[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jerk mole taunting me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: jerk.jpg (52KB, 640x351px) Image search: [Google]
jerk.jpg
52KB, 640x351px
What does it take?
>Put in new grass and plants. By 5 months, there's more dirt than grass.
>Mole or gopher thing digs while I'm standing there, mocking me with sadistic glee in it's lack of eyes
>Tried driving it away with horrific stink bomb garlic vials that putrefy the whole neighborhood. Mole energized and delighted by this.
>Mole vs. neighbor's cats. Cats poop on his head daily. He digs more holes to get away from the toilet. I try to help the cats by stomping the mounds down. One cat disappears and the other gets a limp. Mole wins.
>Set traps. Mole makes tunnels around them. Yard sinking like the titanic.
>Finally resort to poison. Mole has PhD in poison worms and pushes the worms back out of the ground, where other animals could eat it
Anything left to try? Southern california btw
>>
>12ga.
>stand in yard watching mole runs
>when you see the fresh dirt moving, slowly creep up on him
>when you get as close as you possibly can, wait until you see dirt moving, then shoot
>if nogunz they make a three pronged fork you jab in the ground for this same purpose, I believe it's called "groundhog"
>>
>>2376612
get a snek
>>
>>2376612
Your life is a cartoon and the mole is the plucky protagonist, sorry but you can't win this one.
>>
>Tried driving it away with horrific stink bomb garlic vials that putrefy the whole neighborhood. Mole energized and delighted by this.
my fucking sides
>>
>>2376618
>>2376635
It sounds like I need the trident from the Little Mermaid.

>>2376622
There are rattlesnakes, but they have a buffet here- rats, rabbits, birds, mcdonalds chicken nuggets. They haven't bothered the mole.
>>
>>2376612
I killed mine using poison gas from the hardware store. Just wait for him to start digging and drop some in on both sides of him in his tunnel, then in 60 years tell his descendants it never happened.
>>
>>2376641
How can you tell where the other end of the tunnel is? Does it poison the soil if I want to grow fruits or vegetables?
>>
>>2376645
yes it poisons the soil. don't use poison
>>
Let mole live and you'll have a mole bro for life. Better than having some stupid crab grass on your busted lawn.

It was his land first, don't be a dick.
>>
>>2376612
Try not being a fucking norman who has to protect his precious little yard from every little fucking thing.
>>
just nuke your entire neighborhood with deadly gas
>>
Why haven't you just waited for him to surface with a shovel and tried digging him up? I believe they'll try to surface after a good soak to get the bugs and re-excavate their collapsed tunnels, so wait for the rain or just soak the lawn, wait for the ground to shift, plunge shovel, move the sediment to a bucket, ???, profit
>>
>>2376612
>socal
>grass

just have a rock garden. you know full well the rain was a fluke thing and we'll be back in drought again this time next year.
>>
>>2376618
Not Op but what hours are they usually active. I've tried watching for them but never saw anything.
>>
>>2376655
I'd love a mole bro, but he's destroying plants the other animals use. There're acres of wild land, but it chose this tiny plot. I think it's reproducing, too.

>>2376700
I hope I can be quick enough to do this. It'd be the best option for the mole, since it could be relocated without being harmed hopefully.

>>2376751
The erosion is so bad that the house would slide off the cliff without roots tying the dirt down.

>>2376767
Mine seem to like early morning and late afternoon.
>>
>>2376789
Glad you're still looking for non-fatal options after the mole has caused so much trouble, you are a bro. Even so, it's totally understandable if in the end the mole has to go to the great dirt pile in the sky. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>2376612
Fill the hole with water maybe or just play whack a mole
>>
>>2376612
https://youtu.be/UJ7Xl_Z7iTA
Maybe take some pointers from this guy?
>>
>>2376645
Just use a spade and dig down into his tunnel on either side of him, drop your gas bomb in and then seal it up.
>does it poison the soil?
well my grass grew back fine afterwards but I don't grow anything I eat on my lawn so I'd check that out first.
>>
>>2376804
Thanks f a m

>>2376928
I looked up the water option, and it seems like it wouldn't work because moles build their tunnels to account for flooding. Might still try it if nothing else works.

>>2376942
What a legend. I'm probably not a mole whisperer, but I'll go find out. I looked at the related videos using a shovel- seems like accidentally cutting the mole in half is a danger.

>>2377718
Okay, thanks.

Will try hand/shovel/water first. I'll update if I can catch and release it, when I have a day to go mole hunting.
>>
File: pepe777.png (163KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
pepe777.png
163KB, 512x512px
>>2376612
Grab it by the neck and fucking smash it's stupid faggot mole face in with your autistic rage
>>
Aren't there ultrasonic devices that are supposed to scare them off?
>>
>>2377718
>>2377757
it will poison all the other animals in the area idiot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.