[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion of this birb?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

What is your opinion of this birb?
>>
>>2380369
Basically the turks of birbs. They are freaking everywhere.
>>
File: IMG_d7lbwh.jpg (68KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_d7lbwh.jpg
68KB, 540x800px
they are..... strong boys
>>
File: hosp_hy_7_27_11.jpg (50KB, 800x592px) Image search: [Google]
hosp_hy_7_27_11.jpg
50KB, 800x592px
>>2380369
I can't help but love them even if they are an invasive species, especially after raising an abandoned hatchling. It would be cool to open some kind of rescue since wildlife centers won't take them. Pigeons and starlings already have dedicated rescues for that reason. Maybe keep them in a big aviary of some sort and adopt them out to good homes. Is there a way to keep them from breeding like how pigeon-keepers use dummy eggs?

It would also be cool to somehow transport all of them back to the old world as their numbers are sharply declining there. Though the root of their decline would have to be addressed first.
>>
The faggots are getting more confidence each day that passes, they also seem to know the layout of my house. I found one in my kitchen stealing bread when the only open window was at the other side of the house.
>>
Did two summers of behavioral research with them, I can't go anywhere without hearing their calls.
>>
>>2380369
I pointed at one yesterday while on a date. She pleasantly surprised me by identifying it.

I'm going to a mental ward soon. She said she will call and even visit, but I'm worried. the idea of her falling for someone else while I'm gone scares me.

I trust her, pls don't cuck me Belle
>>
cleaner than pigeons, they don't leave roadkill everywhere and don't shit on culture
tend to trees, clean the bark from larvae etc
cute call, cute sand bathing
round songbird/10
>>
>>2380652
Take care anon, why are you going to the ward?
>>
Sparrows are the master race of birds.
>>2380374
Much like islam they are going to win the bird wars.
>>
Well, in my opinion, they are very nice. I never suffered any injury, or attack, they are peaceful guys.
>>
>>2380369
These guys are brave as fuck. Saw one poking the shit out of a pigeon to steal a crumble of breath the other day.
>>
>>2380652
I wont cuck you matt. I think I love you!! :-)
>>
CHIP CHIP CHIP
H
I
P

C
H
I
P

C
H
I
P
>>
good boys
>>
good birb
>>2380374
>freaking everywhere
>populations in native country dying off
sounds about right
>>
Every year they build a nest over my front door and every year I smash it... multiple times so I don't get shit on walking in. What a stupid animal
>>
>>2380369
Those fucking things leave nests on our roof drainage, eventually blocking the pipes up there whenever the rain washes them down.

Fucking cunt birb.
>>
File: Earlybird.png (68KB, 557x399px) Image search: [Google]
Earlybird.png
68KB, 557x399px
they are the honda civic of birds
>>
>>2380374
>>2380845
they feed roaches or any other insect to their young
>>
I saw some kids find one on a cruise ship once, poor little thing wasted all his energy flying around since there was no land, so they could just pick her up and bring it to some nature officer somewhere without it struggling
>>
>>2382313
I've killed thousands of these, I even save babies in a box to fees to local cats
>>
>>2382319
k
>>
File: edgebaby.jpg (87KB, 259x313px) Image search: [Google]
edgebaby.jpg
87KB, 259x313px
>>2382319

>edgekiddy detected
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.