[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>exotic cat got raped by street cat >exotic cat birth babies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Snapshot_20170509_4m.jpg (116KB, 775x717px) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20170509_4m.jpg
116KB, 775x717px
>exotic cat got raped by street cat
>exotic cat birth babies
>was expecting a few exotic cat
>all frikin street cats

why.jpeg

picrelated (one of her children)
>>
File: 1494451609865.jpg (177KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1494451609865.jpg
177KB, 640x425px
>literally getting cucked by your pet
>>
>>2379337
Wait until they're 8 weeks old, then strangle them individually and leave their bodies with your slut cat. That'll teach her to be a slut
>>
>>2379337
that's because the 'exotic' breed cats tend to be exotic due to recessive genes. Long coats, specific colors and patterns, odd traits, usually all recessive
>>
>>2379337
How do you know it was rape? It could've been rough consensual sex.
>>
File: 1266288171384.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1266288171384.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>it's another "i let my cat outside unsupervised and i don't like the consequences" episode
>>
>>2379337

Post the mama's pic
>>
>>2379337
because cats genes are rich, cat breeds are too modern, and ancient geographically caused cat breeds are lost. You can have a rare pepe from absolute randoms, same goes the other way around but way more frequent. >>2379379
>>
>>2381396
Same reason there's a million pigeon breeds that all look distinct and unique but as soon as they're back in the wild they revert to typical blue bar coloring.

You can expect that to happen to all of our domestic species once we're gone.
>>
>>2381403
the fuck is this
>>
File: a ball of fluff.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
a ball of fluff.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>2381411
Jacobin pigeons. My pigeons zitter and this freaked me out at first until I learned that humans intentionally bred seizures into the animal. Why? For shits and giggles, I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a19wMjwDMek
>>
>>2379337
same reason filthy mudbloods occur in people
>>
>>2381403
It happens to pigs all the time.
>>
this thread is poetic
>>
>>2379337

OP you can be a scum bag and list them as half whatever cross on Craigslist for $600. Some dumbass will bite. See it all the time where I live. My favorite has to be regular tabbies sold as Bengals.
>>
>>2381403
Theoretically though, wouldn't the f2 generation have a 1/4 chance of being fucked up like the P1 gen? Or are there multiple double recessive genes that cause that specific look in the birds in that image?

If it's just a few genes, two heterozygous birds will still have a (low) chance to create homozygous recessive birds
>>
>>2379337
>letting your exotic cat outside
You're a fucking retard op and you deserve what happened
>>
>>2381551
>If it's just a few genes, two heterozygous birds will still have a (low) chance to create homozygous recessive birds

True. There are problems with this in practice though.

>fancy traits tend to be very deleterious to reproductive fitness and survival ability.
>the animal expressing fancy traits will be borne into a society expressing wild-type traits and is liable to select its partner from wild-types as a natural response even if it does survive
>Fancy animals are rarely if ever released with a large enough founder population to sustain their fancy traits indefinitely.
>>
File: IMG_0638.jpg (234KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.jpg
234KB, 720x725px
>ypipo can't even protect their pets from "white genocide"

Eyyyyy gringo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.