[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are peacocks native to Miami,Florida because one just passed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Are peacocks native to Miami,Florida because one just passed by my house.....
>>
>>2376159
They are the same as raising chickens. In the medieval times castles in England had them.
>>
>>2376159
Nothing is native to Florida, your country's been overrun by invasive species.
>>
>>2376159
No. Your house was teleported to India while you slept. The bad news is that you have no way back and are stuck there forever. The good news is you don't live in Florida anymore.
>>
>>2376159
People keep them as pets often. I've kept some before, and there's not much you can do to keep them on your property 100% of the time without an aviary.
>>
>>2376179
POO
>>
>>2376159
no
they're all over florida though
>>2376163
>Nothing is native to Florida, your country's been overrun by invasive species.
yeah, latin americans suck ass
>>
>>2376281
There is not a whiter fowl to keep than the peahen.
You can blame us for the Muscovys, but piss off thinking we'd keep your fruity turkeys.
>>
>>2376281
>Latin Americans keeping useless animals
Peafowl are literally only good for being seen and making noise. They are terrible meat producers, let alone eggs layers.
>>
>>2376463
(it was an immigration joke, friend)
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (75KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
75KB, 1024x682px
>>2376163
It's true. Every now and then I see Egyptian geese, even.
>>
>>2376179
Kek

Peacocks are just one of those animals that you've seen in the least of places you'd expect. Outside of a zoo I've seen them three times. One in my yard, another on a mountain and the third in an alley in NYC.
>>
what the fuck. I've seen peacocks multiple times in the wild here in georgia and just assumed there was a species native to the US
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.