[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

caught this little idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: dtrinkin.jpg (29KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
dtrinkin.jpg
29KB, 480x288px
caught this little idiot
>>
>>2377498
tip: close the seat and the toilet room door after use
>>
>>2378047
Why do they do it when they have fresh clean water?
>>
>>2378065
toilet is exotic and mysterious
humans use the toilet? wtf I wanna use the toilet
and maybe enjoys a hint of piss/shit taste
>>
>>2378065
Do your really change out their water bowl as often as a toilet gets flushed? Toilets tend to have the freshest cleanest water available.
>>
>>2378047
dogs can flip the seat up pretty easily - mine did.

she also knew how to open doors so we eventually had to switch to rounder doorknobs from handles.
>>
>>2378139

>there is a complete exchange of water when it's flushed

Maybe you just like the taste of shit flakes.
>>
>>2378402
>there is a complete exchange of water when it's flushed
Yes. That is how a toilet works. Even the water-saving ones.
>>
>You can take the dog out of the kennel but you can't take the kennel out of the dog.
Or, as succinctly put forth by my then 4y.o. daughter
>dog is dog
>>
>>2378412
>That is how a toilet works

No, it isn't. Dirty water sits in the P-trap of the seat to keep gases from backing up.

Enjoy your parasites.
>>
>>2378480
more like chlorine poisoning but that depends on the person
>>
my mom caught her cat drinking out of the denture box
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.