[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This little puppy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
This afternoon i was walking to the nearest grocery store and suddenly i noticed this little puppy crossing the road alone so i decided to pick him up once at home i gave him some food and milk i live in Morocco and in our city there isnt a center for stray dogs also if i had left him there some dumb driver would end up running over him, what should i do ? srry for my bad english.
>>
Do you want the puppy? Also, only give goat or cow milk as a very rare treat.

If you don't want it, use social media to find someone who does.

Are there many veterinarians in your area? When you have enough funds and time, take him for a check up and vaccines and ask the doctor for advice.
>>
What a lovely puppy. He looks kind of like a rottweiler.
>>
I already own 2 guinea pigs so i don't mind having a puppy but i don't know how to deal with it because i never had one, i don't use facebook also i don't trust people that much i still remember the story of my friend who had a dog that he gave to someone for free then the next owner treated him badly and he died afterwards i don't think that i'll have the courage to give this puppy he's so playful and keeps licking my hands at this right moment he's sleeping on my bed, veterinarians in my area don't have any clue when it comes to dogs since my friend who owned the dog had to travel everytime whenever his dog ended up sick or needed a vaccine so i think that i'll have to travel too for the check up by the way could you tell the breed of this puppy ? I decided to name him Max
>>
Yeah he really is, so beautiful and lovely.
>>
>>2386374
Do not give it cow milk at all.
It's not good for them.
>>
>>2386358
Hey Morrocan bro, Egyptian here. Considering the fact that this is an intact Rottweiler puppy many will try to adopt him for future breeding so you won't have any trouble getting rid of him. I suggest you keep the dog, I doubt anyone you find that is willing to keep the dog will treat it better than you.
>>
He's probably going to grow up to be a fairly big doggo. How much space do you have to accommodate such a doggo? This is something to take into consideration if you want to try to keep him.

Using social media to advertise finding animals is risky as fuck though, because in my experience most people will just lie to you to try to get a free animal. Especially such a nice looking little rottweiler puppy. People will lie to you.

Max is a good name for a doggo, though. I just lost my yellow labrador named Max. Good luck with your new pupper.
>>
>>2386418
Deepest Condolences, may Max rest in peace.
>>
>>2386418
The social media thing is true.
When you find a lost animal, don't post a picture of it or say what breed it is. Say you found a young dog/puppy, you can say it's black but don't give more details. The person who describes it(8 week old puppy, male, one white paw, etc) is probably the owner. Otherwise people will just lie and try to get it.
>>
>>2386417
Hey bro, thanks for the advice i think i'll keep him.
>>
>>2386418
Yes or even worse since it will be free the futur owner won't take care of him or he'll take him then sell him directly after, i may sound paranoid but i've already mentionned that i don't trust strangers you can't know their real intentions, oh almost forgot there is plenty of space at home Max really likes his new place also i planned to buy some toys because he he keeps trying to chew my hand, i'm deeply sorry to hear about the loss of your loyal friend Max may he rest in peace.
>>
File: its a cute, CUTE.jpg (76KB, 1562x879px) Image search: [Google]
its a cute, CUTE.jpg
76KB, 1562x879px
>>2386460
I like your dog Max. He is a cute puppy! I think that you adopting him is very compassionate. Buying toys is a good idea, he might be teething and he needs something to chew on. Make sure you spend plenty of time socializing with him and taking him for long walks. Good luck, and congrats! You just made a new best friend!
>>
>>2386450
I'm happy for you OP! I hope you enjoy your new best friend!
>>
OP get him vaccinated or see a vet ASAP. Not sure how common shitty, stray or feral dogs are around there but puppies can pick up parvo pretty much anywhere. It's very deadly and common with puppies.
>>
>>2386520
Morocco legit has roving packs of feral dogs so yeah... definitely a concern.

(My GF is Moroccan, only been in Amerifatland for a couple years, tells me all kinds of shit about Morocco, let's just say there are more rough areas there than civilized areas.)
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.