[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog wound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: P_20170511_132352_vHDR_Auto.jpg (3MB, 4656x2620px) Image search: [Google]
P_20170511_132352_vHDR_Auto.jpg
3MB, 4656x2620px
Hey /an/ my dog two days ago fought and killed a rat, when I found out about it I noticed he had a wound where the black area is near his nose. Pretty sure I have his vaccines in order but I'm worried wether the wound is healing normally or if it's infected or something. Do I need to take him to the vet?
>>
>>2378792
>I'm worried about my dog so I'm going to ask people on a Burmese karaoke imageboard what they think of this one single picture instead of taking him to the fucking vet
>>
>>2378803
>I'm gonna take him to a vet over something that the vet might even laugh in my face about after having to drive 45m and pay for an appointment that I possibly don't have to.

Not to mention he hates being in a car and I don't want him to destroy the the car inside out

Thanks for the input anon
>>
>>2378808
>gets a pet
>won't even take it to the vet when it gets bitten by a rat who's quite possibly carrying all sorts of diseases
>acts surprised when anons tell him to fuck off
hmm
>>
>>2378814
Did I say he waa bitten?
What's the point of vaccines if he catches shit this easily then?

Then by all means please help me by saying how can I get him to the vet? It's a 45m drive and he hates being in cars
>>
>>2378808
>vet might even laugh in my face
find another vet if you think he'll do that

>he hates being in a car
you should have socialized him better. it's not too late.
>>
>>2378820
I could call the vet, I've done it before; she can come to the house if needed. I meant that as a figure of speech

Yeah I know but I was 13 at the time and the dog is 6 years old now
>>
>>2378819
Get in your car, put him in the back seat and drive to the clinic.
>>
>>2378825
Read my posts I can't get him in a car
>>
>>2378808
Yeah, that's totally a thing vets do. Do you also not go to the doctor unless you straight up have a broken leg because they might laugh at you and make you feel bad since clearly they have nothing better to do?
>>
>>2378831
Holy shit does no one read my post completely?

How fucking dense can you people be?
>>
>>2378837
There are some pretty dense people out there, but they're not the ones refusing to take their hurt dog to a vet because they never trained him to be in a car for some reason and "it might be nothing", so all things considered it could be worse.

Don't get another dog after yours is gone.
>>
>>2378842
Lol I don't even have a driver's license yet, I'd have to wait for one of my parents to get home first.
Second I was 13 years old when we got him, do you know any 13 years old who can train a dog like someone who knows their shit can?

Neck yourself if you think I'm not getting a sexond dog after this one
>>
>>2378843
I'd neck myself if I were your dog.
>>
>>2378843

>do you know any 13 years old who can train a dog like someone who knows their shit can?

Yes. It can be done by anyone that has access to the internet, and who actually bothers to look that shit up. Don't project your own sloth onto others.
>>
>>2378792
KIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUR DOG RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>2378843
I don't doubt for a second that you're getting another dog. Shit owners like yourself never learn from their mistakes and keep getting more and more animals to abuse.

Also you're a fucking kid who's growing up in the Internet age. You think I had half the resources you have when I got my first dog? Fuck no, and I still didn't pull this shit.
>>
>>2378854
Sigh
>>
Fine you fucks, you win.
I'll take him to the vet, will post the result after the appointment
>>
>>2378792
Tbh as long as it is UTD and it seems to be healing and not infected, and you're short on cash, I wouldn't bother right away. But you could just call your vet. If you don't trust your vet you should get a new one.
>>
>>2378792
Doesn't look infected yet. Clean it and keep an eye on it. Go to vet if it swells, turns red, or any other changes.
Secure dog in a carrier if it panics too much in a car.
>>
>>2378870
>>2378878
Yeah I'm keeping an eye on it, I called her and she reccommended doing a blood analysis but he isn't acting weird. Still.

Thanks for the actual advice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.