[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

1. Hungry
2. What am I looking at? Doesn't looks like anything lives here.
>>
Just looks like a bit of drywall, OP. Nothing to worry about.
>>
File: icon.jpg (180KB, 467x467px) Image search: [Google]
icon.jpg
180KB, 467x467px
>>2384811
>>
File: sidf.jpg (42KB, 510x351px) Image search: [Google]
sidf.jpg
42KB, 510x351px
>>2384812
>Week three: The humans have grown suspicious. Requesting extraction.
>>
But actually what the fuck is this, is it even European? I went through all the spiders that live here, and nothing looked similar.
>>
>>2384830
spiders can reproduce by releasing spores and the spores are light enough to drift extremely long distances. Depending on where you live and the climate, you could potentially have one of several American or Asian species.
>>
>>2384844
I stated in the OP that I live in Hungary, so I am pretty sure the wind can't get them here.
>>
>>2384845
Oh, I thought you were wondering if the spider was edible
>>
>>2384805
Since all I know about you is that you're "European" I can't even begin to guess the species but it's something in Cheiracanthium or similar. They're everywhere.
>>
>>2384858
Nevermind, I had the tab open in the background for ages and hadn't read >>2384845 yet. Either way I know nothing about Hungarian species but it shouldn't matter.
>>
>>2384858
>>2384863
The spider is about 3-4cm. I don't think it is a local never seen anything like it here, especially the abdomen.
>>
>>2384872
>I don't think it is a local

It is. Those things are cosmopolitan.
>>
>>2384805
>1. Hungry

You want to fucking eat that spider?
>>
>>2384885
Can I?
>>
White tailed spider?
>>
File: 21755220778_f6021e0d25_m.jpg (11KB, 240x185px) Image search: [Google]
21755220778_f6021e0d25_m.jpg
11KB, 240x185px
>>2384881
Well, after a bit of searching it looks like a cheiracanthium mildei, though there are differences.
>>
>>2384891
It's hard to narrow it down to species because there's a lot of them in every continent and they all look the same but it's Cheiracanthium for sure.
>>
>>2384805
http://www.spiders.us/species/scotophaeus-blackwalli/

They started visiting my apartment in the last few weeks. I live in Murrica now, but they apparently were imported from Europe.
>>
>>2384897
Look at the proportions. Gnaphosid legs generally aren't as long or spindly as OP's spider. Also, even though the picture's blurry, you can see the black spots on the tips that are characteristic of Cheiracanthium (maybe even the whole family, but as far as I know Cheiracanthium is the only genus occurring in the US and it's been moved from family to family a lot so I wouldn't know).
>>
>>2384901
Eh, if you look at more pictures of cheiracanthium then the proportions and stance or whatever you call it don't look much like OP's.

http://www.spiders.us/species/cheiracanthium-mildei/

On the other hand, the way that OP's specimen seems dark, matte and non-reflective indicates it's covered in fuzz which supports the scotophaeus theory.
>>
File: Europe-cities-map.png (839KB, 1412x997px) Image search: [Google]
Europe-cities-map.png
839KB, 1412x997px
>>2384910
>>2384901
OP here, looked hairy, but looked like Cheiracanthium, it also looked kinda bigger like 15mm without legs. The Scotophaeus is America only I believe and I live in central Europe.
>>
>>2384928
Scotophaeus is Europe native, only been introduced to America via shipping and stuff.
>>
>>2384886

Sure.
They're supposed to taste like crabs (those are related in a way anyways)
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.