[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dog ate a tiny piece of chopped onion from my sandwich. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1459940767285.png (198KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1459940767285.png
198KB, 550x535px
My dog ate a tiny piece of chopped onion from my sandwich. I get that onions are bad for them, but is a single piece enough to warrant any immediate action?
>>
How big is your dog? If it's a biggun you don't have to worry much, just keep an eye on it. If it's a little shit hound just give it some H2O2, a teaspoon per 10 pounds to get it to barf it up.
>>
Yes its fine, at worst it'll have the shits.

>Cat fags pretending dogs are pathetic like cats
hahaha, no. It's like chocolate, when have you heard of dogs dropping dead from small pieces of chocolate? Shits not fucking cyanide my dude they just can't digest it well.
>>
>>2378362
>Mom owns chihuahua
>It eats a full sized chocolate bar
>Is fine besides having the shits for a few days
The danger f chocolate is seriously overstated though I guess that's just to keep retards from actively feeding it to dogs
>>
>>2378366
What's incorrect is the type of chocolate. Dark chocolate runs the risk of fucking up dogs. Milk and white will just give them indigestion.
>>
>>2378367
I heard that pure white chocolate is pretty much harmless and that it's the other ingredients present in a commercial white chocolate bar that actually cause the relatively minor upsets in a dog's stomach.
>>
>>2378295
no, even a ratdog won't suffer from a tiny piece
onion, chocolate, raisins, potato skin, pretty much nothing that's toxic to dogs actually has significant effect unless they eat a significant amount of it
>>
Should be fine.
Every dog is different, though. Just watch him.
My dog somehow (I think it was the cat) got into a bag of nonpariels and ate like 6 oz of them. She had the turboshits for like a day and then was fine.
>>
One other thing that isn't common knowledge. Theobromine is the thing in chocolate that is toxic to dogs and other animals and other animals includes humans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theobromine_poisoning
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.