[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you give a cat an abortion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: kitty.jpg (179KB, 1632x918px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
179KB, 1632x918px
so my indoor cat escaped my house a couple weeks ago and was out for like an hour or so before i found her in my garage. she was in heat before she got out and when i found here there was a big black nigger kitty hanging out outside the garage.

lately she has been acting different and her nips are like an almost purple colour so im pretty sure shes preggo.

anyways is there a way that i can give her a little abortion so i dont have to deal with more kittens? pic related is her
>>
>>2375194
No YOU can't, but a vet can. Idiot
>>
Cats have no period blood, so they get really nasty diseases from living through kittenless heats over and over again.

>operation of any kind
veterinarian, the cost of the things you need exceeds the vet fee
>the healthiest solution
drown the newborn kittens besides one, neuter the cat in 2 months, give away the kitten to the shelter
>>
>>2375203
This. If you don't want to spend money, give her to a shelter. They will do a gravid spay, or kill her, for you.
>>
drop the ~$100 to have her spayed
throw her away
kill the kittens at birth
choose whichever your state of poverty/niggerdom best supports
>>
>>2375194
As long as it hasn't been thirty days yet then the vet will probably do a duel abortion/spaying. It's usually 100+ for a spaying but with the abortion there'd probably be an added 50 dollars. Still these prices can range greatly depending on the vet you visit
>>
have the kittens and give them away you fuck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.