[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 76453465.jpg (400KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
76453465.jpg
400KB, 1000x1000px
IN THE ARMS OF AN ANGEL
>>
>>2379754
>>
a chick at my high school with a cleft lip scar sang it at a talent show and for 15 years i've been pinching my upper lip while singing it and only a couple people know why
>>
>>2379771
edgy
>>
>>2379772
not really
>>
>>2379772
???
>>
these commercials tend to get annoying sometimes

but good lord they make you sad
>>
>>2379772
what a weeb
>>
>>2379754
>2006
>16 year old
>father just passed away
>stepmom (his childhood sweetheart) has been an emotional wreck for months
>my sheltie puppy is chewing up toys n shit
>stepmom is actually laughing
>cue Sarah Mc-Fucking-Lachlan
>first time seeing the commericial
>stepmom starts BAWLING
>shaking, turning red
>turn off the commercial and try to comfort her
>up to the day she'd die, five years later, she cannot help but have a meltdown whenever she hears that song
>of course this commercial is being played non stop for that time period

I fucking hate that commercial.
>>
>>2379771
One of the chicks at my highschool had a busted as fuck face. This was about when skyrim came out, some guy remarked that she looked like the hagraven and since then, whenever we see her we go "Scrawww" (douche douche) Which is us trying to mimic the fireball noise. She even did it back a bunch, I don't think she ever figured out we were mocking her. It wasn't even her face really, it was her teeth that threw everything out the fucking window.
>>
>>2379772
it's time to find another word, sweetheart
>>
>>2384137
dude that is so mean but god damn if I didn't laugh I feel like I'm going to hell for reading that.
>>
>>2379771
Edgy boi
>>
I'm not from the USA. What is this shit?
>>
>>2384932
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu_JqNdp2As

Obnoxious as fuck commercial that would come on 3 times every commercial break for 10 yrs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.