[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My neutered cat learned how to suck his own dick. He started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1455342238415.gif (2MB, 344x283px) Image search: [Google]
1455342238415.gif
2MB, 344x283px
My neutered cat learned how to suck his own dick. He started by humping blankets, but that just seemed to make him frustrated. He moved on to exploring his regions more thoroughly recently. I counted at least 11 blanket humps that transitioned into dick sucking on Sunday. I fear he may be addicted and isn't spending enough time on self-improvement.

Anyone else have a self sucking cat?
>>
File: 20170509_121109.jpg (2MB, 1996x1437px) Image search: [Google]
20170509_121109.jpg
2MB, 1996x1437px
I could probably log all these fuckin sessions through the day.
>>
>>2377206
How is he peeing? I'm worried he may have a kidney stone if he's licking it that much. Honestly it sounds like it's hurting him rather than making him horny.
>>
>>2377206
Sounds like a urinary tract infection or something. I'd take him to the vet.
>>
Cats don't masturbate like dogs do. Something is wrong. Males cats are extremely prone to urinary blockage due to how long and thin their urethras are. If he remains blocked he could die. Get him to a vet ASAP to check.
>>
>>2377230
>>2377354
>>2377355
I have another cat that has had three urinary blockages. It's not the same since they're both urinating normally. Both of them end up eating the same Royal Canin wet and sometimes dry food with additional urinary blockage formula added to the food.

I suspect masturbation because I've seen the red rocket out and when he does it, his rear paws will curl up periodically. No signs of pain. And he definitely does hump blankets. He'll also get very riled up when he grabs this purple toy in his mouth, begs for attention, meows a lot, then invariably humps blankets.
>>
>>2377206
take it to the vet meanwhile start a channel and get all the perv money, mention here that the cat is currently treated and the vet recommended to not physically restrain him in any way due to how the treatment works.
>>
>>2378745
use speed up edits, goofy or metal music and all the retarded ways to make it look not pervy, although it's the main audience. So it doesn't shame them for how garbage they are. Make it 3 month long series about 2 vids a week, in the end make two fake videos how it is completely normal now.
>>
>>2377206

Find him a chihuahua to bite it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.