[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roach Wings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: ter-insects-cockroach-control-1.jpg (21KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
ter-insects-cockroach-control-1.jpg
21KB, 500x420px
Honestly, what the fuck is the point of their wings? They never fucking use them for anything meaningful. Biggest and most noticeable thing of their body and they just scurry everywhere like the shitstains they are. Why dont they fly off when threatened? What a waste of wings, they couldve gone on something cool like dogs.
>>
They do fly. I encountered flying roaches all over the place in Hawaii. I assume like most things that have wings but don't fly, Roaches are so bulky that they only fly when absolutely necessary and would rather run away since it uses less energy
>>
>>2377547

To be fair, you only hate the cockroaches that come inside.

There's plenty of smaller "cuter" species that are colourful and want nothing to do with your house.
>>
>>2377547
They do fly, only right into my fucking face in the middle of the night when I'm trying to piss
>>
>>2377582
Kek
>>
>>2377547
>wanting roaches to fly
>>
>>2377547
They do fly and its terrifying because its night and they are huge and they make too much noise and have the beetle approach of flying (fly blindly and bump into everything)
>>
They fly and will fly right at you. I believe they're called "Palmetto bugs." We have them in Texas and they come out every night during the summer. Very annoying.
>>
>>2378378
>>
Never lived in a house infested with roaches, but I love them. I breed and keep several species but they are extremely,ely rare to find for sale in canada
>>
>>2377552
they could just do it as an intimidation tactic. a lot of people don't fear them.....until they start flying.

meh, i doubt they're smart enough
>>
>>2379052
You are not fucking human. Of course you're in Canada, too.
>>
>>2377547
saw one take a leap of faith off a table and use its wings to slow its descent
>>
Come to Florida if you want giant flying cockroaches.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.