[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cats are ungrateful When will this meme die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 18237779.jpg (260KB, 2048x1793px) Image search: [Google]
18237779.jpg
260KB, 2048x1793px
>cats are ungrateful
When will this meme die?
>>
>>2375248
Because the human can also provide them more snacks and toys.
>>
>>2375248
People think the default pet is the dog, and they just compare all animal to dogs.
>>
>>2375287
/thread
>>
>>2375287
>Dog people think the default pet is the dog, and they always compare other pets to their perfect doggo.

Ftfy
>>
>>2375340
A dog is a perfect pet if you want a dog.
>>
>>2375348
That's not the point was trying to make. Dog people are always suggesting you get a dog instead of that "pointless" snake or that "ungrateful" cat. Dog people are shit people. Just so you know I am referring to dog people as those people that say "I only own dogs" so if you happen to have a dog and a cat, or a dog and some other animal, I am not referring to those types of owners.
>>
>>2375248
>image with words and no sources
wowee!
>>2375283
this. the cat is conditioned to expect food and toys from the human anyway
>>
>>2375354
>Insecurity: The Post
>>
>>2375283
My cat follows me wherever I go and meows non-stop if she can't find me (if I'm outside, in the bathroom etc). I'm not the one in the household who feeds her, I just give her attention
>>
>>2375370
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/01/science/cats-love-people.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all
>>
>>2375248
How does wanting attention automatically mean they're not ungrateful?
>>
File: 1493435189483.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1493435189483.png
325KB, 382x417px
My cat will hear me or my bf enter the front door and will come running to the door meowing like he thought we would never come back. For everyone else he runs and hides under the bed if someone comes in. I don't know how he knows if it's me or my bf, but he just does. We both take turns feeding him though. He was a stray so he has abandonment issues I think.

I genuinely don't understand where the statement that dogs are incredibly loyal comes from. Dogs will love anyone as long as they aren't actively hurting them at the moment. I went to a pool party and a total stranger's dog was all over me and would have followed me home if allowed. Dogs have no loyalty, but their stupidity by being friendly to everyone makes people think they are. You have to earn a cat's effection, and if you go away on vacation they'll be upset you left. Cats are the closest to people in this regard, and will only love you if you show them love too.
>>
Only dipshit dogfucking Americans think this. Cats are preferred in most places in the world and dogs are considered disgusting. Nobody worships dogs or has dog islands or dog cafes except in shitty America lol.
>>
>>2375408
Lazy narcissists make up most of America and so they think dogs in their blind loyalty are the best. This is a nation who regularly has babies too young/unprepared and shoves them off onto their parents to take care of because they only wanted a child for bragging rights. It's no wonder Amerifats love dogs.
>>
>>2375471
t. muslim
>>
>>2375471
Do muslims fuck their cats like they fuck their goats?
>>
>>2375488
Dogfags = 100% more touchy, insecure and easy to rile than catfags. Deep down they know dogs are shit.
>>
>>2375408
>all dogs are social butterflies
nimrod pls, there are dogs who are comfortable to loll about with strangers, and there are dogs who distrust anyone who isn't their master
my current lad will frolic in a crowd but throw a howling fit if I disappear from it for too long
dogs of any breed will form attachments with their primary master/family unit
cats can also be loyal if you invest the time to bond them, but not all, it's personality-dependent
>>
Cats are for faggots and they infect people's minds with parasites that make them more likely to be cuckolds, leftists and be submissive
Doggos are for alpha males
>>
File: 1421725937413.jpg (31KB, 555x644px) Image search: [Google]
1421725937413.jpg
31KB, 555x644px
Dog lovers, love dogs for the specific traits they possess.

Dog lovers expect a lot from the animal, expectation is the key here. They expect the animal to worship them, then and only then are they lovable.

Dogs are needy, clingy and show their attachment and flip out if suddenly left in a strange environment and look to you for guidance. People who are narcissistic and who constantly want attention would definitely love a dog.

Dogs need to be made submissive in the household to prevent aggression. Hence, People who like to control or have control over others tend to like dogs.

Dogs, even when you torture them, will come back to you wagging their tail. An unhappy dog will still stay with you because it has a better chance at survival with you than outside.

Now, Dogs in fact where chiseled by humans ourselves. We created an animal that would worship us, so we can feel good about ourselves.
>>
this study is almost as dumb and non scientific as the one that looked at facebook pictures of dogs being hugged and decided they don't like hugs.

almost.
>>
>>2375543
dogfags are invariably narcissists or zoophiles and think having an animal defines your personality. they're usually shit owners too.
>>
I know this is a troll thread but in all sincerity half the dog owners I know:
>A. Have poorly trained dogs that don't listen at all.
>B. Let their dog roam around outside, not on a leash thinking their dog is above running around.
>C. Have dogs that eat off their plate/fork and have been conditioned to beg for food, because it's "cute".
>>
>>2375287
>completely ignores that the true default animal is a giant Chinese salamander, aka the one that drags kids to their deaths in shallow rivers
faggot
>>
/an/ really is just a shit post fest even for 4chan
>>
>>2375735
The one that barely exists due to the Chinese's insatiable desire to eat every animal under the sun?
>>
>>2375287
spbp
>>
>>2375375
He's right.
Dogs were ruined by dog people.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.