[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/ related dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1494124354081.png (216KB, 354x397px) Image search: [Google]
1494124354081.png
216KB, 354x397px
Do you guys ever dream about anything /an/ related?
Last night I dreamed about the banana snake, it was fat, yellow with black stains like a banana but it was a tunnel digger and came out of earth to eat you. It was scary.
>>
I have, but since this is a SFW board I can't elaborate.
>>
I have read about rabies here on /an/, since then it's my meme fear. I have quite strong hypochondric tendencies and that's how it manifests since then. I always look out for bats, when they are above me sometimes I can feel drops on my face (psychosomatic for sure), as if they drooled on me. It's not that bad, it really subsided these days.

But still, bats flying near me and other cases of potentially encountering the virus is probably my most frequent dream right now.
>>
i often herp in my dreams
>>
>>2375783
I've had a dream where I was on a farm, there was a puddle about 2 feet wide and 1 foot deep, I went to jump in it and suddenly a gator about 5 feet long jumped out of the puddle and attacked me, that's when I woke up. It was a bit frightening
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>
I just dreamt about finding ball pythons with different morphs inside a bathroom and having to get pellets for some weird arboreal land axolotls that were living inside a big bird cage.
>>
I dreamt my house was full of squeaky hamsters. Literally the entire floor was nothing but hamster floof, and they were all being incredibly vocal. I tried getting out of my bed and tiptoeing out of my room, but I tripped and fell. I didn't land on any, thankfully. I grabbed an armful and just snuggled with them, and they'd start licking me.

I never wanted to wake up.
>>
I frequently dream that I have two rabbits that get out and mate when I'm at work and by the time i get home there are bunnies everywhere and it sucks because I know I'll have to get rid of them.

Also it rains venomous snakes while I'm barefoot and have to walk five miles to get home.

Also there are frequent dreams where my dog gets hurt really bad and I have to put him out of his misery with a gun or knife but I always screw it up and make his suffering even worse.
>>
File: 1464511232237.png (32KB, 591x275px) Image search: [Google]
1464511232237.png
32KB, 591x275px
>>2375783
When I was a kid my neighbor's annoying dog died and was buried in his yard, I dreamt that I was digging him out and then his eyes were out of its sockets and it was coming at me like some zombie dog
>>
I've had reoccurring nightmares about tornadoes for 15 years. Same with my teeth falling out, my jaw sizzling and rotting off, etc but it's not /an/ related.
>>
I dreamed I fought a bag as fuck wolf. Took one of it's eyes out with my thumb and it took a chunk of my thigh.

Turns out I was having leg cramps in my sleep.
>>
last night i had a dream i went to an aquarium and saw this really huge-ass eel. looked like a moray, but probably like 20 feet long. the thing was covered in algae, seaweed, sea-moss, urchins and starfish and coral and shit. apparently it was some new species of eel they discovered that had a symbiotic relationship with reefs and had not been discovered before because it camouflaged so well.

anyway it had some really cool detail in the dream.
>>
>>2375783
I dream about my aquariums being super successful and other times, my fish and shrimp dying or this one time, my fish talked to me and I woke up. I never had any recent dreams relating to fish, so I guess I'm free.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.