[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are deer so underrated when it comes to cuteness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: cute doe cuddling.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cute doe cuddling.webm
1MB, 640x480px
Why are deer so underrated when it comes to cuteness?
>>
>>2387607
Because when they unexpectedly come flying through your windshield at 55m.p.h, the last thing you'll be concerned with is if it's cute or not.
>>
>>2387607
MOTHERFUCKERS KEEP EATING MY TRIDENT MAPLE
STOP!!!!!!!!!!
OR I WILL SHOOT YOU!!!!!!!
>>
>>2387607
They freak out too fuckin often to show their cute side.
>>
>>2387611
>deer repellant spray
>>
>>2387616
YOU THINK I HAVEN'T TRIED THAT?
MOTHERFUCKERS THERE ARE SO MANY WEEDS JUST EAT THE WEEDS NOT MY TREES YOU FUCKERS
BRING BACK THE WOLVES
>>
>>2387619
I imagine this anon lived in the yellow stone park before the time the wolves were reintroduced.

Moose and deer were tearing shit up.
>>
>>2387619
>Salt block on your neighbors yard
>>
>>2387622
I imagine this anon is a professor of some sort of introductory environmental sciences course.

With this thread open on projector as anecdotal material.
>>
>>2387622
I'm from CT.
>Widespread lyme and other deer tick-borne illness due to deer overpopulation
>Everyone and their mom has hit these fuckers with their car because they're retarded and want to kill you
>During the winter, the hungry overpopulated fuckers eat EVERYTHING
>"Deer-resistant"? Nope. Fuckers eat it.
>TOXIC to deer? Fuckers STILL eat it.
Only thing these faggots don't eat is the invasive barberry which is everywhere.
FUCK this animal.

>>2387637

You think I'm a professor? I'm flattered.
>>
>underrated

Nigga they are overrated in cuteness. Can't tell you how many times I have heard "Deer are so cute, they may be the cutest animals ever".
>>
>>2387645
>Invasive blackberry
Welcome to fucking Oregon.

As for the cute deer, it's pretty clear they're pests, just about any critter is cute until you live with it.
>>
>>2387607
A little something called Lime disease.
>>
>>2387645
>>2387661
r. armeniacus is basically naturalized in NA and very little you can do will be able to stop this.
>>
>>2387661
You know you're in Oregon when you don't tend your pasture for a year and end up with 12 foot tall bramble walls
>>
>>2387745
b. thunbergii is the problem here, but it's also naturalized. Apparently it provides further refuge for ticks, and thus further propagates lyme. CT's environment is all kinds of fucked.
>>
deers are pretty much covered with gross bugs thought right?
like those flies on moose that bite hard as shit and wont even let go after it bites you so you have pull it off your skin
>>
>>2387756
Washington is the same way. Only thing that can keep the blackberry hordes at bay are diligence and goats.
>>
>>2387619
>piss on every tree
>>
I find deers too creepy to be cute. I like them, but "cute" is not an adjective I would use.
>>
>>2387607
everybody thinks they are cute
>>
>>2388405
How are deer creepy?
>>
Because they taste fucking amazing
>>
File: 1492800799183.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492800799183.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>2387607
>ywn use your own torso as a pillow to sleep on
>>
>>2389153
just get real fat
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.