[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is wrong with foxes? One of the little fuckers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_16869-IMG_7348126484348.jpg (6KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16869-IMG_7348126484348.jpg
6KB, 351x351px
What the hell is wrong with foxes?
One of the little fuckers ran in front of my car the other day and I was late for work because I had to stop and get the tire iron out of the trunk to put it out of its misery.
Why do they keep running straight into cars even if it's the only car around for miles? It's like they are genuinely suicidal.
>>
>It's like they are genuinely suicidal.

I actually the past three years have seen a shit ton of run over foxes in areas where they easily could have gotten out of the way.
>>
>>2378039
>>2378041
Lots of animals do that. In my country squirrels do the same. They're trying to trick the car by running back past it.
>>
>>2378058
It seems like most animals will never understand vehicles
>drive past quail
>they always bolt upon sensing any large predator
>they just stand in the road upon a car approaching
Not to mention birds that fly out from one side of the road into the front of your car, what the fuck. Even if they see it as nonliving, it's not like you run towards a massive falling boulder.
>>
File: hol_up.jpg (4KB, 154x199px) Image search: [Google]
hol_up.jpg
4KB, 154x199px
>>2378039
>get the tire iron out of the trunk to put it out of its misery.
You fucking what?
>>
>>2378360
More like wild animals can't understand how fast 90kph is and get fucked by their own learned behavior. Stray dogs in cities learn how to use traffic lights.
>>
>>2378451
he hit it and it was suffering so he had to put it down.
>>2378058
I always stop, even for stupid squirrels. Then again I drive like an old lady and go 55 on the high way
>>
>>2380161
Fuck that shit. A deer literally rammed my car while I was driving. Deer are cunts.
>>
>>2378039
>OP considers clubbing somebody's head in with a tire iron a favor
I'd hate to see what happens to animals you don't like
>>
>>2381156
>>2378451
I am a disgusting vegetarian (well, pescatarian) and even I would break out a tire iron to kill an animal that was suffering...
What would you do? call animal control and wait? just leave it there? Come on.
>>
>>2381156
hey, they only feel the first whack
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.