[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of breed is my fucking dog? The closest I can guess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6646~01.jpg (150KB, 619x986px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6646~01.jpg
150KB, 619x986px
What kind of breed is my fucking dog? The closest I can guess is some sort of heeler/shepherd. I got her from a BYB about a year ago, they said she was blue heeler (I knew she wasn't, but the dog needed a home)
>>
a good girl
>>
Red heeler/pit?
>>
Definitely looks like it has a little pit in it, the facial structure and body shape are clues
>>
Purebred good girl
>>
the spot on the eye made me think of a jack russell and if you google "heeler jack russell mix" there are a few results that look like your pup

so IN CONCLUSION i will say JRT x Heeler
>>
I got a chance to see the parents the few times I came over and I can safely say she's not JRT or Pitt. She has a really weird, almost coyote like build, I'll try and grab some more pictures
>>
File: Screenshot_20170520-005101.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-005101.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170520-142505.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-142505.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>
Looks like a heeler to me. Just not a well bred one.
>>
>>2385918
Reverse Brown recluse.
>>
Gorgeous doggo
>>
Kawaii Freckle-terrier
>>
>>2386198
I agree with this.

Some heelers do have mostly white patterns with face markings similar to that.

She also doesn't look at all "coyote-ish" like your other post mentioned. She's relatively square/stocky in build with thick limbs--typical of heelers. Coyotes and wolves are very lithe and have super narrow chest, thin limbs, etc. that immediately set them apart from any dog breed. Hybrids are easy to tell because of that difference. The belly area around their flank is also different in a way I find hard to explain.

She just looks like a heeler. There might be some muddied bloodlines back in there somewhere, but not significant enough to make a difference.

What's her behavior like?
>>
>>2386227
She's always full of energy and is rambunctious. She loves playing fetch and rolling around on her back. She's also always chewing on sticks or toys
>>
>>2386264
My heeler x also LOVES ROLLING ON HER BACK ALL THE TIME, EVERYWHERE.
Dunno if that is a heeler thing. Never thought to ask anyone else about it.

Is she very vocal? Mine "argues" with me and will bark at me then run to her food/water dish, the door, something she wants, etc. and grumble at it while looking back and forth from me to it, like a gesture.
>>
Breeds are a social construct. Seriously.
>>
>>2386293
Preach sister, there are NO bad pitbulls, ONLY bad owners
>>
>>2386295

I'm a male and you have zero idea what you're talking about. I assume you're an American.
>>
>>2386268
She doesn't bark often, but she's smart enough to know to sit by the sink and stare at me until I give her water.
>>
It's a shit bull, fucking kill it
>>
File: Snapchat-654474846.jpg (1021KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-654474846.jpg
1021KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>2386268
My golden rolls on his back all the time. He makes little growls after a while and when he really gets into it he pauses rolling and barks. I always assumed he's scratching his back and it feels really nice haha
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.