you have to fix the human problem. This is coming from someone who thought years ago he could do the same, but you're just emptying the ocean with a bucket. There will ALWAYS be more stray cats until you remove all the humans.
>>
>>2390926
This is true. But keep killing them at least you can sort out the problem around your area.
Thing with cats is that they are pets for lazy people and nowadays we have less time for ourselves in general so people get cats, then they don't neuter them, then they let them go outside and then they kill all wildlife and breed like retards.
Cats are the worst when they don't get controlled but humans are the problem
Fucking cats man. I hate millenials
>>
>>2390960
>But keep killing them at least you can sort out the problem around your area.
It literally does no good.

>Millennials
This is a problem literally as old as Egypt. Keeping cats outside has always been the norm. It's only in modern times that people are finally figuring out you should keep them indoors.
>>
>Fox moves into town and not only starts killing rabbits but also starts killing stray cats
I fucking love foxes
>>
Antifreeze. Note though that it tastes sweet so any animal will get into it. It's also a grusome death so someone may know their animal was poisoned. Don't wreck the environment either by pouring it on the ground. Put that shit in a bowl.
>>
>>2390974
they were kept outside because they helped with the plague. as soon as the next one comes around you should thank ever outdoor cat.
>>
>>2392366
>as soon as the next one comes around you should thank ever outdoor cat.
I'll take my chances with modern medicine. Give me an inoculation, keep your invasive shitbeast, thank you.
>>
>>2391359
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-cats-cannot-taste-sweets/

Cats are pretty much the one mammal that isn't attracted to antifreeze.
>>
>>2392448
Jesus.. they're simply hell's spawn then
>>
>>2387769
Scare them all to death with your edge
>>
>>2387812
This, my grandpa used to have this fat cat on his farm who would kill the bunnies fucking around with the plants. The wabbits are safe to eat also, what a good catte.
>>
me and my grandma just bash them with a shovel. she throws dry dog food down on our concrete patio and the stray cats come and eat it and she'll bash whichever one comes close to her and i pretty much do the same except i'm a lot quicker so i'll get 2 sometimes, most of the time after you hit
one the rest will run right away but sometimes they don't and you can hit another one.
>>
File: Solutions are available.jpg (186KB, 1429x764px) Image search: [Google]
Solutions are available.jpg
186KB, 1429x764px
>>2387769
Too easy.

Get a live wire trap and bait that fucker with tuna.

Make a wood or metal box with a lid that you can put the entire wire trap inside of completely and still close the lid.

Take metal dryer exhaust hose and cut a hole in the box big enough to insert one end of that metal hose into securely. Cut a a couple of exhaust holes in the box as well, but not too big.

Trap your cat in the wire trap, put the whole thing in the box and close the lid, attach one end of the metal hose to your car exhaust with a hose clamp, and insert the other end into the hole in the box. Start your car, and let it run for 15 minutes or so. The exhaust will displace the oxygen, and the feral beast will peacefully succumb to sweet, sweet, release. Just make sure your exhaust holes are big enough to keep your engine running, but not too big as to allow for oxygen.

Then just toss the carcass in the trash, set the trap up again, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>2392870

you have the best grandmom ever.
>>
>>2388050
>Wa la

It's voilĂ  you fucking troglodyte
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.