[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if u boop my nose one more time, i will end your LIFE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: 16-badgers-ala.jpg (683KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
16-badgers-ala.jpg
683KB, 2048x1536px
if u boop my nose one more time, i will end your LIFE
>>
BOOP!
>>
File: 1488672974065.gif (2MB, 333x331px) Image search: [Google]
1488672974065.gif
2MB, 333x331px
>>2375171
RAGGHHAAARGHHARRHFDGGD
>>
>>2375172
SO CUTE!!
>>
File: mushroom mushroom.jpg (220KB, 800x569px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom mushroom.jpg
220KB, 800x569px
>>
>>2375208
SNEEEEEEEEEEK

ITSA SNEK
>>
My mom told me a story about badgers when she was a kid. She was camping with her family and started following a badger and poking it in the ass with a stick. After about ten minutes of ass-poking it bit her hand. She's lucky she didn't get rabies cause she was too scared to tell her parents about it.
>>
>>2375239
>"Oh look, a badger, one of the most nasty tempered and aggressive animals in the forest."
>"I know, let's repeatedly poke it in the ass with a stick and see what happens!"
With genetics like that you were doomed from the start anon.
>>
>>2375258
>I know more about woodland animals than a 6 year old who grew up in the city
>>
>>2375282
Ignorance is no excuse anon.
Your mother was an idiot and you probably are as well.
>>
>>2375239
Crikey! Look over theere, its a badger! One of the most aggressive little rodents in the entire forest, it'll attack without even the slightest form of provocation! Imma sneak up on it and poke it with a stick!
>>
>tfw poking orangutan cheekpads
>tfw poking animals
>>
File: mushroommushroom.gif (28KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
mushroommushroom.gif
28KB, 200x180px
>>2375227
>>2375208
>>
File: u fok.png (982B, 248x37px) Image search: [Google]
u fok.png
982B, 248x37px
>>2375618
>rodents
No you are not hearing, I keep saying you dolts that rabbits are the rodentest of them all.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (63KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
63KB, 700x700px
>>2375625
>tfw poked back
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.